* See any beacon, even if you don't know its identifiers
* Transmit as a beacon (Nexus 6, Nexus 9 and select Android 5.0 devices only)
* Configurable to use a wide variety of beacon formats
* Allows you to calibrate beacons you own
This app requires a device with Bluetooth Low Energy (aka Bluetooth 4.0). For beacon transmission, it requires Android 5.0 and a device with Bluetooth 4.1 (E.g. a Nexus 6 or a Nexus 9)
Locate Me, your exact location, just open the app, know your exact address in seconds. Then share data in other applications.
Direct to the main link sharing applications. For example location sharing via SMS, E-Mail, and other applications of instant messaging or social networks.
★ Latitude and Longitude
★ Address and Number
★ ZIP or Zip Code
★ City and Borough
★ State and Country
★ Share Location
Uses GPS, 3G and 4G connection. to triangulate your exact position. Then you can share it directly from Localízame in your favorite social networks.
Locate Me has a very fast charge, know your location in seconds. This free application can contain advertising.
Presentation of all GPS data from device
Position, satellites, gps signal strength
Gps diagnose and gps testing
Splendid user interface: 2 color themes
With GPS Data you can check signal quality, test gps module, check your position/location, satellites count, signal quality, fix time and much more!
The nicest GPS test, status and diagnose app! If your gps navigation works horrible use this app to gps test, diagnose and fix your problem!
Four different tabs are at your service to test and see your GPS data:
1) Sky tab + signal view – sky map view presents position of satellites connected with device on the sky. Each small circle represents one satellite with color adequate to signal strength and its status. Sky map circle is rotated depending on device compass. Signal strength view presents strength chart of satellites connected with device. Each bar represents one satellite, height of the bar is proportional to received signal strength.
2) Signal tab – list of all satellites connected with device. Each row represents one satellite. With this list you get all details about satellite prn number, info about satellite fix, signal strength and type: GPS/GLONASS. Elevation and altitude is available in landscape mode.
3) Info tab – on this tab all most important data are available, which is:
a.Position info – latitude, longitude, altitude
b.Signal info – accuracy, satellites fixed, first fix time (fft)
c.Movement info – speed, bearing
4) World tab – world map view presents position of the device, it also shows global sun position and day-light/night-dark area. There is local and UTC date time from GPS, also time of the sunrise and sunset are available.
Application offers different measurement units:
a)Speed: Metric – kmph, Imperial – mph, Nautical - knots
b)Distance: Metric – meters, Imperial - feet
GPS test and diagnose of your device. Management of A-GPS Xtra Data available:
a) Delete A-GPS Xtra Data
b) Download new A-GPS Xtra Data
★ GPS and GLONASS satellite types are available!
★ Satellite sky view
★ Signal strength and signal quality
★ Detailed gps informations
★ Position: latitude, longitude, altitude
★ Gps fix time, accuracy, speed and bearing
★ Sunset, sunrise, day-night map view
★ Two splendid color themes
★ and more....!
Easily measure and shows the altitude and latitude direction
You can find your direction
Useful in leisure sports Such as biking, running, climbing, fishing, paragliding, military operation
GPS sends Altitude, Latitude to you.
Please turn on GPS in your mobile phone for ACCURATE measuring
★ Based on Google map
Keywords: altitude, compass, GPS, Hiking, Trekking, bike, BTT, Altimeter
View your GPS altitude or map elevation on stunning landscapes that adjust according to your local time of day.
A simple and uncluttered interface to read:
• View altitude/elevation in feet or meters
• Built-in flashlight
• Share your altitude/elevation via e-mail or Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and many more
Note: Accuracy is subject to device, location, and signal strength.
!!!Works with GPS feature turned off!!!
eGPS Elevation will come in handy for any fan of outdoor activities such as hiking, cycling, camping or any location-based social networking activities. It also uses the most advanced map technology to give you precise directions and pinpoint your destination address down to the zip code. Anyone who has ever found themselves on a road trip in an unfamiliar city will be able to appreciate the ability to receive such accurate directions whenever they want to find a restaurant, gas station or hotel.
eGPS Elevation app is sure to please fans of our eGPS Lite. Like the eGPS Lite, this app has all the GPS capabilities you could ask for and shows your destination or location down to the latitude and longitude, speed and heading.
The biggest difference between this app and the eGPS Lite is that this app has greatly improved altitude and elevation readings. In a typical Android GPS, altitude readings are notoriously inaccurate. People don't always think about things such as altitude and elevation when they are deciding on where they want to go when they travel, but it is a bigger factor that many realize. High altitude can have an effect on a person's health if he isn't used to it. The thinner air can result in issues such as shallower breathing, insomnia and decreased appetite. These are by no means severe, but they can be bothersome. Knowing a location's real altitude and real elevation can indeed come in handy, and with this app you can be sure that your GPS altitude and GPS elevation will be far more accurate than what can be found on any other Android GPS app on the market. Just touch any part of the map screen on the app's easy-to-read interface to know the exact altitude and elevation of that location.
** models like Galaxy S3-S5 or Galaxy Note2-Note4 are missing temperature and humidity sensor, not my fault, sorry, the device manufacturer has decided to remove these sensors **
** if a sensor is set as "NOT PRESENT" is because your phone doesn't have it **
- Ambient temperature in degrees celsius
- Percentage of moisture in the air
- Light intensity
- Air pressure
- Height above sea level
- widget with ambient temperature! more coming soon
** The data is read directly from the sensors could then have an error of up to 5-10% (in the worst case) that does not depend on me, but by the sensors, unfortunately I can not do anything about it, to try to reduce the errors Please keep the device on a flat surface for a few seconds, so that the values are optimized, if your hands touch the device, the temperature will be too high of some degree **
If you want to report the full compatibility of your device with the application please leave feedback or send me an email, so it will be added to the list, any feedback and comments are very much appreciated, the application aims to be simple and instant, to have at hand all the data from the main sensors of the phone, if there are suggestions, recommendations and requests for additions will be happy to provide (where possible)
1.1 added Google Analytics
1.2 added translation in:
1.2.1 fixed an orientation bug
1.3 added icons
1.3.1 bug fix
1.3.2 finally aviable first widget
1.3.3 added share functionality, fixed a bug with translation
1.3.4 fixed russian, widget 2x1
1.3.5 added imperial system ON/OFF menu option
1.3.6 fixed some translation, added version number, added option to change font
1.3.7 added inHg to imperial system
1.4 fixed widget, added notification, new accuracy (0s: Low -15s: Medium -45s: High)
1.4.1 fixed layout
1.4.2 fixed layout for medium font size
1.4.3 fixed a problem with font switch
1.4.4 battery usage should be 1/4 now
1.4.5 added greek and hungarian
1.4.6 added dutch
1.4.7 added settings menu, added notification kind
1.4.8 added fist start notification
1.4.9 divided option to have imperial system for temp/altitude/pressure
1.5 fixed translations, now you can select background color, now you can set text dimension and report translation error via mail from inside the app =)
1.5.1 some fixes, added material ActionBar/theme
1.5.2 fixed translations in ru/de, added text color option
1.5.3 added option to set pressure at nearest sea level, various fixes
1.5.4 bug fixes
1.5.5 bug fixes
You can use this tool to see how high above the sea level you are, according to the GPS, or just see what is the current altitude Google has stored for your current location.
It is pretty easy to use and you'll sure like it!
If enabled (default), the application will display your approximate address by executing a reverse geocoding lookup.
The application allows you to control the frequency the UI is updated with updates from the GPS sensor. It also tries to leverage off other applications when they request a GPS position this application can use that information on start up.
The application can be enabled to continue to listen for updates while in the background making use of updates from other GPS enabled applications which make requests for GPS location updates.
"Latitude" helps you to locate your coordinate quickly.coordinates helps you to find any place if you know "Latitude" of that local places.You can also share your "Gps" "Location" with coordinates to any one through any of popular messaging medium.
"Latitude" is best app to locate your current position with greater accuracy.
It help you to find your "latitude" and "longitude" easily.
Automatic map rotation will guide you in a very intuitive way.
If you have data connection will also have google maps to better situate.
For proper operation must have connected the GPS, and should be on the outside.
This application allows you to:
- Save your location
- Save GPS coordinates
- Save latitude and longitude of a point on google maps
- Edit the GPS (latitude and longitude) coordinates previously stored
- Skip to any point gps google maps previously saved
- Guiarte via google maps
- Mark coordinates (Latitude Longitude) location on google maps before you go to your destination
- Get location (latitude and longitude)
- Choose the units you prefer
- Share your location
- Approximation to point gps
Use it to find points in the city or in the mountains, to go point to point.
Examples of use:
- Save GPS coordinates for your hotel.
- Find where you parked the car through google maps
- Save GPS coordinates your favorite fishing spots
- Save the GPS coordinates of your favorite hunting spots
- Find mushrooms and save your coordinates.
- Plan locations (Latitude Longitude) of interest that you want to visit before you leave home.
- Saves GPS (Latitude Longitude) coordinates of your current position.
- Save your location anywhere
- Share your GPS coordinates (Latitude and Longitude)
- Send the GPS (Latitude Longitude) coordinates to google maps
- Share your location with your friends
Get the most out of your GPS.
Configure the application to your liking. Change the default level of approximation of the maps, select the format of the GPS coordinates and states that want to use the metric system.