Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life - see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam - all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can...
Track your tasks - homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams - keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes - your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Share – My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school (currently in private beta).
Also available on iPhone, Windows 8, Windows Phone and the web.
- Compare thousands of colleges in an instant
- AP, SAT, and CLEP information
***The College Board is a mission-driven not-for-profit organization that connects students to college success and opportunity.
Founded in 1900, the College Board was created to expand access to higher education. Today, the membership association is made up of over 6,000 of the world’s leading educational institutions and is dedicated to promoting excellence and equity in education.
Each year, the College Board helps more than seven million students prepare for a successful transition to college through programs and services in college readiness and college success — including the SAT and the Advanced Placement Program. The organization also serves the education community through research and advocacy on behalf of students, educators and schools.
Course Notes contains past notes from Universities from a variety of courses and from websites/teachers. All notes are to be used at your discretion for educational purposes.
If you have any notes to share, send them in to email@example.com!
- Download notes from real Universities
- Read descriptions of courses before downloading
- View docs, PDFs and power points
All notes are downloaded to the SD card: ~/Android/data/
- Modify SD Card: Store notes on SDCard
- Internet: Download notes
Course Notes by Jared Burrows
Find me on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+JaredBurrows
Send all suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't let disorganization hurt your GPA any longer.
It is a planner application designed by a student for students. It has optional notifications (Planner Assistant) which will go off at the end of selected classes to remind the user to use their planner. It keeps people organized in an easy to use and convenient way. Additionally, the College Study Buddy has the option to send morning reminders to notify the user of everything going on for the day and optional nightly reminders to help the user remember as assignment due dates and test are approaching.
Keep in mind this is just the beta version. Since this was developed by a student in his spare time, there are many things which are still going to be added (Graphics especially). So be patient and see how great of a buddy the College Study Buddy can really be.
Like it on facebook too! www.facebook.com/CollegeStudyBuddy
** This application will check your network and phone state and use internet access to perform its basic functionality **
** It will also use the vibration feature and when your phone is turned on after being off reset the notifications **
Search by region, state, location (nearby or any specified location), or by (any part of) the school name. View national avg costs. Control search parameters on the Options page: public/private, cost, enrollment, SAT/ACT avg scores, campus setting. For example, search for private schools in the Southwest with cost below $35,000 and with enrollment under 2,500, and avg SAT Math score (admitting class) of at least 520. On the detailed search results for a college, we show the following (*if it's applicable to the college and we have it in our database):
• Full name
• City/state of campus
• *Year founded
• Two or Four year
• *Campus setting (Major City, City, Urban, Suburban, Town, Rural)
• *Undergrad enrollment
• *percent minorities (incoming class)
• *Male/Female ratio
• *Student/faculty ratio
• *Acceptance rate (percent of applicants that are accepted)
• *Yield rate (percent of accepted applicants that enroll)
• *Graduation rates (percent that graduate within 4 and 6 years)
• Costs: Tuition (in-state and out-of-state, for public schools), room & board, plus mandatory fees, and Total (in-state for public schools)
• *Financial Aid: percent receiving grants/scholarships and avg amount received
• *SAT scores (verbal, math, written) - 25th and 75th percentile and/or average scores
• *ACT scores (verbal, math, written)
• Button for campus map in Maps app, with map/sat/hybrid display options, zoom controls, and Directions button provides directions to campus from your current position
• *Link to the college web site
• *One-click buttons for email and/or phone number for direct contact with school's Admissions or Administration dep't
Our search options screen allows you to set the following search limits:
• Public only, private only, or both
• Min and/or max cost
• Min and/or max enrollment
• Min and/or max SAT/ACT average scores
• Campus setting
These search options are retained indefinitely (across app restarts). A separate Settings screen allows you to specify two-year vs. four-year schools.
Our Recent (or Favorites) screen shows the 50 most recent schools you've looked up; "lock in" your favorites by tapping the lock icon.
Fun random search feature - shake your phone on the Location screen to have the app pick a random school based on your current Options settings.
The application requires a network connection in order to query our database of schools.
We maintain our own database for approximately 3,500 Title IV accredited college-level schools, and update the cost data on an ongoing basis. During any given school year, we have the most current school year's costs for a high percentage of colleges and universities. Some schools do not publish their new cost figures until well into the school year, and in some cases we rely on government cost databases where the data may be a year behind. The app shows the school year that the cost data represents for each school. Some schools' cost data varies by degree program or other criteria, so we try to be consistent in the way we collect and present the cost data. The rest of our data is updated from a variety of sources and may not be the most current, but this data does not tend to change as frequently at the schools.
This application and information in it is provided for informational purposes only and should not be relied on for tax, financial, or college selection decisions. We do not guarantee the accuracy or currency of the data presented in this application.
We welcome your comments, questions, and suggestions. Please email us at email@example.com.
Offices – Office locations, hours and phone numbers
Maps – Navigate Harper’s 200 acre campus
Construction - Current projects on campus
My Harper - Your course schedule and e-mail information
Library – Search the catalog for books and availability
Courses - Search for courses at Harper
Blackboard Learn – Access course information
Social – Follow Harper on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Flickr.
Athletics - Follow sports at Harper
Menu – Cafeteria menu, updated weekly
Events - Calendar for cultural arts, student activities, information sessions
News – Read latest news releases
Emergency – Quickly access 911 or the Harper College Police
Photos – Browse hundreds of campus photos
Videos – Harper’s YouTube Channel
Links - Bus schedule and other Harper links
Use QC Mobile to find anyone in the directory and get in touch instantly. You keep tabs on QC Knights sports scores, watch videos of campus events, browse the course catalog, and listen to podcasts of popular lectures in iTunes U.
Maps: Search campus buildings by name, pinpoint them on the map, and see their location relative to your own. Plus, and use the Places:
• See the hours of operation of popular spots on campus such as the library, dining halls and athletic facilities.
• Find where you’re going faster by accessing bus routes
Courses: Check out courses for current and future terms, see descriptions, times, locations, and availability, and even contact the instructor directly from within the app.
Athletics: View up-to-date news, schedules, and scores of your favorite Knights team.
Directory: Get in touch with faculty and staff campus-wide and add them directly to your phone's address book and search by department.
Events: Find and keep track of a wide range of QC activities, from concerts and art exhibits to lectures and athletics. Browse events by name, subject, date, or location.
Images: Browse or search images. Check out shots of the Queens College campus and view images from our digital archive. Save images to your phone or save as a background to show your school pride.
Videos: Find all QC videos in one easy-to-view place.
Get Help: Get access to important numbers and information when you need them. Call to report an emergency or get information from the QC Emergency Preparedness 24/7 Contact Information.
News: Stay-in-the-loop with the latest campus news.
Library: Browse the complete library catalog and check item availability.
Tours: Self-guided campus tours.
Blackboard Mobile Learn: Access your course materials anywhere, anytime. Not intended to replace the online version of Blackboard, this app feature complements it with enhancement of key functions that translate best to your mobile device.
QCard: With this app feature you now can conveniently manage from your mobile device the account that powers your QCard purchases.
Evaluate!: Access QC’s online application to evaluate your courses.
QC Shuttle: Quickly access the schedule for QC’s shuttle bus service.
Fin Aid TV: Watch short videos to learn about your options for receiving financial aid.
a. The module displays the message(s) sent via CUNY Alert.
a. This module takes the visitor to the Donate Now page design by the Development Office. It is the public Development website that renders on-the-fly to the device.
a. This module displays, in real time, the following for each OIT Lab:
ii. # of computers available with an ‘as of date and time’
* Search for colleges by state, major, college type, college enrollment, and/or location
* Save colleges for future reference
* Find colleges where your SAT or ACT scores fall roughly in the middle 50% of the student body
* Search feature to quickly find a specific college
* Sort colleges by graduation rate, SAT scores, total cost, average net cost, student-faculty ratio, and more
* Detailed information for each college, including the acceptance rate, graduation rates, total cost, average net cost, student-faculty ratio, and percentage of students receiving grants from the college.
Note: This app currently searches only for four-year colleges. However, support for two-year colleges may be added in a future release.
Our software features:
Nearly 7000 Vocabulary words picked for their difficulty and likelihood of appearing on the SAT and other college level exams.
Sentence completion and definitions tests both your knowledge of words and their proper use.
Practice lets you answer definitions and see results immediately.
Test lets you test your knowledge of vocabulary words and see the results at the end.
Timed allows you to answer questions against a timer.
Drill lets you to memorize words.
You can set the number of words from 1 to 100 and time limit from 1 to 200 minutes.
The objective of using this application is to perform activities within the deadlines combined, divide time between academic and personal life, conduct day-to-day with more calmness and less stress.
On the Student Agenda, important information about tests, homeworks, appointments and timetable will always be available on your smartphone to new schedulings and consultations, wherever you are. Another very useful feature is the notification schedule (reminder) to not forget important activities .
The application was developed aiming at simplicity and ease of use. To start , simply registering your subjects and then your timetable.
• Simplicity and lightweightness
• Scheduling of events (exams, homeworks/tasks, activities and returning books to the library)
• Take photo to increase the description of events
• Notification schedule (reminder) for events
• Check events as "completed"
• Events ordered by day, week and month
• Timetable of the day
• Timetable of the week
• Management of marks
• A project management tool to navigate and track all the important steps related to college and financial aid planning.
• A thorough task list that users can mark as completed, add to their calendar, and share via social networks
• Push notifications about key deadlines and important tips in the college planning and application process.
• Links to relevant web resources both on the CaliforniaColleges.edu portal and beyond.
* 215 audio lessons split between 4 main courses:
- Sermon on the Mount
- Old Testament Survey
- New Testament Survey
- Family and Marriage
* Includes translations for more than 30 languages
* 150+ additional lessons covering specific books of the Bible and special focus areas (English and other select languages)
* Ideal for small groups and Bible studies, as well as independent study
* Includes leader and student guides for each of the four main courses, and study booklets for each course
* Create a profile to track your progress
* Download lessons to your account to listen off-line
To use MBC, listen to the audio lessons and download the corresponding student workbook, which contains study questions to help you learn. Also included are the corresponding leader guides, which provide the answers to the study questions and can be used to lead small groups and Bible studies. For further reading, please use our study booklets, offered at the course level, which provide more commentary on each course.
Languages included in app: English, African English, African French, Amharic, Arabic, Banjara, Bengali, Farsi, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hindi, Hmong, Indonesian, Kannada, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Kok Borok, Malagasy, Mandarin, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Sora, Spanish, Swahili, Tamil, Telegu, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese*
*Material is updated frequently and may include more languages than listed here.
La Salle College is government aided school and as such does not charge fees and therefore is able to maintain its mission of free, accessible education for all. The school curriculum uses English as the medium of instruction in all subjects with the exception of Chinese-related subjects and French.
This app provides up-to-date school information including school news, achievements, school calendar and weekly bulletin, and is a portal for the school intranet.
Some of the features present in the app include:
Get access to previous question papers of DIPLOMA, UG and PG wherever you are! More of them shall be added with every update.That's a promise.
Keep yourself updated with the upcoming events in VJTI as well as other colleges!
Know details and contact info of every major event in VJTI.
4.Many more features...
Let us know what we're missing and you'll see it in the next update of the app.Also,feel free to mail us your suggestions/feedback etc via the app.Share and Enjoy! =D
￼SEACRET DIRECT CORPORATE MISSION STATEMENT
We are building a wealthy global community, serving the world by delivering unexpected results through innovative products, opportunity, and inspiration.
- Quick Overview Information and Videos
- Easy access to Seacret locations, support and event info
- Customer specific product information and ingredients
- Agent and Team resources, tips, and tools
- New Announcements
- NEW Mobile Ready Back Office!!
∙ Deliver a world-class customer experience.
∙ Be a product of the product.
∙ Embrace change and be daring.
∙ Operate with a spirit of gratitude and humility.
∙ Become the person you want to attract.
∙ Communicate with love and respect.
∙ Empower and equip through continual growth and development.
∙ Build a happy team and loyal family spirit.
∙ Keep it simple, positive, and fun.
∙ Create an environment of victory and celebration.
Family Matters offers hope for today’s family by...
* Educating family members about the strategic role they play in their homes and communities.
* Equipping family members with successful relational skills and resources to make better family choices.
* Encouraging family members to keep their promises and fulfill their commitments to one another.
* In addition to offering hope, our ministry philosophy embraces a grace-based approach to relationships.
* It provides a solid grasp of the "big picture" and promotes a character-driven strategy for parenting no matters what your situation.
* Traditional, blended families, single parents, foster and adoptive parents and even parents of children with special needs can leave a legacy that lasts forever.
If conversations feel unsafe, we feel anxious. Anxious conversations result in fear. Anxiety and fear ruptures connection.
When conversations are safe, we feel connected. Connected conversations result in joy. Safety and joy sustain connection.
After 40 years of research, we know something about "Safe Conversation!" There are 3 conditions for creating safe conversation:
*Safe Conversation will help you create your dream relationship
*Zero Negativity, a precondition for relational healing
*Learning the Art of Dialogue - Mirror, Validate, Emphasize
*Appreciations, Life Changing Gifts to Your Partner
*Healthy Conversation/Healthy Brain
• Office Location
• Courthouse Location
• Lawyer Cam
• Voice Recorder
• Calendar of Free Monthly Seminars
- Easy MLS search for properties that fit your search criteria
- Mortgage Calculator add the home value and interest rate and calculate monthly payments
- stay in touch with us quickly and easily
- apply online for a loan with our preferred lenders
- get recommendations for other great local businesses
- other fun features like a tip calculator and quick access to other popular websites
Stay up-to-date with what is happening within the Samaritan Bags organization by reading our blog, connected to us via social media networks, seeing upcoming events in your area, and looking at photos from our past events.... all within the app!
- Find out about upcoming events around you.
- Find directions to shelters, food banks and churches for those in need.
- Find out how to make a Samaritan Bags.
- Share your photos and stories with others directly within the app.
- Stay up-to-date with the Samaritan Bag organization!
- About Me
- My Services
- Products Offered
- Business Solutions
- Educational Videos
Lund Insurance Group is independently owned and operated to handle your insurance needs. We focus on greater Scottsdale/Cave Creek/Carefree and offer affordable and reliable insurance choices all across Arizona. We will help you find the right combination of tailored, personalized insurance coverage at just the right price to fit your needs.
* One-click access to your important carrier and service information
* Send pictures for quotes and claims directly to your agent
* Interact with our Social Media and special offers and loyalty rewards right from one place
* Send us your voice messages for additional service
* Use GPS to locate you parked your car, and more...
* “The Basics” gives you an overview of how to prepare for surgery.
* “General Planning” helps you prepare your home and make arrangements with caregivers, friends and family.
* “The Day of Your Heart Surgery” sections help you understand what will happen the day you arrive at the hospital.
* “Moving to the Operating Room” and “What Happens during Heart Surgery” chapters will give you and understanding of what’s going on during the surgery itself.
* “Moving to Intensive Care” will help your friends and family know what to expect when they see you after surgery.
* “Time in the Hospital after ICU” guides you through what will happen while recovering in the hospital.
* “Leaving the Hospital after Heart Surgery” will prepare you for the next step of your recovery at home.
* Knowledge is power.
* Being properly prepared for your heart surgery will make it a less intimidating experience.
* RecoverRite® has other products to help you recover once you return home.
* Professional quality video
* Always fresh media content
* Stay connected with the D2L community
* Check out live events coming soon near you
* No Suicide Hotline resources
Si las conversaciones se sienten inseguras, nos sentimos ansiosos. Conversaciones con ansiedad resultan en miedo. La ansiedad y el medio son la ruptura de la conexión.
Cuando las conversaciones son seguras, nos sentimos conectados. Conversaciones conectadas resultan en alegría. Seguridad y alegría sustentan conexión.
¡Después de 40 años de investigación, sabemos algo acerca de Conversaciones Seguras! Hay 3 condiciones para crear conversaciones seguras:
*La Conversación Segura le ayudará a crear la relación de sus sueños
*Cero Negatividad, una precondición curativa en la relación
*Aprenda el Arte del Diálogo: Reflejar, Validar y Empatizar
*Apreciaciones, regalos a su pareja que le cambian la vida
*Una Conversación Saludable/ Un Cerebro Saludable