- Push alerts
- Event Information
- Conference Schedule
- Interactive Exhibit Hall Floor Plan
- Exhibitor information
- Session information
- CEC information
- Training & Exams information
- login to My BICSI to view your conference badges and session schedules
- Email feedback to BICSI
- Upload conference photos to the Photo Gallery
- Realtime conference schedule updates.
- Full integration with backend databases.
BICSI is a professional association supporting the information & communications technology systems (ICT) industry. ICT covers the spectrum of voice, data, electronic safety & security, project management and audio & video technologies. It encompasses the design, project management and installation of pathways, spaces, optical fiber- and copper-based distribution systems, wireless-based systems and infrastructure that supports the transportation of information and associated signaling between and among communications and information gathering devices.
BICSI provides information, education and knowledge assessment for individuals and companies in the ICT industry. We serve more than 23,000 ICT professionals, including designers, installers and technicians. These individuals provide the fundamental infrastructure for telecommunications, audio/video, life safety and automation systems. Through courses, conferences, publications and professional registration programs, BICSI staff and volunteers assist ICT professionals in delivering critical products and services, and offer opportunities for continual improvement and enhanced professional stature.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, USA, BICSI membership spans nearly 100 countries.
- Locate Facilities
- Super Hero Stories
- Payment Option
- Social Media
- Connect With Your Favorite Teams
- View Schedules & Game Tickets
- Get Directions to Various Ball Parks
- Find Parking on Game Day
- Contact Information
- stats on the go
- calendar of events
- pay my dues
- office locations
- MLS and More
- Schedule of Campus Events
- Around Campus feature (GPS)
- QR Scanner
- Campus Map
- Find My Car feature
- Ask A Librarian
- Quick Campus Contacts
Estrous synchronization and fixed-timed artificial insemination protocols have been developed that may enhance the economic viability and productivity of beef cattle operations. Possible outcomes from the combined use of these protocols include: shortened calving season, increased calf uniformity,
earlier births during the calving season, enhanced preweaning growth, and heavier calves at weaning. However, additional costs may also be associated with these protocols such as labor, time, and facilities. In addition, to providing producers an opportunity to identify whether they should or should incorporate artificial insemination in their herds, the AI Cowculator also contains a locator to determine where products may be purchased and technicians who can provide the service, along with additional resources and a link to the AI Cowculator social media.
- Determines the economic feasibility of artificially inseminating your cattle based on a number of inputs.
- Email the results of your Cowculations with the click of a button.
- Allows you to easily locate nearby estrus synchronization product suppliers.
- Delivers quick access to educational resources and outlets.
- Direct access to social media outlets, where topical conversations regarding estrus synchronization are held.
- Displays a YouTube feed for the AI Cowculator, where helpful tips for estrus synchronization are posted.
This app was developed by G. Cliff Lamb, Professor at the University of Florida, and Rickey Helsel with support from the University of Florida, Zoetis Animal Health, and Rickey Helsel from App Innovators.
This mobile application includes features such as facility information, upcoming events, team standings, Contact information, submitting photos, sending messages, location of the facility, gallery, fan wall as well as being able to reserve courts through this App.
- Reserve Tennis, Futsal or Soccer.
- Information on current events.
- Information on League standings.
- Get contact information.
Download our application today on your iPhone, iPad and Android devices for FREE!
Search for businesses in Pioneer Telephone Directories' yellow pages and residential listings in our white pages. Access accurate, local phone numbers, addresses, websites, email and view ads. View locations and get directions on our map feature. It is easy to connect with any business or residence found in any of our directories, just touch the listing for more information.
The Pioneer Telephone Directory application for Android, iPhone and iPad helps you find businesses and people quickly and easily.
This app contains all the listings from both our yellow and white pages of our printed phone directories across all the regions we cover.
- Local BusinessPeople Search
- Click To Call
- View Ads
- Web Links
- View map & get directions
The official Hurricane Grill & Wings of Tallahassee app is the best way to stay updated on local events and specials.
- Calendar of Events
- Menu Specials
- Social Media
An area info section that provides detailed information about each city's amenities and services
An events section that ensures you never miss one of the many over-21 or family friendly events that happen across the Northland
A coupons section that provides significant savings from the best local small businesses
Sections that help you locate the nearest restaurant, gas station, playground and more
A games section where you can compete for such weekly prizes as movie tickets and gift certificates
And much, much more
- Tip Calculator
- Fan Wall
PuroClean connects you with:
• The PuroClean office locator which will pinpoint the exact location of PuroClean Franchises across the country
• Our “Help” function allows users around the nation to report an emergency, 24-hours a day
• A service page detailing the core services we provide for our customers
• Safety Tips on what you can immediately do when disasters occur
• Access information on OnSightLKQ, the industry’s first onsite floor covering valuation system, designed to save you time and money
• Donate to the American Red Cross - PuroClean is a proud sponsor of the Disaster Responder Program, helping restore properties in their greatest time of need
• Connect with PuroClean on all our social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
• Track the weather, including daily forecasts and severe weather in your area
• Additional features include: QR Scanner, GPS Directions, and Photo Upload
Our customers will be able to have their businesses location, contact info, events and daily specials all available to interact with in one easy-to-use mobile application. TallyNightLife works with all the mobile devices’ native features, allowing one-touch calling, Google maps and much more!
- Event Listings
- Fan Wall
- Tip Calculator
- Gallery of Images
- Guest List
- Drink Menu
- Social Media
- Photo Gallery