This app that simulates a boxing coach and calls out realistic, fast paced combinations. I keep things as legit as possible, so I’ve included almost everything a fighter needs to integrate into his game i.e. all punches, slips, ducks, defense, and body shots.
The boxing coach simulator calls out boxing techniques for you to execute, there are 4 modes and 3 intensity levels. The mode determines the minimum and maximum number of techniques in the combination. Amateur is 2-4 techniques, Pro level is 2-6, Titleist level is 3-7, and P4P is 4-8 techniques. The intensity will speed up or slow down the pace that combos are called out, with ‘Classic’ being a standard pace and ‘Pressure’ and ‘Hurricane’ being faster. In the app I also have an explanation video detailing the ins and outs of the app and how to use it.
The beauty of this app is that the combination sequences build upon themselves making it easier to work through a combination. For example the app will start: “1-2″, then instead of a fresh sequence it will add another technique to the sequence, let’s say “1-2-slip right”, then it will add another technique, let’s say “1-2-slip right-2″. After the sequence is complete it will repeat it once more. For those of you who have used my audio mp3 combinations series you’ll see that this follows the exact combo building method I employ.
Choose as many rounds as you like, adjust the round length, adjust the rest between rounds, and set a warning bell to tell you how many seconds are left in the round. Press ‘Next’ and get to work!
Looking for the latest news in boxing?
Want to hear podcasts about the best pound for pound boxers, past and upcoming fights, round-by-round reviews, match-ups, stats, predictions, past and current champions, techniques, or anything boxing related?
Want to find out more about the greatest boxers of all time both past and current like Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao, Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali, Julio Cesar Chavez, and many other boxers alike?
Searching for the latest and greatest boxing news from sources like: ESPN, HBO, Showtime, Fox Sports, BoxRec, Ring Magazine, Eastside Boxing, Bleacher Report, Max Boxing, etc?
Want to get the inside scoop from promotions companies like: Top Rank, Golden Boy Promotions, and Mayweather Promotions?
Want to watch boxing videos on the best knockouts of all time?
Looking for one an All-in-One boxing resource to view on your Android Phones?
Look no further. Boxing Hub is THE answer!
With Boxing Hub app you can:
- Get the latest in boxing news
- Listen to boxing podcasts from: In The Corner Boxing Radio, Boxing News Podcast, ESPN Heavy Hitting Boxing Podcast
- Find out about the best pound-for-pound boxers such as: Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao, Miguel Cotto, Wladimir Klitschko, Andre Ward, and many others.
- Check out many favorite boxing sites: ESPN Boxing, HBO Boxing, Showtime Boxing, Fox Sports, BoxRec, Bleacher Report Boxing, Ring Magazine, Eastside Boxing, Max Boxing, Boxing News 24, Bad Left Hook, TheMoneyTeam.com, Fightnews.com
- Get boxing rankings and stats
- Get the betting odds from Bovada
- Get boxing RSS feeds
- Get upcoming fight schedules
- Watch videos in boxing training, best knockouts, past fights, etc...
- Learn about boxing's greatest champions such as: Muhammad Ali, Joe Louis, Sugar Ray Robinson, Jack Dempsey, Sugar Ray Leonard, Julio Cesar Chavez, and many more.
- View HBO Boxing Facebook page
- Follow GoldenBoy's Twitter feed
... and SO MUCH more!
Muay Thai is a combat sport from the muay martial arts of Thailand that uses stand-up striking along with various clinching techniques.
Thai Boxing is the national sport of Thailand and is a martial art with origins in the ancient battlefield tactics of the Siamese (or Thai) army. It evolved from Krabi-Krabong, literally sword and baton, the hand-to-hand tactics of the Thai army. The early Muay Thai bouts pitted different companies within the Siamese army against each other with few rules and no weight divisions or time limits. They became quite popular and eventually were shown in stadium across the country. In the early 20th century, time limits, boxing gloves as well as a uniform set of rules were introduced. During the latter half of the 20th century Muay Thai was exported to many countries and is now practiced by hundreds of thousands of people all over the world.
Thai Boxing is an art form that utilizes all the bodies natural weapons to create a devastating fighting style, as competitive in the ring as it is effective in real self-defense. In Thai Boxing, hand techniques from Western Boxing are combined with elbows, knees and powerful kicking making it one of the most effective and respected kickboxing art in the world. Thai Boxing is renowned for its effectiveness, power, conditioning and simplicity.
- Muay Thai
- Rules & Regulations
- Kon Kae Mad
- Kon JuJom
- Kon Kae Khao
- Kon Kae Sok
- Kon Kae Thao
- Several Boxing Headline
- Boxing Schedule
- Boxing Rating
- Boxing Result
- Boxing Odds
- Boxing Blog/Articles
- Boxing Website: WBA, IBF
- Sharing by long-press NEWS items
- Search and play boxing video, including WBA, WBC, IBF..: This feature doesn't download video on devices. You need have Youtube player on device.
Enjoy Boxing news
Boxing is a sport that requires speed, power, footwork in stamina. This app will help you achieve it all and allow you to dominate boxing physically. After completing this program you will have a quicker jab and more power in your punches. Your feet will be faster and stamina greater. These are the same routines created by professional trainers and used by many amateur boxers around the world!
Boxing matches use either 2 or 3 minute rounds. The training simulate this by utilize high intensity interval training, which has you work hard for a bit and then take short breaks. This allows your body to get use to recovering faster - giving you maximum athletic ability in later rounds.
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Fitivity introduces “Fitivity Events”
Discover fitness, sports or recreational events in selected U.S cities. Discover local pick-up games, road races, open gyms, group workouts, fitness classes, clinics, camps, leagues and more in your area!
No ads and additional functions in Pro version:
Train Hard Pro
You can manage your working and resting time list (add and delete time).
The application sounds:
- one gong at the start of the round.
- two gongs at the end of the round.
- five gongs at the end for the work.
Enjoy and train hard...
All the news & videos about boxing in a single app.
We cover all main boxing news sources, and boxing YouTube channels to bring you a clean & effective summary to follow the sports you love !
* A boxing news summary covering stories from all sources ! Clean feed with no duplications. For each story - see all sources that covered it with a simple tap !
* Push notifications for Important news stories !
* Videos curated from Youtube channels - all about boxing.
* Customized news feed - choose your favorite topics or simply block the topics you don't want to see. Get your very own boxing news feed! Don't bother yourself with news that don't interest you!
* Built in read later - save interesting articles free and inside the app!
* collapsed mode. An efficient reading mode that will let you skim fast through the news, on the expense of visuals.
Loved it?? share it with your friends and rate us high !
a complex multi functional engine designed
to randomly call over 100,000 real
It also allows you to design your own rounds and
combinations for tailored training, fitness or
boxing classes in our "Trainer Mode" version.
## Updation Inapp purchase...
This version of app contains restore purchase , users who have purchased items previously. can get items after click on purchase button, and it will not charge to the user who have already purchased.
This app was developed with the athlete in mind. It is designed for training in any sport where an interval timer is required. This app is also the first release in an extensive design which will allow you to monitor your progressing as well as compare this with your friends. Interval training is a proven method for improved cardio and fat loss.
You can make programs to suit your different needs. This app allows you to modify the number of rounds, the length of rounds, rest times, warning times and prep time.
It is designed to provide you with visual, auditory and tactile feedback so the user can focus on their sport.
All your programs are stored locally and no internet connection is required.
How to use:
Creating a new program.
1. Name the program
2. Number of Rounds
3. Round time
4. End of Round warning
5. Rest time
6. End of rest warning
7. Preparation time
Once a program has started the round number is displayed on the top right with the number of rounds remaining.
The screen is green during the training period with it turning yellow during the end of round warning period and finally red during the rest period.
To pause during the round, simply touch the screen once and simply touch again to start again.
To play music while you work out simply go to the settings menu. Select play music in background and select the songs you would like to play. You can go back at any time and add, remove or change the order of your playlist.
* No advertisement
* Pause and resume session
* Colour indication of phase
* Screen stays on automatically
* Blinking to alert warning
* Mute option for background music player on alerts
* Fully configurable sounds and timers
* Intuitive and aesthetically pleasing interface with large time display
* Portrait and landscape support
* Set sound volume and vibration
* Set times and sounds for preparation, round, warning and rest
Used for the following sports:
Boxing Timer, Round Timer, Interval Timer, Countdown Clock, Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Wrestling, HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), Tabata training, Crossfit training, Circuit training, Exercise stopwatch, Spinning, Cycling, Running, Kettlebell, Boot camp, Yoga routines, Sun salutations, Abs workout, Pull ups, Push ups, Sit ups, Squats, Flexibility exercises, Skipping etc.
All feedback, requests and general comments are welcomed.
Create a unlimited amount of profiles for all your workouts.
In your profile you can specify how many rounds your would like to train, the duration of each round, the duration of the break between rounds ect.
-Create and save profiles specifying your work out.
-Keeps running in the background while you work out.
-Notifies user by sound, vibration and color change.
Mobile App Features:
- Access to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram
- FanCam to email your favorite photos to John
- Send Voice Notes to John
- Fan Appreciation & Rewards
- Event Information
- Sponsor Information
- Push Notifications for Alerts to fans
"Our goal is your success. We work for you!"
Tim Chafin and LPL Financial believe that good financial decisions don’t have to be confusing. We can provide simple, proven techniques that can help you make the most of your money and help pursue more of your financial goals.
Know someone who could benefit from our help? We've got you covered, simply use this app to quickly refer your friends & family!
Our Mobile App Features:
• One-touch call & directions
• Question submission form
• Client login to LPL Account
• One-touch market watch to Nasdaq, Yahoo & Google Finance
• Refer a friend through SMS, Facebook, Twitter or Email
• Access to LinkedIn
• Newsletter Sign Up
Dr. Michelson is a renowned cosmetic and aesthetic surgeon in California, specializing in Cosmetic Surgery with locations in Thousand Oaks and Oxnard California.
Procedures include but are not limited to: Face, Body, Breast and Skin.
Discover The New You...