Android dashboards and data logging with style. Opens 4 landscape and portrait dashboards that you can quickly swipe between. Use the included dashboards, or create your own in TunerStudio MS. Your dashboards look is limited only by your imagination!
MegaSquirt, GPS, Accelerometer, compass data and more is all pulled together for display on any gauge you choose and data logged for later review in MegaLogViewer.
So now you have Speedometer, Altitude, location and G Force data instantly available for display and logging!
- TunerStudio Dashboard Style and flexibility
- Automatic controller detection for all MegaSquirt MS1 MS2 and MS3 firmwares
- Automatic controller detection for Monster EFI
- Runs on you Android Phone or Tablet
- MSL format data logging
- Save & load Tune data with normal msq files
- Slide between 4 Dashboards that are open at all times
- Android Sensor data (GPS, Accelerometer, Magnetic, etc)
- Additional enhanced Data fields generated by Shadow Dash for additional analysis
- HUD Mode
*RS232 to Bluetooth adapter required for communication with you controller. Find Bluetooth adapters per-configured and ready to use at tunerstudio.com
A purchase through Google play allows for use on up to 3 devices owned by a 1 user at a time. If you need more devices please contact EFI Analytics.
A complete, fully-integrated application for Megasquirt, providing everything you need on your phone or tablet for beautiful dashboards, full ECU tuning and configuration, datalog recording, and powerful graphical reviewing of datalogs including simultaneous map GPS route. Support is for MS1, MS2 and MS3 including the MS/Extra variants.
- Flexible multi-page dashboard that can be customised. Widgets (such as gauges) can be arranged as you like using a drag-and-drop editing style.
- Powerful integrated datalog viewer which allows logs to be viewed in traditional graph form, together with an optional map to show GPS route information. This datalog viewer actually shows data along a true time axis rather than on record basis, meaning it represents time accurately even if data sampling rate is inconsistent. The synchronized cursors make it easy to see exactly where you were on your route or racetrack corresponding to a particular cursor position in your datalog.
- Support for all tuning screens, including table and curve editors. (Some tuning pages are blank or unavailable and are work in progress; please email me if a particular dialog is missing that you want us to make higher priority.)
- MSDroid is driven by traditional Megasquirt .ini files. If the application doesn't come with the correct .ini for your particular ECU, you can easily add it.
- Carefully designed to support all device sizes from phones to tablets, with layouts optimised to suit your particular device's screen size.
- MSDroid is used with either a Bluetooth to RS232 (serial) interface or, if your device supports USB Host mode, you can use a USB to RS232 (serial) interface. If you have a device that supports USB Host and you're a user of MS3 then all you then need is a USB cable, thanks to MS3's internal FTDI USB interface!
Please like our Facebook page for updates about upcoming features: https://www.facebook.com/pages/MSDroid-Android-Tuning-for-Megasquirt/475545652456190
(MegaSquirt® and MicroSquirt® are registered trademarks. References made to MegaSquirt trademark and associated literature under express permission from Bruce A Bowling and Al Grippo)
Applications shows main battery parameters as graphical main screens which more detailed BMS and battery maintenance information is available in additional pages.
The Android device running this app may be used as handheld device or as integrated part of dashboard. For integrated application the Dimming feature is useful to blank the screen when BMS system is not actively used.
Application is designed to scale well on variety of Android devices ranging from small phones to big tablets.
It supports following methods to connect to Emus BMS:
- Bluetooth on devices with Bluetooth (Emus BMS must have Bluetooth Module connected)
- USB on Android devices that have OTG port and USB Host cable. (Not all Android devices support Android USB Host in their implementation of OS by device manufacturer)
- Two graphic screens: Dashboard and Detail
- Two maintenance information screens: BMS Info and Battery Info
- Support of landscape and portrait orientation
- Interface supporting switching between screens via taps on the main screens without the use of the Android device buttons
- Short tap on graphic screens toggles between main dashboard and details views
- Long press on graphic screens opens options menu
- Long press on detailed maintenance or settings pages closes them
- Polling function to actively poll the Emus BMS for its parameters by Emus EVGUI
- Dimming function which dims the screen to almost black level if system is inactive (IGN.IN is off and no charger connected). This mode is very useful if the device is installed stationary as a dashboard in some vehicle. The user may temporarily exit the dim by tapping on the screen. Dimming parameters are configurable.
- If not dimmed the graphic screens stay constantly on with the same brightness
- Logging function allows to record communication log to SD card for later investigation by user or sending to JSC Elektromotus for support.
- Automatic Bluetooth connectivity retries to connect to default device MAC address every 15 seconds
- Integrated USB JNI drivers for implementing USB Host to BMS. It requires the Android device to be rooted.
- Back button does not suspend the application which prevents from accidently closing the application by user.
- Exit option from options menu closes the App and frees the memory
- To suspend the application to background use the Home button
A simple app to show your speed and assist with your cruising speed by giving audible indicators to speed up or slow down.
Helps you maintain proper speed on long drives.
-Hit the Set Button when you reach desired speed to start cruise control.
-Hit the Set Button again to cancel the cruise control.
-Works best with dash mounted phone dock.
As a truck driver, I use this on long drives and just leave the cruise set at 60. At lower speeds in town I don't need cruise control.
The speedometer is functional via GPS. In addition to the speedometer functionality the app also offers a company catalog and dealer look-up function.
There will be two phases to this App. Phase 2 will allow the tachometer, oil pressure, water temperature, battery voltage and fuel level dials to be functional from the OBD-II port on the vehicle via a Bluetooth dongle.
Met deze app kunt u alle rollerbanken in de buurt zien en boetes voorkomen. Via de kaart is te zien waar de rollerbanken staan en zo zijn ze gemakkelijk te vermijden.
Ook is het mogelijk zelf een melding door te geven, waardoor anderen kunnen voorkomen dat ze gepakt worden.
De app geeft ook Push Notificaties, waardoor je meteen te weten komt dat er een nieuwe rollerbank in de buurt is.