Invoice King is highly configurable.
• Over a 100 currencies are supported
• Tax rates can be changed to your local tax
• PDF invoice can be changed to your desired language
• Your company logo on the invoice
Invoice King adds a lot of features.
• Capture signatures directly from your device. These signatures will be included on the printed invoice. Asking your customer to sign the invoice provides an instant proof of delivery or service done, and you get paid faster.
• Auto-calculate your sales tax. Display sales tax, VAT or GST (US, UK, AU sellers), or however you need to call it. Tax rates are configurable and it’s likely to support your local tax.
• Track invoices and customer payments. Know when a payment is due, accept invoice payments, and see the customer’s total balance. See how much you earned over time. See who owes you and by how much. This way you’re always on top of things.
• Manage your customers
o Every invoice you send, the customer record is saved
o Import a customer from your device’s contact list
o Call or email customers directly from the app
• Manage your items
o Save time – create items while you create the invoice
o Save the item price and tax rate.
• Customize the PDF invoice. Change all the words shown on the PDF invoice to your local language. Add your company logo.
• Export your invoice to CSV. This gives you a way to format the CSV according to your accounting software (for example, Quickbooks , etc)
Listed below a more detailed list of features.
• create, preview and send PDF invoices & estimates to your customers
• add your company logo to your invoices
• capture your customer’s signature and put on the invoice
• app records customer payments (paid in full or partially paid) - and even shows customer balance
• apply local taxes and discounts
• edit invoice numbers to your own format
• choose your own currency and date format in the app
• convert an estimate to an invoice
• manage your customer list - or add customers directly from phone contacts
• maintain your catalogue of products / services
• includes useful sales reports
• invoice comes with a template that is easily customised (font size, page orientation, rename labels, etc)
• maintain a library of reusable notes (to lessen typing)
• backup and restore to your Dropbox (use this if you need to move data to another device)
The discovery and curation technology of PolyContent delivers valued content 24/7 from all over the web and favorite social media channels and experts.
VALUE FOR ENTERPRISE, BRANDS AND MISSION-DRIVEN ORGANIZATIONS
• It positions enterprises, brands and subject matter experts as the “go to” place for content.
• It fosters engagement with employees, advocates, customers, fans with its cloud based, specifically engineered, ever fresh content discovery engine.
• It fast tracks the ability for content and social marketing strategies supporting the rise of the social employee.
VALUE FOR CUSTOMERS, FANS AND EMPLOYEES
• For customers or fans of the content, it saves hours of needing to peruse the web.
• The content is the glue to strengthen connection and engagement.
• Users can follow and keep connected with content specialists.
• Social tools enable sharing via email, Facebook, Twitter.
DISCOVERY, CLOUD-BASED CURATION ENGINE
• discovers multimedia content relevant to your constituency based on your specifications, whether it’s industry or market based,
• curates content, based on categories and keywords in curation packs of your choosing to suit your market segment categories
• distributes this content dynamically through cloud services in the timeframes of your choosing on all mobile devices.
This 5th World Conference on Appreciative Inquiry emphasizes AI as a theory and practice of connecting people and generating new possibilities. As no other process does, AI changes the way we look at leadership and change. AI helps us to understand, to build and to enhance interconnectedness, co-create new business models and ways of relating in organizations and communities.
Please visit the conference site at http://www.2012waic.com/
The 2012 World AI Conference App was designed and developed by Polymash, Inc. to be the hand-held concierge of the conference and includes the following features:
• No persistent wifi connection required to access the conference program, presenters, sponsors, venue, transportation information and animated maps
• Search feature to find presenters, their bios, their photos, their session outlines and room locations
• Personal session builder to build your personal conference program with an intuitive color coded program view based on themed tracks
• Session Notes taking tool, and summary notes viewer.
• Email individual notes and insights during the sessions, or a a summary report of all notes taken at any time, allowing you to share your notes with others to co-create entries for blogs, papers and other publications
• View Presenters' slides, papers and presentations inside the app, as they become available
• Get news and notifications to keep you informed about latest updates, program changes, newly scheduled events and meetings
• Conference blog feed
• Participate in live Twitter streams about the conference
• Share news on Facebook and connect to others on Facebook
• Sponsors' information and links
• Local information about the International Convention Center (ICC), the town and its attractions, and transportation
• Landscape and Portrait mode support
• The App was designed for Android 2.33 Devices, but may work on additional versions
There are five principles that can help users reframe experiences, thoughts and emotions to ultimately transform their world.
The truth is "words create worlds". The stories we tell ourselves are what get reinforced. Users will see how language, questions, stories shape our destinies.
The app provides tips about the principles and practice of "Appreciative Inquiry" through stories, images, and an interactive model of Appreciative Inquiry 4-D cycle.
The app allow users to practice the appreciative mindset through images, audio and notes: Users can upload their own photos to the App's Facebook's Page with their stories, create audio recordings of their own insights, as well as annotate their thoughts using the app's notepad.
This app has come about by public request after the author's success with her iPad app, "Embracing Change".
"Embracing Change" attained Number 2 on iTunes in the Business Category.
"Will you do a version for the iPhone?" was the request.
Here it is: A brief introduction to Appreciative Inquiry, which is a perspective on the world that invites users to see themselves and the world through an appreciative or valuing eye. Users will learn how language, questions and stories shape our destinies.
The app provides tips about the principles and practice of Appreciative Inquiry through stories, images, and an interactive model of Appreciative Inquiry 4-D cycle.
App users can apply the appreciative mindset using some of the tools in the app. They can upload their own photos to the App's Facebook's Page with their stories, create audio recordings of their own insights, as well as annotate their thoughts using the app's notepad.
- Interactive models of the Appreciative Inquiry 4-D cycle of discover, dream, design, destiny
- Stories that illustrate the principles of Appreciative Inquiry
- Image gallery with inspirational quotes
- In-built camera to document the world through the appreciative eye
- In-built audio to record personal insights
- Notepad for recording thoughts
- Curated content to blogs on positive psychology, news and society, arts and culture
Jersey Fresh fruit and vegetables, freshly cut flowers, flats and pots of plants, freshly baked breads, pies and cakes, dried fruits and nuts, pickles, olives, Polish and Italian specialties presented in Veteran's Park on First Avenue every Friday between May and October.
The AH Farmers' Market app keeps you up-to-date with news at your Farmers' Market on a weekly basis. Great for customers, vendors, sponsors and visitors
Come join us.
Information about and messages from the vendors
QR coupons for loyal customers
GPS coupons for those in the area
Weekly special board
Build your own shopping list
Submit your own photos and comments
Keep up to date on Facebook