We’ve made it our mission to pay everyday people real money through their mobile devices for doing work. We’ve paid over $6 million to thousands of “Agents” for doing work with Field Agent. Now we're available on Android!
Jobs are small assignments you can complete at everyday places from your local grocery store to your living room. We’ll pay you for collecting information like photos or product information.
How it Works
1. Download the app, create an account and complete a short profile
2. Browse jobs in the Find Jobs screen to find available jobs near you
3. Accept a job and complete it within the specified time frame
4. Submit your work for verification of accuracy and approval
5. Get paid securely via Paypal or Dwolla
Things to Know
- Jobs typically pay between $2 and $12 each
- Complete screener jobs for an opportunity to get more paying jobs
- When a job has to be denied, we don’t get paid and we don’t use the information (so we hate denying jobs!)
- Many jobs are first come first serve, so check your app often so you don't miss out on jobs near you
IMPORTANT: You need Text-To-Speech engine and voices installed on your device to use this app. You may use more than one if you want.
* Click "Share" or "Send by Email" button/menu item in any app to send text to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or a headset.
* If "Share" is not available, copy text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
* Option to instantly read aloud text copied to clipboard.
* Open text, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents or HTML files from Android file system for reading aloud.
* Experimental EPUB format support. It's only for reading aloud, no fancy full featured EPUB reader, e.g. does not show pictures, many more features of a full reader are missing. To try, use "Open" button at the top or on the menu, navigate to a folder with ePub files and open one of them.
* Easily add saved Pocket articles to @Voice reading list - in Read List screen, press Menu - Add articles from Pocket
* Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
* Record spoken articles to sound files - WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compressed) formats supported.
* Long-press word and/or select a longer phrase to view dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Web search and more.
* Speech correction for TTS, optionally using Regular Expressions (RegEx)
* Dropbox sync! Enable, then build your list on one device, e.g. a tablet, then listen on your phone. Or from your computer, use File/Save As - "HTML only" function in the browser, save to @Voice Dropbox folder, then listen on your phone.
* Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence, long-click the same buttons to switch to the next/previous article on a list.
* Can automatically recognize the language of an article and use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with "Select language" menu item.
* Options for additional pause between paragraph, start talking as soon as a new article is loaded or wait for a button press, start/stop talking when wired headset plug is inserted/removed.
* Optional sleep timer to stop speech after a given timeout.
The full Internet access is needed because the “Share” function from web browsers and any news reading apps I tried, sends us only the URL address (http://something...). They do not send the full text of articles, so @Voice has to download the article from the Internet to be able to read it aloud or save for later reading. Only by using Copy text function in one app, and pasting it in @Voice, or by saving the full text in one app to storage and opening a file in @Voice, you could avoid Internet connection, but this is not very convenient. Also - the new Dropbox sync function needs Internet access, of course. There is no way to avoid it.
Greg Lane Automotive in Tampa Florida is a full service repair center specializing in Ford diesel power stroke and Ford products. You can trust your vehicle to Greg Lane Automotive. Our experienced and skilled team can service most makes and models. Greg Lane is a 3 time master technician from Ford.
Our new app will put the following mobile with you in the palm of your hand:
- Our Services
- Contact us quickly & easily
- Access to our Video Library
- Join Our Newsletter
- Picture Gallery
- and much more!
Together we are Holzer Health System, the largest, strongest healthcare system serving south central Ohio into West Virginia and Kentucky. Brilliant minds from both renowned institutions have joined their efforts to enhance the caliber and scope of service. Our combined resources give us stability for the future and greater opportunity today.
Enjoy these great features with our mobile app!
- Find one of our doctors
- Follow My Health
- Our Event Calendar
- Find a location nearest to you
- and much more...!
In addition, Cell-Tech Services buys and sells new and used cell phones, all makes and models, and sells accessories for many makes and models.
Enjoy our app and we look forward to serving your needs!
Download our app and enjoy the following features:
- One Touch Contact - reach us quickly!
- GPS navigation to our location
- Contact us via Voice Notes
- Learn about our services
- And more!
Our app offers the following features:
- Register for the season
- An event Schedule with game times
- Fan photos
- Notifications direct to your phone about game changes, weather conditions, etc.
- and much more!
The purpose of The Learning Gate Community School is to prepare students to successfully participate in their family, school and community, through an educational program that promotes academic excellence, community service and environmental responsibility.
You can visit us at www.learninggate.org
Gain access to these great features:
- Direct dial the school.
- Connect on Facebook
- Sign in with EDSBY
- Receive direct notifications from the school
- And much more!
Doctors’ Harris H McIlwain, Laura M Cruse and Kimberly M Smith
McIlwain Medical Group (formally Tampa Medical Group) is dedicated to providing their patients with compassionate healthcare including prevention and wellness, treating small problems before they become big problems, breakthrough medications, and the latest technologies in diagnosis, and the most sound, effective therapies. Our focus is on the treatment of arthritis and related diseases, osteoporosis, fibromyalgia, insomnia, hypercholesterolemia, hypertension, obesity, diabetes (diabetes mellitus) and other areas of internal medicine. Our staff has built a reputation for giving the highest level of care.
Our mobile app has these great features:
- Make an Appointment
- Learn about our doctors
- See our event schedule
- Learn about Dr. McIlwain's books
- And, much more!
Our Mobile App provides the following features:
- MLS Search
- Mortgage Calculator
- Loan Application
- Event Schedule
- And much more!
Our mobile app will provide you with:
- emergency notifications direct to your phone.
- school events
- The Insight
- sponsorship opportunities
- and much more!
My name is Jason Gonzales. I am the Internet Sales Manager here at McPhail's Auto Sales. I fully understand the needs of today's Internet Shoppers. By providing families with all of the information needed up front. I am able to take the consumer through a pleasant and helpful shopping experience instead of putting them through a high pressured, stressful selling process.
Feel free to contact me personally at any time with any questions or concerns and I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please call us at 863-382-8199 to arrange a test drive today.
To provide a great taste and an enjoyable experience.
To be the market leader in the quick service restaurant industry in our chosen territories.
Respect for people
We believe that respect for our customers, our suppliers, our colleagues and ourselves is the key to enduring and trusting relationships.
Action and Accountability
We believe that a bias for action and personal accountability for results provides the foundation for teamwork, personal commitment, self-motivation, and ultimately, superior business performance.
We believe treating our employees like family makes work more fun and is rewarded with loyalty.
Total Customer Satisfaction
We believe that total customer satisfaction, driven by our obsession with service excellence, provides the pathway to sustainable profitability.
Health and Safety
We believe our pursuit of the highest standards in health and safety demonstrates caring for our employees, delivers value to our customers and enhances our brand.
Download our new Mario's Pizza App and get mobile access to:
- Our Menu
- One Touch calling
- Connect with us on social media
- Specials, coupons & more!
- Our Mario's event schedule
- and much more!
Our new mobile app includes:
- A gallery of pictures from our hunts
- Reserve your own hunt
- get direct messages with recent news from Camp Turner Loose!
- Upload your photos from YOUR hunt!
- and much more!
After graduating Cum Laude from Sebring High School in 1986, Dr. Lewis attended South Florida Community College to obtain an Associate of Arts Degree. From there he went to University of Florida in Gainesville, FL and graduated in 1991 with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/Finance. After working for 2 years for Cellular One Corp, he pursued his goal of becoming a Chiropractor. A graduate of Life University in Marietta, Ga in 1997 with a Doctorate of Chiropractic, Dr. Lewis started his private practice in his home town of Sebring.