• Access to My Sanford Chart: view your medical records online, schedule appointments, access test results, request prescription renewals, or send a message to your care team.
• Find a Doctor: search for doctors by specialty or location.
• Find a Location: search for Sanford Health locations by specialty, city, or state or allow the app to use your location to find the location nearest you. Get directions to any location quickly and easily.
• Wait Times: find up-to-the-minute wait times for all of our acute care and walk-in clinics when you need to be seen without an appointment.
• My Sanford Nurse: when you need answers after hours, My Sanford Nurse is your 24-hour nurse phone line.
• About Sanford Health: learn all there is to know about Sanford Health and our vision to improve the human condition through exceptional care, innovation and discovery.
• Contact Us: we are dedicated to making a difference in your life. Contact our staff of medical professionals if for some reason you were not able to find what you were looking for.
*Access to your medical records requires you to have a My Sanford Chart account.
You can create a My Sanford Chart account by selecting Sign-Up Online at: www.mysanfordchart.org
With Bedside, you can:
• View your health information, lab results, and plan for the day
• See pictures and profiles of the team that’s caring for you and exchange messages with them
• Review educational videos or create your own notes
Bedside uses your hospital’s medical records system to securely show you this information, so check with your nurse or doctor to see if the system supports it. If it does, someone at your hospital can connect your tablet and get you started!
This app describes about the breast cancer, symptoms , fisk factors, diagnostic tools and treatment options for breast cancer.
Menu locations are updated daily, including Henry’s On The Boulevard (Henry Ford Hospital Detroit), Henry’s On The River (Henry Ford Hospital Wyandotte), Henry’s (Henry Ford Hospital Macomb), Henry’s (Henry Ford Hospital West Bloomfield) and Café’ 1 (One Ford Place).
And now, with the Inside Connection App, it couldn't be easier!
Whether you’re shopping for a rare, one of a kind piece, or you want to look up an item's value with WorthPoint, now you can do it from the palm of your hand. The RePurpose App features GPS directions to RePurpose Events and Estate Sales in your area, as well as a native Quick Response (QR) reader for information on featured items. The Repurpose App also keeps you connected; with click to contact, social media, and an event calendar that seamlessly syncs to your device, all of which is powered by WorthPoint!
"You never know what you’re going to find…collectables, memorabilia, a hidden treasure or just junk! But everything was once worth something to somebody, and it can be again." –Cari
Designed to serve both practitioners and the public with the highest quality products and education, the My Spine Team mobile app has a host of important features. Features include education sections on a wide variety of conditions, procedures, and solutions, HIPAA compliant surgeon communications, news, events…even a native video library.
My Spine Team was founded in 2006 to provide the highest level of professional support in our industry. Our commitment to the highest quality products, continuing education and training opportunities we present to our surgeons, and the caliber of our team members serve as the cornerstone of our business. We strongly believe that in order to provide the most value to our surgeons and their patients, we must be highly trained and trusted members of their team.
This fun-filled event showcases the culinary talents of male employees from Henry Ford Health System and other companies across metro Detroit; and the MWC Mobile App puts you in the driver’s seat. Highlighting this year’s “People’s Choice Awards” the MWC Mobile App allows you to vote for your favorite entries in four categories, utilizing a native Quick Response (QR) reader. The MWC Mobile App has a host of features, including recognizing when you have arrived at the event, and giving you a digital coupon for a free beverage of your choice, just to say thanks for downloading!
Henry Ford employees, families and friends are invited to support this year’s event, enjoy great food, live entertainment, and participate in a fabulous live auction, raffle, and a chance to win a two year lease on a 2013 Dodge Ram! All proceeds benefit the Tom Groth Patient Medical Needs Fund, which provides health care, medication, equipment, medical supplies and social services to thousands of uninsured and under insured Henry Ford patients throughout southeast Michigan.
Offering the most advanced treatments for prostate cancer, kidney disease, bladder cancer, and other urologic conditions, Dr. Menon is known worldwide for developing robotic surgery for prostate cancer treatment. His robotic surgery innovations have made robotic prostatectomy the surgical standard of care for prostate cancer. Since performing the world’s first robotic prostatectomy at Henry Ford Hospital in 2001, Dr. Menon and the Vattikuti Urology Institute team continue to have the longest and largest robotic prostate surgery experience in the U.S. and the world.
The Vattikuti Urology Institute (VUI) smart phone app was built to provide patients with access to the nation's most innovative technology and surgical techniques and caring professionals, with information about the institute and it’s staff, research and surgical procedure outcomes, as well as a comprehensive video player and library. The app also features Click to Call, an interactive Appointment Checklist, native Request a Consult, Messaging and GPS directions to facilities.