KPMG in India is one of the leading providers of Tax, regulatory, business advisory and risk services. This application gives you access to KPMG in India’s latest thought leadership, press releases as well as issues and insights for a wide range of industries and issues.
With KPMG in India application you can:-
• View business insights categorized by sectors and service lines;
• Download reports in PDF format;
• Access press releases and news articles;
• Subscribe to disciplines/sectors/topics of interest; and
• View map and coordinates of KPMG in India offices along with links to Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn and Twitter pages.
At your discretion, you may use a combination of automatic location captures (via GPS) and manual entry to manage your travel and work days within Travel Tracker.
In order to access KPMG LINK Mobile you will need a KPMG LINK account. KPMG LINK users who currently access KPMGLINK.com will use their existing KPMG LINK username and password in order to access KPMG LINK Mobile.
With the INSIGHT app get on-the-go access to content from the latest edition, enhanced with some great interactive features to keep you 'in the know' about issues facing today’s market.
For each event, you will be provided a code that provides access to the information related to the specific event.
Before calling an unknown number you will know if it brings additional costs. Do not waste your time and money for unwanted calls. Easily block and unblock calls from unwanted callers, avoid telemarketers, debt collectors, stalkers, annoying people, etc.
This app cares about your privacy, it does not upload anywhere any numbers from your contact book or any other private information. You do not need to share your contacts with other people. It is perfect for personal and business use.
- Helps you easily lookup phone numbers in online databases and other resources, like online auctions and local advertising portals, business websites, fraud reports.
- Detects extra charged phone numbers like premium numbers, shared cost, international numbers. A call to either one of these numbers can result in a high per-minute or per-call charge.
- Tells you if a given number is a toll free number, landline phone, mobile, voip, voice mail etc.
- Shows complete call history for any phone number.
- Easily block & unblock unwanted calls.
This application helps you to protect yourself against malicious software which can dial premium-rate numbers without your knowledge, accumulating charges on your phone bill. Seeing phone numbers marked as premium rate numbers on the main application screen should alert you.
Check if your kids do not call extra charged numbers like interactive video games for adults, horoscopes, adult services, dating and party lines, voting for TV shows, contests, gambling tips, psychic hotlines, fortune tellers, live scores, hot star celebrity news, paid ringtones and wallpapers, live cameras.
Block attempts of stocking, harrasment, bothering and disturbance.
Effective reverse phone lookup based on web search can give you a lot of interesting details about the caller and his online activities.
Stay tuned for new exciting features!
This application works in every country, tested in United States US, England UK, Germany DE, France FR, Spain ES, Italy IT, India IN, Japan, Poland, Bangladesh, Philipines PH, Indonesia, Mexico MX, Brasil BR, Canada CA, Emirates, Singapore, Western Australia.
On the Budget Day, this section will be updated with relevant updates by KPMG Tax Experts.
Legal Statement: http://www.kpmg.com/Global/en/Pages/onlinedisclaimer.aspx
• Breaking tax news, articles and newsletters
• The latest tax rate tables, tax facts and figures
• Easy access to KPMG’s social media
• Contact tax professionals from KPMG in Canada
To get immediate access into current tax insights, download KPMG’s Tax Hub Canada.
By downloading KPMG’s Tax Hub Canada, you are consenting to KPMG LLP (and/or KPMG Management Services LP and our affiliated companies and partnerships) sending you commercial electronic messages relating to KPMG and its business, including “pop up” messages concerning new tax developments.
KPMG is located at 333 Bay Street, Suite 4600, Toronto ON M5H 2S5 -Tel: 416-777-8500 - email:firstname.lastname@example.org - website: www.kpmg.ca. You may withdraw this consent at any time by changing the pop up message option on KPMG’s Tax Hub Canada or by deleting the app from your mobile device.
The application has several useful features built-in, such as:
• Estimate your Tax Payable to the Inland Revenue Department of Cyprus
• Download content in PDF format
• Access press releases, news and articles
• Keep track of upcoming events and seminars
• Keep track of important Tax related deadlines
• Share content online through social media websites and email
• Get in touch with any of KPMG Cyprus’s offices
Let KPMG keep you up-to-date through one functional, attractive, easy-to-use application.