California Indian Manpower Consortium provides employment and training services and other related social services to Indian and Native American people who live in our service area which includes a large part of California, Illinois and three counties in Iowa.
CIMC advocates pride in our cultural integrity. We honor the spirit that ensures continuity of the sacred circle. Our team of caring professionals: empowers Native Americans to achieve excellence, revitalizes our communities, and embraces the challenges of the 21st century.
When you download this app you will enjoy connecting to CIMC and our eight field offices located throughout California and Illinois. Features included are:
• Notifications of local job opportunities, job trainings, workshops, community gatherings and programs.
• An easy to use GPS feature that will give directions to the nearest CIMC Field Office.
• Phone number, website, and email address to contact your local office through the mobile app.
• Learn about all the services and programs that CIMC provides to Native Americans, Alaska Natives, and Native Hawaiians.
• Share CIMC programs and services with friends, family and community members over email, Facebook, text messages or Twitter.
• Apply to the CIMC Workforce Development Program to receive career services.
Due to the design of the app, it will ask you for permission to access your contacts and files. The actual features that require this are disabled for this app and CIMC will not actually have access to your contacts and files. Unfortunately, if you deny access to these features, the app will not function properly. We are working to resolve this issue.