What users of Android tablets could only dream of until now is finally a reality.
PlanMaker HD is the only complete spreadsheet program for tablet computers – the full set of features for editing and formatting spreadsheets that you know from your desktop spreadsheet program is at your disposal. Finally, you can calculate, analyze, and present on your tablet computer like you do on your PC!
Seamless compatibility: PlanMaker HD reads and writes XLS, XLSX, and XLSM files from Microsoft Excel 5.0 to 2013, including password-protected ones.
Intuitive to use: If you've already worked with PlanMaker or Excel, you'll pick up PlanMaker HD for Android in no time. The user interface is just like the one on the PC, but perfectly adapted to touchscreen use.
Save locally or in the cloud: PlanMaker HD not only opens and saves documents on your Android tablet, but also in the cloud: Directly from PlanMaker HD you can edit documents in Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and OneDrive.
PlanMaker HD brings the features of a desktop spreadsheet program to your Android tablet. Don't settle for less.
Files and printing
► Open and save XLS, XLSX, and XLSM from Excel 5.0 to 2013 faithfully to the original
► Import and export assistant for text files and dBASE databases
► Create PDF files directly in PlanMaker HD
► Print via Google Print and other printing programs
► Scale the printout so that it fits on a specified number of pages
► Send worksheets by e-mail as XLS, XLSX, or PDF
Comprehensive calculation capabilities
► More than 340 calculation functions
► Worksheets with 1 million rows and 16,384 columns
► Complex numbers and array functions
► Perpetual time format (20:00 + 5:00 is not 1:00 but 25:00)
► Calculate with negative times
► External references (calculations that access data in other files)
► Freeze rows and columns
► Syntax highlighting
► Formula auditing helps to troubleshoot worksheets
► Input validation (data validation)
► Sheet, workbook and document protection with encryption
► Spell checking in 17 and hyphenation in 33 languages
► With pivot tables you can display data in a targeted way according to your individual specifications, summarize, sort into categories, compare and evaluate.
► Goal seeker
► Create database ranges within worksheets
► Data grouping (outliner)
► Sort by up to 64 columns
► Transpose cell ranges
Creating attractive worksheets
► Cell and character styles
► Conditional formatting like in Excel 2013
► AutoFormat, borders, shading, fills
► Rotate and merge cells
► Center across columns
► Forms with input fields, checkboxes, dropdown lists, etc.
► Headers and footers
► Colored tabs for worksheets
Graphics and drawing
► Draw and design directly in the worksheet using AutoShapes, freehand drawings, and pictures
► Insert images in a range of formats, both from files and from the Android gallery
► Mirror effects, soft shadows, and transparencies
► Crop images directly in the worksheet
► Change brightness, contrast, and gamma of images directly in PlanMaker HD
► Connector lines between objects
► Large symbols library for flowcharts and org charts
► TextArt feature for amazing type effects
Present and visualize data
► 80 Excel-compatible chart types in 2D and 3D
► Impressive special effects in charts: soft shadows, bevels, transparency, light sources, etc.
The free and ad-free app that helps you work more efficiently. You do not need a central database server, no other IT systems - everything works just using Excel files and PDF files. The report can be exported and sent via email or stored on a cloud service (Dropbox, OneDrive, etc).
In the detailed description you will find the exact functions description as well as a short video tutorial.
How the app works - in just 3 steps
1 ) The products for the report input - Import an Excel file or manual input directly in the app
- Alternative 1 : import of product data - no limitation on the number of products and records
Prepare the product list as an Excel file. (.xlsx) The model of the Excel can be downloaded here:
In this version of the file the column structure must not be changed. The name of the column headers does not matter.
The prepared file can be sent directly to the person by mail or stored on a cloud service ( Dropbox, OneDrive , etc.). The person who will create the reports can open and import the attached in the email Excel file directly from the email program as an ordinary attachment in the Product Report App. Or find the Excel file already stored in the client program on the particular cloud service and open it (import it) with the Product Report App.
- Alternative 2 : Enter the product data manually directly into the app
It is possible to manage the imported products directly in the app, or enter new ones. A EAN/QR scan code search and read function is implemented consistently and can be used in the App.
2 ) making the reports
No Internet connection is necessary when making the report because the data is stored locally on the device . You do not need a central database server , no other IT systems - everything works just using Excel files and PDF files that can be send via email or stored on a cloud service ( Dropbox, OneDrive , etc ).
3 ) export the reports as an Excel file
When you have finished the report, you can generate an export as an Excel file with a single click and send it by e-mail, or store it on a cloud service (DropBox , OneDrive , etc.) or save it locally on your device for further user.
Promotion, merchandising, warehouse inventory, any kind data collection
Extra features in the Pro version:
* Support for multiple stores/locations
* Delete an item from the the product list directly in the app
* Clear current store/location report
Winflector Server software which is required by the client is available from http://www.winflector.com/download.html. Winflector does not require RDP or Terminal Services.
The discovery and curation technology of PolyContent delivers valued content 24/7 from all over the web and favorite social media channels and experts.
VALUE FOR ENTERPRISE, BRANDS AND MISSION-DRIVEN ORGANIZATIONS
• It positions enterprises, brands and subject matter experts as the “go to” place for content.
• It fosters engagement with employees, advocates, customers, fans with its cloud based, specifically engineered, ever fresh content discovery engine.
• It fast tracks the ability for content and social marketing strategies supporting the rise of the social employee.
VALUE FOR CUSTOMERS, FANS AND EMPLOYEES
• For customers or fans of the content, it saves hours of needing to peruse the web.
• The content is the glue to strengthen connection and engagement.
• Users can follow and keep connected with content specialists.
• Social tools enable sharing via email, Facebook, Twitter.
DISCOVERY, CLOUD-BASED CURATION ENGINE
• discovers multimedia content relevant to your constituency based on your specifications, whether it’s industry or market based,
• curates content, based on categories and keywords in curation packs of your choosing to suit your market segment categories
• distributes this content dynamically through cloud services in the timeframes of your choosing on all mobile devices.
There are five principles that can help users reframe experiences, thoughts and emotions to ultimately transform their world.
The truth is "words create worlds". The stories we tell ourselves are what get reinforced. Users will see how language, questions, stories shape our destinies.
The app provides tips about the principles and practice of "Appreciative Inquiry" through stories, images, and an interactive model of Appreciative Inquiry 4-D cycle.
The app allow users to practice the appreciative mindset through images, audio and notes: Users can upload their own photos to the App's Facebook's Page with their stories, create audio recordings of their own insights, as well as annotate their thoughts using the app's notepad.
This app has come about by public request after the author's success with her iPad app, "Embracing Change".
"Embracing Change" attained Number 2 on iTunes in the Business Category.
"Will you do a version for the iPhone?" was the request.
Here it is: A brief introduction to Appreciative Inquiry, which is a perspective on the world that invites users to see themselves and the world through an appreciative or valuing eye. Users will learn how language, questions and stories shape our destinies.
The app provides tips about the principles and practice of Appreciative Inquiry through stories, images, and an interactive model of Appreciative Inquiry 4-D cycle.
App users can apply the appreciative mindset using some of the tools in the app. They can upload their own photos to the App's Facebook's Page with their stories, create audio recordings of their own insights, as well as annotate their thoughts using the app's notepad.
- Interactive models of the Appreciative Inquiry 4-D cycle of discover, dream, design, destiny
- Stories that illustrate the principles of Appreciative Inquiry
- Image gallery with inspirational quotes
- In-built camera to document the world through the appreciative eye
- In-built audio to record personal insights
- Notepad for recording thoughts
- Curated content to blogs on positive psychology, news and society, arts and culture
Jersey Fresh fruit and vegetables, freshly cut flowers, flats and pots of plants, freshly baked breads, pies and cakes, dried fruits and nuts, pickles, olives, Polish and Italian specialties presented in Veteran's Park on First Avenue every Friday between May and October.
The AH Farmers' Market app keeps you up-to-date with news at your Farmers' Market on a weekly basis. Great for customers, vendors, sponsors and visitors
Come join us.
Information about and messages from the vendors
QR coupons for loyal customers
GPS coupons for those in the area
Weekly special board
Build your own shopping list
Submit your own photos and comments
Keep up to date on Facebook
This 5th World Conference on Appreciative Inquiry emphasizes AI as a theory and practice of connecting people and generating new possibilities. As no other process does, AI changes the way we look at leadership and change. AI helps us to understand, to build and to enhance interconnectedness, co-create new business models and ways of relating in organizations and communities.
Please visit the conference site at http://www.2012waic.com/
The 2012 World AI Conference App was designed and developed by Polymash, Inc. to be the hand-held concierge of the conference and includes the following features:
• No persistent wifi connection required to access the conference program, presenters, sponsors, venue, transportation information and animated maps
• Search feature to find presenters, their bios, their photos, their session outlines and room locations
• Personal session builder to build your personal conference program with an intuitive color coded program view based on themed tracks
• Session Notes taking tool, and summary notes viewer.
• Email individual notes and insights during the sessions, or a a summary report of all notes taken at any time, allowing you to share your notes with others to co-create entries for blogs, papers and other publications
• View Presenters' slides, papers and presentations inside the app, as they become available
• Get news and notifications to keep you informed about latest updates, program changes, newly scheduled events and meetings
• Conference blog feed
• Participate in live Twitter streams about the conference
• Share news on Facebook and connect to others on Facebook
• Sponsors' information and links
• Local information about the International Convention Center (ICC), the town and its attractions, and transportation
• Landscape and Portrait mode support
• The App was designed for Android 2.33 Devices, but may work on additional versions