Welcome to our Official App!
Freedom Leaf is the most widely circulated magazine in the marijuana reform community. Based in Las Vegas Nevada with editors in New York City, California and Philadelphia we cover the entire country.
We have the highest quality content for our readers including cannabis news, science, culture, politics and celebrity interviews in our digital and print publications.
Each month tens of thousands of Freedom Leaf magazines are handed out through NORML, Students for Sensible Drug Policy and Women Grow chapters around the country. We are also carried in cannabis retail establishments in California, Oregon, Colorado, Washington and the District of Columbia.
The best in cannabis content:
- We have featured interviews with Willie Nelson, Tommy Chong, Rick Steves and B Real of Cypress Hill
- Our Science Editor Dr. Jahan Marcu has covered the most important developments in the realms of research
- Monthly contributions from Keith Stroup, Allen St. Pierre and Paul Armentano of NORML along with the leaders at SSDP and Women Grow
- Regular contributions from Chef Cheri Sicard on marijuana infused meals and treats
- The most up to date in-depth coverage of important news stories from Congress to your hometown
- Financial analysis to help investors make the right choices in the evolving marketplace
- Special features like our Women in Cannabis series
- Product reviews, movie guides and music choices
Freedom Leaf Inc. is one of the most innovative cannabis companies trading on the stock market today. Through our publication, business partnerships and strategic alliances we are building the business of legalization.
Our new app puts users in touch with our magazine and information.
Join us to reach the ultimate goal: An end to cannabis prohibition in America!
Some of our Apps many features include:
- Current and past issues of Freedom Leaf
- Advertising opportunities, direct contact
- Chat with fellow Freedom Leafers
- Recieve updates
- Much More!
Best of all, our App is FREE so download now!