This series is designed to give you the techniques and strategies that are especially effective against opponents who are much bigger, stronger, and more muscular than you. You'll also learn how to stay safe and avoid injury on the mats when rolling with heavier grapplers.
This app, Strategies and Tactics for No Gi, covers the techniques, strategies, and tactics that work when the gi comes off and you enter into the world of submission grappling.
BJJ black belt and world champion Brandon 'Wolverine' Mullins competes at the highest level both in traditional BJJ and in no-gi competitions. He's learned that two areas have their similarities, but also different enough so that people get confused, make major mistakes, and need guidance to really feel effective and efficient on the mat.
This Q&A based app addresses the most common questions about modifying your BJJ game so it works both with and without the gi. It will help you become a far more effective no gi grappler and avoid many of the most common submission grappling mistakes.
ABOUT BRANDON AND STEPHAN
Brandon Mullins is a BJJ black belt based out of Houston Texas. A very active competitor, Brandon has tested himself in well over 200 competition matches at BJJ, no-gi submission grappling, and Judo tournament compiling a phenomenal record, both with and without the gi: he's won gold medals at the Black Belt division at the No-Gi World Championships… And multiple gold medals in the Advanced division at Grappler’s Quest… And medals at the Mundials, the Pan-Ams, the US Open, and the Gracie World’s.
Stephan Kesting is a BJJ black belt, and a Combat Submission Wrestling instructor. He has been training in the striking, grappling, and weapons-oriented martial arts for over 30 years. A master teacher, he has helped thousands of grapplers improve their skills through his instructional apps, DVDs, online videos and articles at his flagship website Grapplearts.com.
* 1 hour and 15 minutes of instruction
* Professionally filmed and edited
* Complete menus for easy navigation
* Create a list of your favourite sections and exercises using the one-click 'favourite' button
* Download the entire app to your phone or iPad; an internet connection is NOT required to view the videos
* This is a universal app, which means that it works on both your phone and your tablet - you don't need to buy different versions for each type of device
* BONUS: 'The Roadmap for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu' book for free!
2. Transitioning From Gi to No-Gi
3. No-Gi Gripping Strategy
4. Gripping Details
5. Taking Advantage of Slipperiness
6. Taking the Back
7. Z Guard Offense and Defense
8. D’Arce, Anaconda and Guillotine Chokes
9. Arm Triangle Finishes
10. Training Outside of Class
11. Defending the Knee Cut / Margarida Pass No-Gi
12. Open Guard Offense
13. Finishing from North-South
14. Opening the Stubborn Closed Guard
15. Advice for New Competitors
‘Instant BJJ Gamechangers’ is all about giving you the tricks and techniques that can change your grappling game overnight.
It’s full to the brim with the ‘AHA!’ moments that allowed BJJ black belt Brandon ‘Wolverine’ Mullins to become a world champion.
In your training you’ll repeatedly encounter problems that completely stall out your progress. A certain aspect of your game just won’t develop because you don’t have solutions to a particular obstacle that you keep on running into. It’s not that you’re stupid – you just need some answers.
With Brandon’s bite-sized game changers you’ll be able to leapfrog right over many obstacles that hold you back. You’ll essentially be hacking the learning process by getting easy solutions to the most commonly-encountered and vexing problems that you encounter on the mats every day.
Teaching in his typical charismatic and entertaining style, Brandon shares the techniques, concepts, tricks, and strategies that instantly made his skills on the mat jump up several levels. And the good news is that this knowledge is transferable to you, potentially accelerating your learning progression by years.
As with all the other apps in this series, the techniques and strategies taught are especially effective against opponents who are much bigger, stronger, and more muscular than you. You’ll also learn how to stay safe and avoid injury on the mats when rolling with heavier grapplers.
ABOUT BRANDON MULLINS & STEPHAN KESTING
Brandon Mullins is a BJJ black belt based out of Houston Texas. A very active competitor, Brandon has tested himself in well over 200 competition matches at BJJ, no-gi submission grappling, and Judo tournaments.
He has compiled a phenomenal record, both with and without the gi: he’s won gold medals at the Black Belt division at the No-Gi World Championships… And multiple gold medals in the Advanced division at Grappler’s Quest… And medals at the Mundials, the Pan-Ams, the US Open, and the Gracie World’s.
Stephan Kesting is a BJJ black belt, and a Combat Submission Wrestling instructor. He has been training in the striking, grappling, and weapons-oriented martial arts for over 30 years.
A master teacher, Stephan has helped thousands of grapplers improve their skills through his crystal-clear instructional apps, DVDs, online videos and articles at his flagship website Grapplearts.com.
* 2 hours and 2 minutes of game-changing instruction
* Every technique, strategy and training drill is focused on allowing you to survive and thrive while grappling against opponents much larger than you on the mats
* All the footage has been professionally filmed and edited for maximum ease of learning
* The app includes complete menus for easy navigation
* You can create a list of your favourite techniques and drills using our one-click ‘favourite’ feature
* This is a universal app, meaning it works on both your phone and your tablet - you don't need to buy different versions for each type of device
* The app is designed to download to your phone or iPad; an internet connection is NOT required to view the videos
* BONUS: ‘The Roadmap for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu’ book for free!
1. Instant BJJ Gamechangers
2. MMA Kickpass
3. Carlos Machado Repummel vs Half Guard
4. Submission-Proof Guard Passing & Taking the Back
5. Draculino Double Grip Pass
6. The Step Out Defense
7. Best Mount Attacks
8. Total Control Rearmount
9. The Kimura Backtake
10. Knee on Belly Arm Trap
11. The Draculino Bump
12. Roger Sweep Guard Defense
13. Leg Scissor Omoplata Finish
14. Rolling Omoplata Finish
15. Defeating the Over-Under Pass 1
16. Defeating the Over-Under Pass 2
17. Russian Roll Armbar
18. Defeating Double Underhooks
19. Clock Choke Defense
20. Bow and Arrow Choke Defense
21. Sperry Choke Defense
22. Brabo/Anaconda Choke Defense
23. Kneebar Defense
Cette version gratuite contient de la Pub.
L'application Techniques Aïkido est conçue d'une manière plus simple et regroupant tous les techniques de base d’Aïkido pour permettre aux pratiquants de cet art martial d'avoir une base de connaissances standard, il contient :
- Les Attaques de base (Atemi, saisies et attaques par arrière)
- Les Cinq principes
- Les techniques avec position Suwari Waza
- Les techniques avec position Ai Hanmi Handachi Waza
- Les techniques avec position Tachi Waza
- Un vidéo et une petite description pour chaque technique
This App will provide you with all the information you need to search for, make inquiries and book any
Goldwell or KMS education program anywhere in Canada.
NO MORE QUESTIONS…
You will receive up to date information on:
Sold out programs
Additional “need to know” information for specific programs
New product launches
Special promotions on product and education
- Full Program Descriptions
- Dates, times, location and tuition information
- Education Dates by Province at a glance
- Educator Profiles
Enriches your body for optimal health with whole food concentrates. Zeal has a complete spectrum of nourishment from whole food concentrates that deliver the best nutrition nature has to offer. These natural botanicals and plant extracts feed your body with essential nutrients.
Restores your body's energy with powerful antioxidants and amino acids. Zeal’s blend of nutrients is packed with antioxidants, amino acids and special mixture of herbs specifically designed to induce your body’s own natural antioxidant enzymes (including super oxide dismutase blend) to restore your cells to a youthful state.
Protects your Zeal with complex carbohydrates and polysaccharides. Zeal contains a blend of complex carbohydrates and polysaccharides that support your immune system and help protect your body from environmental stress.
The Features in this app includes:
-Tips of the Day
- Call Us button for phone calls to Source Transport.
- Messages button for access to all "push notifications" messages from Source Transport.
- Live Chat! Button, for instant access to a person when needing assistance during normal business hours.
- Get Rate button to retrieve a form for requesting a rate for a customer.
- Send Photo tab for sending a photo, to Source Transport, regarding problems with a shipment.
- Support tab for emailing Source Transport with any assistance needing matter.
- QR Scanner tab for reading QR codes.
- Load Board tab giving access to the company "load board".
Now you can find the keys to Inner Peace and Record Your Intentions to help stay on track.
Come along on the journey of Self Discovery and Healing.
Learn how to stay Balanced & Whole.
Your Information Center to stay Healthy in all aspects of your Life.
Body-Mind & Spirit...
Based in Ottawa, the Advanced Hearing Group of Clinics are committed to excellence in providing hearing healthcare services to individuals of preschool age and older. Hearing is an essential part of communication between individuals. Advanced Hearing Aid Clinic has the professional medical team to thoroughly investigate any hearing concerns, including hearing aids, hearing tests, hearing accessories, and treating tinnitus.
We offer a state of the art testing facility with professional and caring staff to treat hearing problems. We take a stress-free approach with our patients, realizing the sensitivity and acceptance issues that are associated with hearing loss.