* See any beacon, even if you don't know its identifiers
* Transmit as a beacon (Nexus 6, Nexus 9 and select Android 5.0 devices only)
* Configurable to use a wide variety of beacon formats
* Allows you to calibrate beacons you own
This app requires a device with Bluetooth Low Energy (aka Bluetooth 4.0). For beacon transmission, it requires Android 5.0 and a device with Bluetooth 4.1 (E.g. a Nexus 6 or a Nexus 9)
It allows you to obtain your current location and store it for future reference. Stored locations can be compared to obtain distance and bearing information and exported to KML files for importing into mapping applications such as Google Maps.
To obtain your current location press the Locate button, GPS Reader will read the satellite signals available and present the information on the screen (this may take a short while). Press the centre of the display to switch between decimal and compass representations.
To minimise battery usage, scanning will stop once a location has been obtained. To update the location press the Locate button again. Scanning can be cancelled by pressing the Locate button a second time.
Access the menu to save the currently displayed location. Once you have saved locations use the menu to access the Manage and Compare functions.
Use the Manage function to view, rename or delete saved locations. In the list press a location to view its details or long-press to select View, Rename or Delete. Access the menu to export the saved locations to a KML file. An SD card or similar external storage is required.
The Compare function requires at least two saved locations. From the Compare screen select the locations in the top and bottom lists. The distance and bearing between them will be shown between the two arrow panels. Press either arrow to determine the direction - the active arrow points in the direction of the bearing.
Distances can be displayed in metres or miles/feet - use the settings option from the main menu.
Simple, free and ads free way to make your device GPS sensor active all the time!
What does it do?
- starts a background service which keeps your GPS sensor active all the time
- with simple settings you can choose three modes: fast, normal & slow
- can use wake lock (not allow device to go to sleep when screen is off)
- can be started on boot
- can show notification icon in you status bar when running
- 100% ads free or any other commercial activity
Why use it?
- reduce GPS cold start time
- no need to wait for GPS when you start application which need GPS (navigation, sports trackers, etc.)
- get better GPS fix in applications which use GPS sensor
- more precise tracking and navigating
- good for developers who use passive way to GPS sensor
Application can run on all Android devices with built-in, BT or USB GPS sensor.
Application can use a lot of device battery, use it with care and check/set settings to your needs.
Please DONATE if you find this application useful.
• Locate your mobile phone or tablet.
• View the location of your phone or tablet from another Android device or a PC.
• View the location of your friends or family members.
• Track devices using GPS or Network positioning to save battery or when indoors.
• Share your location live on the internet.
• Record way points as you travel.
• View your location history by going back to a specific day and time.
• Send an SOS with your location to trusted contacts via SMS and email.
• Set boundaries (Geo-Fences) which send an alert when crossed into or out of.
• Set a speed limit which sends an alert when broken.
• Create a trip using part or all of your days travels, and share with friends.
• Set your tracking interval when moving or when stationary to optimize battery life.
While the key advantage of this GPS tracker is it's user friendliness, there are also so many features, it's hard to capture them all! This app was developed from the most successful BlackBerry tracking application BerryLocate, and now thanks to the Android platform offers many more features. The install procedure is very simple, and through the web site you can set many options to make the app suit your needs perfectly.
The battery usage is highly efficient, you won't find a more efficient tracker anywhere else!
Full details and features can be found by going to http://GPSTrackerForAndroid.com
Perfect as a distance tracker for walking, distance tracker for running, distance tracker for cycling, hiking or other outdoor distance-based activity. Or to just save a position/waypoint.
Easy to use:
Saving and sharing a GPS location/waypoint or a route has never been easier.
A lot of time is used to make the app as accurate as possible. That means that the distance the app reports
should be as correct as possible using advanced algorithms to read data from the GPS reciever in the phone.
(How accurate the app can be depends on the GPS receiver on the phone. In general
you might say that newer phones has better GPS recievers than old ones, and expensive phones has better GPS recievers than cheap phones.)
When using this app you get accurate data when you track your running, walking, cycling, biking, skiing, hiking etc.
By using advanced algorithms, operations that consumes battery is kept to a minimum.
By using the GPS in your Android phone you can track all your outdoor distance-based activity.
PS! Please send us an email if you experience errors or have suggestions to improvements
(email: solheimsoftware (a) gmail.com)
- Save GPS location/waypoint (longitude/latitude coordinates)
- Save route while you walk/run/hike/cycle/drive etc.
- Show your speed as Km/h, Mph or knot
- Show distance as meter and kilometer, miles or nautical miles
- Show your saved route or location in 4 different map types: satellite, hybrid, terrain and normal
- Show calories burned if activity is set to walking, running, cycling or hiking
- Shows average and max speed of a route
- Shows max and minimum altitude of a route
- Get list of saved GPS locations and routes.
- See your route in a map in the app.
- Get voice feedback (in english) during your activity about distance and time.
- Send saved GPS locations and routes in email (either as plain text or in KML-format).
- Share your saved location on Facebook/Twitter/Google+ etc. (depending of which social apps are installed on your phone).
- Shows your speed as you moves, works as a speedometer (select between Km/h, Mph or knot).
- Get map of current location if your phone are connected to internet. (Map may also show when not connected to internet if map is cached earlier on phone. Caching is done automatically. This is called offline maps.)
- Text in english or norwegian.
Works fine without internet connection. Also map may be shown without internet connection, ie offline maps
(depending if map tile is already download on sd-card, this is done automatically).
PS! If your GPS signal is poor, the distance in a recorded GPS route or GPS location may be inaccurate.
The better GPS signal you have, the more accurate distance and location you get.
PS! Recorded tracks have a max duration of 6 hours. After 6 hours of recording recording will stop.
Example of use of GPS Location Recorder:
- As a sports tracker when walking, jogging, running etc.
- As a training log for all your outdoor distance-based activity.
- As a ski tracker and snowboard tracker to keep track of your ski and snowboard runs
- As a sailing tracker, a GPS tracker for your sailing tour
- As a way of locating a secret spot you find (blueberries spot, metal detector spot. fishing spot).
- Simply as a GPS speedometer while you drive, sit on the bus, train etc.
For information about how to improve accuracy in the app, see:
Do you have questions or comments please send an email to solheimsoftware [at] gmail.com
Made in Oslo, Norway.
★★ Reviews ★★
"Beautiful Design and Ease of Use" → Android Police
"SeekDroid Is the Simplest Way to Find Your Lost Android Phone" → Lifehacker
"SeekDroid is your one-stop shop for everything related to keeping your phone safe." → Android Central
SeekDroid FREE Features:
► Locate your device from https://seekdroid.com
► Lock your device remotely
► Set off an alarm with a custom message (even on silent)
► Wipe the device and SD card if it is lost or stolen
► Locate your device via text message
► Get device information such as recent calls, IMEI, and battery level
► No battery drain when not in use
SeekDroid Premium Features:
► Control multiple devices from one account. Great for families!
► Track your devices continuously with "Breadcrumb location"
► 30 day history of your devices location
► Geo-fencing: Get notifications when your device has left a designated area
Setup is easy! Install the application on your device, and create a username and password when the application launches. That's all! You can do everything else from our secure website at https://seekdroid.com
If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or http://help.seekdroid.com
SEO: Find My Droid, Find My Phone, Lost Phone, Phone Finder, Phone Locator, Phone Tracker, GPS Tracker, Anti Theft, Theft Protection, Stolen Phone, Anti-theft, Security
"Latitude" helps you to locate your coordinate quickly.coordinates helps you to find any place if you know "Latitude" of that local places.You can also share your "Gps" "Location" with coordinates to any one through any of popular messaging medium.
"Latitude Longitude Coordinates" is best app to locate your current position with greater accuracy.
It help you to find your "latitude" and "longitude" easily.
DON'T FORGET TO ACTIVATE THE APP ON YOUR PHONE AFTER INSTALLATION!!
(Just to be clear, you need to run the app once to activate it)
LocateMyDroid is the most advanced Android phone locating app available. Easily locate your lost/stolen Android phone using www.locatemydroid.com. Visually see your phone's location on a map.
If you would like to uninstall, you first need to deactivate LMD as a device admin. Go to Settings - > Security - > Manage Device Admins and de-select LMD before uninstalling.
v2.0.1 - Improved Activation, Quicker Results, now using Google Accounts, Worldwide support
We now support all carriers (for Android OS 2.2+)
If internet connection is available, shows on the map your current location and the address of the road.
You can choose between normal or satellite map view
You can save your locations and share via SMS, e-mail, Facebook, Google+, Skype, Twitter, and more
Translations: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
!!!Works with GPS feature turned off!!!
eGPS Altitude will come in handy for any fan of outdoor activities such as hiking, cycling, camping or any location-based social networking activities. It also uses the most advanced map technology to give you precise directions and pinpoint your destination address down to the zip code. Anyone who has ever found themselves on a road trip in an unfamiliar city will be able to appreciate the ability to receive such accurate directions whenever they want to find a restaurant, gas station or hotel.
eGPS Elevation app is sure to please fans of our eGPS Lite. Like the eGPS Lite, this app has all the GPS capabilities you could ask for and shows your destination or location down to the latitude and longitude, speed and heading.
The biggest difference between this app and the eGPS Lite is that this app has greatly improved altitude and elevation readings. In a typical Android GPS, altitude readings are notoriously inaccurate. People don't always think about things such as altitude and elevation when they are deciding on where they want to go when they travel, but it is a bigger factor that many realize. High altitude can have an effect on a person's health if he isn't used to it. The thinner air can result in issues such as shallower breathing, insomnia and decreased appetite. These are by no means severe, but they can be bothersome. Knowing a location's real altitude and real elevation can indeed come in handy, and with this app you can be sure that your GPS altitude and GPS Altitude will be far more accurate than what can be found on any other Android GPS app on the market. Just touch any part of the map screen on the app's easy-to-read interface to know the exact altitude and elevation of that location.
You need a self-hosted web server on which you're allowed to install this kind of script which records GPS coordinates (latitude, longitude) : https://github.com/herverenault/Self-Hosted-GPS-Tracker/blob/master/server-side/gps.php
Then, do what you want with those coordinates. It's *your* data.
For example, you can put these PHP scripts on your server in order to show your family or friend where you are on a Google map : https://github.com/herverenault/Self-Hosted-GPS-Tracker/tree/master/server-side
It may be useful, for instance, if you're alone doing sport in an isolated area : in case of emergency (injury or failure), your family may locate you easily on the map. Provided you have GPS signal and 3G (or EDGE) connectivity.
I put a demo on http://herverenault.fr/self-hosted-gps-tracker/demo/i-am-here
To see your position on this page, enter http://herverenault.fr/gps in the app on your phone (or tablet). It's an anonymous URL, so if you're not the only one doing it, you may see the location of another anonymous user.
Side-note: There are plenty of apps which do the same, for example Open GPS Tracker. But I wanted an app
* which sends my position to my server, and only my server
* which does not download any map on my phone and thus does not go over my 3G plan
* the most simple ever : just enter URL, enable 3G and GPS and go !
And then, I wanted to do it just for fun. If you're interested in it, source code in available on https://github.com/herverenault/Self-Hosted-GPS-Tracker under Free Software license GPL v3.
This is not a product, I don't sell it, there's no ad. It's only code sharing. Enjoy.
● Make your lost phone ring
● Make your lost phone vibrate
● Receive SMS the GPS coordinates of the lost phone
● Facts recall from your lost phone
● Switch Sim card alert (return via Sms the serial number of the new Sim card)
● Wipe internal memory
● Hide app icon from drawer
● Lock your phone remotely with random password (the new password is sent back you via sms)
● Lock your phone remotely with preset password (the password is sent back you via sms)
● Updating (if you need other functions, please email me!)
Limitations due to Google API:
-If turned off, the GPS will automatically be enabled only on Android <2.3.7, while on Android> 4.x root users can use Titanium Backup to convert Device Locator in a System App.
-AbortReceiver (), which causes sms with the codes used for the remote control to be automatically deleted, only works on Android <4.4.
Download and rate!
* For problems please contact me by email.
* Don't leave bad feedback.
Install this important security app BEFORE you lose your phone, as it can help you recover your lost Android device by using GPS, cell tower, and wifi phone tracking technology. Once activated, Find My Phone will provide a Google Maps link to your lost phone via email and SMS for FREE.
★★ Easy to Use ★★
Once activated, Find My Phone will reply to you with your mobile’s location information in real time:
► Lost device's current street address
► Google Maps link
► Remaining battery percentage
★★ Quick Instructions ★★
► Install Find My Phone. Enable GPS in Settings.
► If you lose your phone, text '01234' to your lost phone and start tracking it.
► Text '56789' to your phone to make it ring at maximum volume until you find it.
✔ Already lost your phone?
If you're phone has Android v3.0 or below, you can remotely install Find My Phone from Google Play.
✔ GPS off?
Find My Phone can automatically turn on GPS for v2.2 and below.
✔ Don't have another phone to text from?
Use a free online SMS service like Google Voice or textem.net to send the text, and your phone will email it's location to you.
Find My Phone is the BEST cell phone locator app!
✔ No registration required
✔ No battery drain
✔ No Ads
Even after 5 YEARS of being a top security and device recovery app on Android, we continue to strive being better based on your valuable feedback.
► Check out our premium version, the original Find My Phone app, for even better protection for your Android! For one low price, you get premium features like:
✔ Sim card monitoring
✔ Custom ringtones
✔ Remotely wipe phone
✔ Remotely lock phone
It is the best alternative to android device manager, seekdroid and other similar droid finder apps.
- Add up to 2 mobiles in your account. Yours is by default, plus one more.
- Look up location history for yesterday and today.
- Locate using our website.
- Add up to 10 mobiles in your account.
- Look up location history for last 30 days.
- Locate even if child has no Internet connection on their mobile.
- Locate by SMS. Send a simple text message to your child and get reply back with last known location.
- Locate by giving a MISSED call to your child. You will receive a text back with last known location result.
- Option to choose from monthly or yearly subscription.
This tool is a simple mobile locating app. It does not has text messages, geo fencing, check-ins etc. and creating groups. It’s really simple to use and does its job well!
Parent and children download the same App. Children need to add a PIN generated by the parent. Once the PIN is verified, then you can start locating.
Please note this is NOT a Spy software. You can only locate who are known to you and with their full consent. It can only be used by parents and employers to track their children or employees.
If you have an issue or suggestion or want to add more than 10 mobiles, please send us an email at email@example.com