Once logged in, you will see the main dashboard displaying all of your Bank of Ireland accounts registered to your profile. From here you can access a host of features including:
• View account balances
• Check your recent transaction history & search transactions
• Make money transfers between your own accounts & to your payees
• Pay your bills
• Make International transfers*
• Setup future-dated payments
• Access financial graphing
• Add, view & delete payees
• Register & view your eStatements
• Setup & manage standing orders
• Save multiple user profiles to your tablet
• Personalise your dashboard by re-arranging or hiding your accounts
• Register & amend your mobile phone or email details
• Register for the Pay to Mobile service
• Apply for BOI products *
• Mobile Phone Top Up *
Bank of Ireland Tablet Banking is available for use on Android tablets for our customers who are registered for 365 online. Your existing 365 online login credentials are used to access Bank of Ireland Tablet Banking. If you are not already registered, please visit www.365online.com today.
Accounts must already be registered to your 365 online profile in order to access them on Bank of Ireland Tablet Banking.
For further information on Bank of Ireland Tablet Banking, refer to our FAQs and Terms & Conditions available from our website.
* ROI customers only
Bank of Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Bank of Ireland Life is a trading name of New Ireland Assurance Company plc. New Ireland Assurance Company plc trading as Bank of Ireland Life is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Bank of Ireland UK is a trading name of Bank of Ireland (UK) plc which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England & Wales (No. 7022885), Bow Bells House, 1 Bread Street, London, EC4M 9BE.
Collecting for the 5-a-side? Splitting the bill? Paying for the trip away? Download the Fire app, top up your account and you're all set.
With your Fire account you can...
- Open multiple euro & sterling accounts in minutes
- Send a euro or sterling payment instantly to any Irish or UK mobile number
- Transfer between currencies easily, instantly, and at a low cost
- Receive lodgements from any euro or sterling bank account and withdraw to your own accounts
- Manage how much personal information you share each time you pay
- Request payment from other users, including sending group requests
- Get notified immediately of all activity on your account
- Link it to your phone book for fast access to your contacts
Best of all, there are no fees for transactions. All mobile payments, lodgements and withdrawals are available without any cost. A fee is only applied if you carry out a foreign exchange transfer.
Pay with Fire is a product of Realex Financial Services Limited which is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. It is part of the Realex Payments Group, processing billions in payments for thousands of businesses worldwide.
Please note that codes my be numeric (n), alphanumeric (a) or mixed (an). Near each field you can read the pattern es. 5n means five digits.
You can share your result.
Italian IBAN Calculator Pro (paid version) comes with a ITALIAN banks database and many features as print, database management, geolocalization etc. You can buy it here.
Support IBANs of the following countries:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Virgin Islands
United Arab Emirates
If your country is not supported, send me an email with algorithm.
If translation is inaccurate, you can freely send me a better quality one ;)
ATTENTION! Author is not responsible regarding freshness, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. The calculation is approximate and can be wrong. Author assumes no responsibility about the resulting of improper use of this application.
Try Tostis Notes Free
This enables merchants to receive credit and debit (maestro) card payments wherever they go.
The card reader and related contracts can be order via KBC.
The setup of the terminal can be done in three easy steps:
• Download the KBC-Pay Me application on your smartphone
• Connect the smartphone with the card reader by using the Plug&Play Installation Guide
• Configure the KBC-Pay Me application with your contract information obtained from Atos Worldline, the publisher of the app.
When this initial setup is finalized, you are ready to perform transactions by simply opening the smartphone application and introducing a sale transaction.
My Thai at The Beacon is sexy and sultry, with a wonderful buzz and oodles of style matched by assured cooking. The Asian Pacific menu balances taste, texture & presentation superbly and proudly displays its team of chefs through an open kitchen that adds to the already great atmosphere! We cater for weddings, christenings, communions, corporate events and just about any kind of event you might be planning for.
Experience My Thai Restaurant Dublin once and you won’t be able to get enough of the wonderful cooking and outstanding service and atmosphere. Our food is now available for you to order through our app and delivered to your door.
Myra will be doing a show in the Wexford Opera House from the 24th October to the 5th of November and her Android app contains all of the paintings available for sale at the event.
You can connect with Myra through her app, view her artwork, arrange to have a visit to Myra's studio in Dun Laoighre also.
Sign up for Myra's newsletter and be the first to find out about upcoming shows and new paintings.