The Columbia River Gorge is world-class landscape that extends more than 100 miles east of Portland, where the Columbia River carves a dramatic canyon between the states of Oregon and Washington. It is the largest national scenic area in the United States: a land of natural contrasts between rain forest and desert, sea-level passage and alpine meadows.
The Gorge Trip App leads you in your discovery of one of the most beautiful places on Earth...the Columbia River Gorge. Find information on hiking trails, waterfalls, parks, endemic wildflowers, history, wine, as well as maps, photos, and other resources.
Useful features include...
- Details on popular waterfalls, trails, and parks
- A beautiful photo gallery with descriptions
- An introduction to recreational activities
- Historical documentation and photos
- Interactive maps using your GPS