Matt Darby is a principle partner of Berman, Sobin, Gross, Feldman & Darby LLP. He has handled cases involving Railroad Worker Legal issues for over 20 years in numerous jurisdictions. Matt is Designated Legal Counsel for the United Transportation Union, the Brotherhood of Railroad Signalmen and the Sheet Metal Workers International Association. He is a member of the Academy of Rail Labor Attorneys. Matt has successfully litigated Federal Employers Liability (FELA) cases for Railroad Workers resulting from traumatic and cumulative trauma injuries. He has also handled "Whistleblower" cases arising under the Federal Rail Safety Act (FRSA"). Lastly, he has worked with Railroad Workers on issues involving their rights before the Railroad Retirement Board.
Mr. Darby's mobile app contains important legal information critical to Railroad Workers, an updated blog feed, a direct contact feature and much more. Now Railroad Workers can keep Matt right in their pocket and share with others that may need his services. Download Matt Darby's mobile app and feel protected knowing he is just a click away.
• Users can take a picture with our "Train Accident" cam and send it!
• Post important railroad industry issues on the "Discussion Wall."
• Send your "Private Voice Messages" via the mobile app.
• Setting an appointment with Matt Darby is quick, easy and confidential.
• Receive Push-Notification messages on important legal changes in the industry.
• Stay informed about the industry with our Railroad Blog!