The Festival of Sails is the largest annual keel boat regatta in the Southern Hemisphere with up to 300 yacht entries and 3,000 competitors annually taking part in the event. First held in 1844, the Festival of Sails Regatta is one of the nation’s oldest sporting events, and has evolved over many years culminating in its current format as Australia’s foremost keelboat regatta.
Running alongside the sailing action, the free community Shoreside Festival features live music, market stalls, food trucks, roving performers, water-ski shows, an on-water Come & Try Zone and a dedicated family friendly kids zone all along the stunning Geelong Waterfront and in the Royal Geelong Yacht Club.
The Festival of Sails promises something for all, thrilling sailing action, exciting on water activities for all to try, and a great way to spend quality time with your family over the summer and on Australia Day.
The Festival of Sails App lets you explore the festival while on the go:
- Browse Events at the festival daily
- Get the latest festival news straight to your phone
- Find out the regatta results
- Read event information
- Find your way around the festival with the map
- Connect via Social Media
- Share events through email, Twitter and Facebook
- Follow the festival through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube feeds
- Stay up to date throughout the year with any updates on the next Festival of Sails
- and much more!
Please take a moment to Rate the Festival of Sails App on the App Store.
About the developers:
Mobile4Biz is a Geelong based Mobile App and Website developer. Offering website and mobile app development without all the technical jargon. We work with you to meet your business objectives and provide you with a complete digital marketing solution for your business, organisation and/or event.