The Combined Services RSL Club was established in 1945 and is located in one of the most historical areas of Sydney.
The Combined Services RSL Club fronts onto Barrack Street, one of Sydney’s shortest Streets. Barrack Street was the side gate to George’s Square Barracks. Originally called Barrack Lane, the street was proclaimed on 24 March 1849 when the military barracks were relocated to Victoria Barracks and is one of the few city streets not named after an individual, taking its name from Barracks Square.
September 4, 2014
100 - 500
2.3 and up
Warning – content has not yet been rated. Unrated apps may potentially contain content appropriate for mature audiences only.