- professional development
- scientific research
- and advocacy
NCDA is a founding division of the American Counseling Association (ACA).
The National Career Development Association, originally the Vocational Guidance Association (NVGA) was founded in 1913. In 1985 NVGA was renamed and became the National Career Development Association (NCDA). Thus NCDA is the first, longest running and preeminent career development association in the world.
NCDA is the recognized leader in developing standards for the career development profession for the provision of career counseling programs and services and for the evaluation of career information materials. NCDA works with licensing and credentialing bodies to support the preparation and recognition of career counselors and career development facilitators. NCDA also sets ethical standards for the career development profession including guidelines for the provision of career services on the Internet.
NCDA provides programs and services for career development professionals and for the public involved with or interested in career development including but not limited to
- professional development activities
- general information
- professional standards
- and recognition for achievement and service.
NCDA provides a voice for thousands of members who deliver career services to diverse groups in a broad variety of settings and to their clients. NCDA maintains a comprehensive web site of information, resources and tools for career development professionals and the public.
NCDA is a founding Division of the American Counseling Association (ACA) and collaborates with ACA to jointly represent the interests of counselors in Congress and in the national legislative process. NCDA frequently is consulted by the national media about career-related issues; NCDA continuously promotes global sharing of workforce policy and practices and NCDA supports and reports on research in the growing field of career development.
College student leaders and campus professionals come away from this event with the tools to leverage campus leadership opportunities, preparation to transition from college to career, and inspiration to change the world!
Use the NCSL Leadership Conference app to connect with other attendees and speakers, personalize your conference experience, and always have the most up-to-date information.
The NCSL Conference App has the following functionality:
- Full conference schedule
- Ability to create your own schedule with personal notifications
- Workshop, keynote, and special event descriptions
- Speaker profiles and contact information
- Detailed floor plan of the event venue
- Access the Digital Badge
- Ability to make a profile and interact with fellow attendees
- Ability to take photos and post them to your attendee timeline
- Write messages on your timeline or directly to other attendees
- Facebook Access
- Twitter Access
- Sponsor profiles
- Host city map
- General event information
- NCSL Staff profiles
• Guidance to help you set you on your career path
• News & updates from your university’s Career Center
• Upcoming Career Center events and job fairs
• Career Center contact information
• Search part-time, summer and other hourly-paying jobs
• Search available internships and post-grad opportunities
- Locate Facilities
- Super Hero Stories
- Payment Option
- Social Media
- Schedule of Campus Events
- Around Campus feature (GPS)
- QR Scanner
- Campus Map
- Find My Car feature
- Ask A Librarian
- Quick Campus Contacts
- stats on the go
- calendar of events
- pay my dues
- office locations
- MLS and More
-Keep up with the calendar
-Stay connected with our social media
-View sermon videos
- Push Notifications
Estrous synchronization and fixed-timed artificial insemination protocols have been developed that may enhance the economic viability and productivity of beef cattle operations. Possible outcomes from the combined use of these protocols include: shortened calving season, increased calf uniformity,
earlier births during the calving season, enhanced preweaning growth, and heavier calves at weaning. However, additional costs may also be associated with these protocols such as labor, time, and facilities. In addition, to providing producers an opportunity to identify whether they should or should incorporate artificial insemination in their herds, the AI Cowculator also contains a locator to determine where products may be purchased and technicians who can provide the service, along with additional resources and a link to the AI Cowculator social media.
- Determines the economic feasibility of artificially inseminating your cattle based on a number of inputs.
- Email the results of your Cowculations with the click of a button.
- Allows you to easily locate nearby estrus synchronization product suppliers.
- Delivers quick access to educational resources and outlets.
- Direct access to social media outlets, where topical conversations regarding estrus synchronization are held.
- Displays a YouTube feed for the AI Cowculator, where helpful tips for estrus synchronization are posted.
This app was developed by G. Cliff Lamb, Professor at the University of Florida, and Rickey Helsel with support from the University of Florida, Zoetis Animal Health, and Rickey Helsel from App Innovators.
This mobile application includes features such as facility information, upcoming events, team standings, Contact information, submitting photos, sending messages, location of the facility, gallery, fan wall as well as being able to reserve courts through this App.
- Reserve Tennis, Futsal or Soccer.
- Information on current events.
- Information on League standings.
- Get contact information.
Download our application today on your iPhone, iPad and Android devices for FREE!
- RSS Feed
- Fan Wall
- Social Media
Download the FPBE app for the latest news from the Florida Board of Professional Engineers.
-GPS Coupons (coming soon)
This is your one stop source for deals and events around USF!
Deals will be updated daily so make sure you get the app now and spread the word!
Search for businesses in Pioneer Telephone Directories' yellow pages and residential listings in our white pages. Access accurate, local phone numbers, addresses, websites, email and view ads. View locations and get directions on our map feature. It is easy to connect with any business or residence found in any of our directories, just touch the listing for more information.
The Pioneer Telephone Directory application for Android, iPhone and iPad helps you find businesses and people quickly and easily.
This app contains all the listings from both our yellow and white pages of our printed phone directories across all the regions we cover.
- Local BusinessPeople Search
- Click To Call
- View Ads
- Web Links
- View map & get directions
- Guest List
- Drink Menu
- Social Media
- Photo Gallery
- Connect With Your Favorite Teams
- View Schedules & Game Tickets
- Get Directions to Various Ball Parks
- Find Parking on Game Day
Our customers will be able to have their businesses location, contact info, events and daily specials all available to interact with in one easy-to-use mobile application. TallyNightLife works with all the mobile devices’ native features, allowing one-touch calling, Google maps and much more!
- Event Listings
- Fan Wall
- Tip Calculator
- Gallery of Images
- Staff information
- Make appointments
- Services Information