Designed to provide innovative communication and situational awareness to citizens, media, businesses and first responders across Johnson County, Texas.
Our app was designed to include the most pertinent information about the status of public safety and emergency situations. Its unique features include:
- Incident Mapping that will show what’s going on across Johnson County at any given time, from road closures to structure fires and more
- Report feature allows you to provide useful information to the emergency management office
- Register function allows you to register your storm shelter location with Johnson County as well as to volunteer in a local disaster
- Locate button helps you find local fire departments, law enforcement agencies or government office’s with just a touch
- Additional functions let you send emergency management pictures of what you see, check the weather, link to our social media, or check an event calendar to see what events are planned across the county.
The photo gallery will also host user-submitted photos of emergencies or pictures of public safety at work!
By selecting to allow push notes, you will have the ability to receive pop-up notes about tornado warnings, flooding or other emergency events specific to Johnson County, Texas.
Reports made through Emergency Ops Center are for information sharing with members of the community. Reporting through Emergency Ops Center does NOT notify 911 services, government, or emergency responders of the event or emergency. If you need emergency assistance call 911.