Gross and Son Paint and Body

Over 60 Years in Business

Gross Body Shop was established in 1947 by Leon and Lucille Gross on Navy Blvd. In the early 1960’s, the shop was moved to 2600 N. “V” Street specializing in Volkswagen body repairs. In 1972, Terry Gross joined his dad as a partner and the business soon began a period of expansion that has lasted over 30 years. During that time, they have invested in state of the art equipment that consists of two DeVilbiss Downdraft Paint Booths, one Binks GM Certified Paintbooth, and two Genesis computerized laser-measuring systems. The facility covers over one square block and over 30,000-sq. ft. in shop, bays and offices.
Read more
Collapse
Loading...

Additional Information

Updated
November 16, 2017
Size
13M
Installs
10+
Current Version
1.0.5
Requires Android
4.1 and up
Content Rating
Everyone
Permissions
Offered By
Green Hills Group
©2018 GoogleSite Terms of ServicePrivacyDevelopersArtistsAbout Google|Location: United StatesLanguage: English (United States)
By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments Terms of Service and Privacy Notice.