KPMG in India is one of the leading providers of Tax, regulatory, business advisory and risk services. This application gives you access to KPMG in India’s latest thought leadership, press releases as well as issues and insights for a wide range of industries and issues.
With KPMG in India application you can:-
• View business insights categorized by sectors and service lines;
• Download reports in PDF format;
• Access press releases and news articles;
• Subscribe to disciplines/sectors/topics of interest; and
• View map and coordinates of KPMG in India offices along with links to Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn and Twitter pages.
At your discretion, you may use a combination of automatic location captures (via GPS) and manual entry to manage your travel and work days within Travel Tracker.
In order to access KPMG LINK Mobile you will need a KPMG LINK account. KPMG LINK users who currently access KPMGLINK.com will use their existing KPMG LINK username and password in order to access KPMG LINK Mobile.
For each event, you will be provided a code that provides access to the information related to the specific event.
The application has several useful features built-in, such as:
• Estimate your Tax Payable to the Inland Revenue Department of Cyprus
• Download content in PDF format
• Access press releases, news and articles
• Keep track of upcoming events and seminars
• Keep track of important Tax related deadlines
• Share content online through social media websites and email
• Get in touch with any of KPMG Cyprus’s offices
Let KPMG keep you up-to-date through one functional, attractive, easy-to-use application.
On the Budget Day, this section will be updated with relevant updates by KPMG Tax Experts.
Legal Statement: http://www.kpmg.com/Global/en/Pages/onlinedisclaimer.aspx
With the INSIGHT app get on-the-go access to content from the latest edition, enhanced with some great interactive features to keep you 'in the know' about issues facing today’s market.
- Access press releases, news and articles
- Keep up to date on careers at KPMG
- Keep track of KPMG events
- Download and save content
- Contact authors
Remain up-to-date with KPMG through one functional, attractive, easy-to-use application.
Pre Event Features:
- RSVP to KPMG events
- View literature
- Event schedule access – create your own personal agenda
- Access venue, travel and accommodation information
- Receive event updates
At Event Features:
- Chat with other attendees and speakers
- Add connections to your personal network
- Submit questions
- View live Twitter feeds and messages
- Receive live event updates
- Participate in snap polls
Post Event Features:
- Access event materials
- Stay connected with attendees and KPMG experts
- View snap poll results
- Submit your feedback
You will have full access to our regular series of short films, interviews and thought leadership, all of which will aim to share the latest insights and thinking that we believe is relevant to the Consumer Goods sector.
Accept ‘push notifications’ to be notified of our latest issues of FOCUS ON CONSUMER MARKETS and related digital reports.
We hope you find this app useful.