2. The best available smartphone resources (GPS, barometer pressure sensor, accelerometers, weather & elevation services, etc.) are used to achieve the best accuracy.
3. % braking energy can be viewed (user option) to give insight into how hard you brake into a turn.
4. Routes are plotted and graphed in the app, in real time with option for audio speech.
5. Route paths are color scaled in real time based on the users preference. One click changes the scale: power, speed, elevation, % grade, cadence or heart rate (with Bluetooth HRM) to map where on the ride significant events occurred.
6. A screenshot of the statistical data with the color coded map along with the raw data files (.csv .gpx and .tcx formats) can be easily emailed. .tcx format includes key parameters (speed, power, elevation, cadence, heart rate, etc.) to allow uploading to other analysis programs such as Garmin Connect, Training Peaks, Strava, Golden Cheetah, Google Earth, etc.
7. The accuracy of the power meter has been tested against state of the art, major brand named power meters.
8. Without calibration (only entering rider's weight and choosing bicycle type), average power for a given ride typically correlates to within 15% (with no drafting) of a conventional power meter.
9. Wind speed and direction effects are included! (with internet connection using local weather information, drafting effects not included).
10. Several default bicycle types are available to choose from, or bicycle weights and coefficients can be customized.
11. The app will run in the background.
12. English and Metric Units available. Set in user preference menu. English, German, Spanish, French language support.
13. Reload ride data to show progress and compare rides.
1For a list of ANT+ compatible sensors, visit www.thisisant.com/directory. Note that an ANT+ enabled mobile phone is required. See www.thisisant.com/consumer/ant-101/ant-in-phones/ for details.
See F.A.Q. at http://www.innovative-app-designs.com/ for more detail.
***NOTE*** For some phones when the screen is turned off, the phone's accelerometers are disabled and the cadence data may be unavailable. This limitation has been documented in a number of other apps including pedometers. Using the screen lock feature can bypass this.
* For best results, prior to riding, under menu>preferences, select the phone's handlebar mounting orientation (portrait or landscape). If carrying in a jersey back pocket, set relative to the phone's orientation compared to looking forward at the handlebars.
* The cadence RPM and averages are tuned to power strokes detected from the phone's low power accelerometers while moving (i.e. not back-pedaling, downhill/coasting, etc.) and is more accurate as the power output increases above 1W/kg.
* The cadence sensitivity can be adjusted under menu>preferences. The default 'nominal' setting has so far produced the best sensitivity while minimizing spurious high readings.
* Noise may be observed in instantaneous readings depending on riding conditions (such as rough or off-road), riding styles, rider's power to weight ratio, and phone hardware.
Deleted unneeded features for minimize battery consumption.
Current speed, average speed and current time will talk to specified intervals.
Interval can be freely set.
Average speed and current time alarm is can be turned on or off.
Built-in metronome. Can be pedaling to the beat.
If can not hear the sound well, please use arm bend.
Maybe you already realize the importance of keeping fit in today’s world.
Many of us sit behind a computer all day and the only exercise we get is the walk from the parking lot to the elevator.
It’s no wonder we Americans are the fattest people on the planet! Does that sound harsh? Sorry, but it’s the truth as many studies have proven.
The good news is that the situation is reversible and one of the best ways to get to work and slim down is on a bicycle.
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ What types of bikes are available
★ Learn the different types of bikes and the pros and cons of each
★ What kind of cycling do you wish to do
★ Explore the different kinds of bicycling you can do
★ What is fitness cycling
★ How cycling can fit into an overall fitness program
★ Preparing to cycle
★ What you need to know before you begin a cycling program
★ Equip yourself
★ What do you need in addition to a bike for the different types of cycling
★ Setting up your cycling fitness program
★ Finding a good “routine” for fitness cycling
★ The right and wrong way to cycle
★ Did you know cycling can be harmful in some cases
★ Warming up and cooling down
★ Cross training
★ How to merge bicycling into a regular routine
★ Charting your progress
★ How to prepare a method to keep track of your progress
★ All about accessories
★ All the accessories that are available for specific types of riding
★ Nutrition for bicycle fitness
★ A good overall fitness diet
★ Bicycle Racing
★ Moving up to serious bicycling
★ Special Bicycles for Racing
★ Difference in bicycles for racing. . . weight, build, cost etc
★ How to train for bicycle racing
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $16.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
all right. So you procure off your bicycle and you see that you have a smooth tire. Basically the tire is not inflated with any air. You're wondering why. You have to basically plump your tire off, select your wheel off, and you're going to check the tire and organize sure that there aren't any punctures in the tire. So just go colse to the tire,bicycle repair maintenance checking to see if there's any glass or ore, especially in Ny city you see tons of glass that may be protruding out of your tire. Then if you don't see any glass, what you're gonna want to do is you're gonna need to make your mind up off your tire, exposing the duct inside. Now, at one time you have the duct out you're be able to see more of what the flat is all concerning. So this duct, we're gonna select a pump, pump up the duct, and try to find the puncture. So it watchs similar to there's a small small hole in the duct, so regularly what that is, is something that went straight through the tire. So you want to check around the tire on the inside. There may be something embedded in bicycle repair the actual tire like a portiion of glass. Just be extremely truthful not to reduce your fingers. Someone else class of plane bicycle repair demonstrated in this tube here is a pinch plane and basically what that averages is you didn't have your tire inflated to the standard pressure which is always labeled absolutely the side of the tire on the sidewall, so it will mouth something like between maybe 40 to 60 psi or 80 to 100 psi. You need to originate sure that you have it up to the definite psi or else you will obtain something that's called a pinch level which is right here you'll see. It looks like a snake bite and what that averages is that the tire certainly pushes against the rim when you go over something similar to a pothole or a rock. Someone else kind of smooth is called a blowout and basically what will happen is if your tire's not seated correctly, basically midpointing bicycle repair maintenance that if the tire is not on the rim properly, what could happen is if you have it to a distinct psi and you go over a bump or even if you don't go over a bump, the bicycle maintenance passage comes out of the tire and off of the rim and explodes and it truly sounds like a shotgun. It can be pretty scary. And the last flat could have been something that basically is stuck in your tire, similar to there's a pretty substantial hole right here. It could have stuck in your tire and just come right out. So you need to originate sure that you check the tire and make sure, even if there isn't something there, there may be a huge hole in the tire, so you want to replace your tire and your tube. All these dissimilar levels want different fixes so we'll answer with regard bicycle to that next.
- small app size and memory usage
- accurate speed and distance measurement
- map view and statistics for current recording
- adjustable target pace (minutes/km interval)
- MET method calculated calories
- records can be saved
- overall statistics (contains also not saved tracks)
- clean and intuitive interface
- free with no ads
-Set images as wallpaper
-Save images to SD Card (memory card)
-You don't need Internet connection to view the images!
-All is completely FREE
DISCLAIMER: All images used in this app are believed to be in public domain. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be removed in the next version of the application.
It asks for 4 measurements and stores them in a database that you can recall at a later date and adds in other peoples measurements with modify and delete options. (Example measurements, John, and Susan, in application) Just click on names to load details.
Bike Fit uses the Lemond calculations, a popular and accurate method and suitable for all riders and cyclists.
More on this App http://xmb.stuffucanuse.com/xmb/viewthread.php?tid=8002
All cyclers love the following features that make Eco Bicycle – Cycling Tracker a quality free app:
- It is possible to choose between accuracy and longer battery life.
- We do not use unnecessary functions in order to save a maximum of battery life.
- We always have a great level of accuracy as our main target.
- Our cycling app is of universal use – no matter if you’re in a race for USA Cycling or USCF, or just peddling around the block.
- Our app stores your history, so if you’re training for a USA Cycling race, you can track your progress over time.
Eco Bicycle – Cycling Tracker is simple to use. Upon launching the app, the Eco Bicycle is ready to go as soon as the GPS icon changes to green. The GPS search begins after pressing the Play button, to save a maximum of battery life. Stopping for a break? Press the pause button. All done for the day, press the stop button and your cycling session will be logged in the Track History log.
Eco Bicycle – Cycling Tracker also tracks these aspects of your biking:
TOTAL TIME: The total time of your biking.
DISTANCE: How far you biked.
ALTITUDE: Changes in your elevation. If you go up a 10 meter hill and back down a 10 meter hill, the app notes that you traversed 20 meters of elevation.
CURRENT SPEED: How fast you’re biking.
MAXIMUM SPEED: The fastest speed you achieved during your biking.
AVERAGE SPEED: The average speed over the course of your biking.
The Eco Bicycle – Cycling Tracker Menu allows you to change the following settings:
SETTING: Accuracy versus Battery Life and switch between metric and non metric unit system
TRACK HISTORY: Load stats from each of your previous bike rides. Elements like average speed are great for comparing over time, as they’ll show you how much you are improving as a cyclist!
Download our cycling app now and save a lot of battery life during your bike ride.
This app is perfect for those training for various races for USA Cycling, USCF, or US Pro.
For questions or comments please send us a message.
Check out our other eco apps:
Eco Runner: Run Tracker
ecoSkitracker - Skiing Tracker
bike, biking, biker, cycling, bicycle, bicycling, echelon, panniers, pedal, USA Cycling, USCF, USPRO, velodrome, gps tracker, cycling tracker, bike tracker
- dashboard For bike( current-speed , max-speed, distance, compass , etc .. )
- Review previous records ( infomation , moving trajectory in google-map )
- Real time tracking mode in google-map
- Screen : Dashboard , Speed-dashboard(include HUD) , Statistics , Map
* All Records save by standard GPX type
- Directory : /Android/data/dahie.bike.dashboard/record/
- Previous Version : /.tmp_bikedashbaord/ ( All files move to new directory , automatically. )
* Test Device
- Samsung GalaxyS ( WVGA : 480x800 )
- Samsung GalaxyTab ( WXGA : 600 x 1024 )
- Samsung GalaxyNote ( WXGA+ : 800 x 1280 )
* Support Resolution
- Wide Resolution
- Bike, Bicycle, Dashboard, Compass , GPS , HUD , Head Up Display , Speedmeter
The website keeps a log of how many miles you ride each day, any notes that you want to include and a running total of all miles you have entered on the site and with your app.
If you have more than one bicycle you can log how many miles you ride on each bike!
Account required on http://gobiketrip.com/ to store miles in an external database and save space on your phone.
Create an account on gobiketrip.com. Now enter your username (or email address) and the same password in the app settings. All set, start tracking your miles!
If your miles are not being saved double check the username and password on the app settings screen.
View the 20 most recent log entries from the app. View and edit the rest anytime on the website.
- Optimized for Bicycle speed. ( 0 km/s ~ 40 km/s)
- Support HD Screen ( high-resolution 1080 * 1920 / 720 * 1280)
- Support maximum speed, average speed, current speed.
- Support Compass.
- Support speed graph
tag : speedometer, speedmeter, bicycle, bike, speed, navi
* Record your bicycle rides
* Get your live stats
* View a detailed history of your rides
* Explore elevation profiles
* Find bicycle routes (coming in May)
* Discover community bicycle rides (coming in May)
* No subscription options
* Classifications (coming in May)
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is designed for 2 user types:
1. Attorneys applying to be considered for entry into our database
2. Clients who are looking for an attorney.
If you are an attorney- Tap the "Attorney Registration" tab to input your firm details. Your information will be submitted to our staff for review.
If you are a client:
This app contains many tools to help you in the process of evaluating, researching and finding the right attorney.
Option 1: Request access to the attorneychooser.com intelligent matching software. Tapping the "Online Profile" will take you step-by-step through the interview process, raise awareness of special issues and streamline your case so that when you select the right attorney you can be sure they understand the intricacies of your case, saving you time and money.
Option 2: If you just want a custom recomendation of an attorney that matches your specific criteria, tap the "Find Attorney" tab. This will take you to a simple form where you can specify your criteria and choose 3 attorneys to contact you.
Additional Features: Add to your case profile by adding Voice Notes, Photos & Notes by tapping the corresponding tabs. Submitting these details will append your information to your profile.
Our app includes:
-Easy to use Voice Notes
-Take photos using the camera and submit directly to our office.
-Forums to ask questions about particular types of law issues.
-One touch dialing
-Turn by turn directions to our office
-Instant updates and news.
-Up to date event information and RSVP to events.
Our app will help you know your rights, collect all appropriate data and submit it to our office for our case evaluators to review.
Have our app on your phone incase you are ever involved in an accident.
Our app includes:
-Ease to use Voice Notes
-Document your damages using the camera and submit directly to our office.
-Use our forms to collect appropriate information at the scene of your accident.
-One touch dialing
-Turn by turn directions to our office
-Instant updates and news.
-Up to date event information and RSVP to events.
Want to know about upcoming events and specials?
Wish you knew which flavors were on tap this month at your store?
This app is for you. With turn by turn directions to your store, flavors updated for each store and special in app coupons you will always be in the know. Download and share today.
-Turn by turn directions to all Yumz locations
-Store monthly flavors updated each month
-Add your coolest combo through your phone
-Get nutritional information while in line or anywhere
-Be alerted immediately of any specials or offers wherever you are
With our free app you can keep track of your free pizzas.
Be the first to know when special events, do a spit check and even upload photos of you favorite meal for us to post to our facebook page.
-app only loyalty programs
-special event RSVP and tickets
-menu and specials
-much much more...
Available for iPhone and iPad you can access sermon podcasts, take notes, add events to your calendar, and communicate directly with us and so much more!
-Listen to sermons on your schedule.
-Take notes about the sermon or Bible studies and keep them in one place.
-Send us photos of events to be posted on our site.
-Access event calendar and add events to your phone.
-Turn by turn directions to our location and other event locations.
-Be notified instantly of urgent prayer requests and event changes.
-Morning report-live from Lake Tahoe each day
-Complete wednesday night SUP series results, registration and individual tracking of your time.
-All special and weekly events including calendar integration.
-Book lessons, rentals and tours right from the app.
-Be the first to know about any specials and events.
-Tips, trick and tutorials.