DrugIndex delivers frequently updated, comprehensive, practical information on over 30,000+ brand name and 2000+ generic drugs. This powerful app contains everything you need to provide better care to your patients including information on dosing and administration, safety, interactions and patient teaching.
It provides all the information required to protect themselves and their patients when administering drugs. This application delivers evidence base need to safely administer these drugs along with important patient monitoring instructions specific to each drug.
• Prescription & safety information of 2,000+ drugs and 30000 brands
• Drug / Brand Search Features
• Bookmark useful drugs / brand drugs to a personalized ‘saved’ list for easy access
• Special features of drugs, detailed information, safety details, available brands for each drugs etc.
MEDICAL NEWS CHANNELS- RSS FEEDS
• Default category based news channels (RSS feeds)
• Add or remove new changes
• Ability to save and email articles, share articles on Facebook and read offline without internet connection
SUPPORTED DEVICE AND OS INFORMATION
• Supported OS: 4.0 , 4.0.3, 4.0.4 , 4.1
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using drugindex.
Easy to use, offline and instant results for all calculations even during your practice.
This is an free application for all medical personal followed by the Pediatriconcall page relating to http://www.pediatriconcall.com/fordoctor/pedcalc/calcmain.aspx
Calculators included are categorized as follows:
» Head Circumference
» Predict Height
» Mid Parental Height
» Body Surface Area (BSA)
» Body Mass Index (BMI)
» Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
» Conversion of Temperature Celsius to Fahrenheit
» Conversion of Weight From Pound to Kg
» Conversion of cm to inches
» Serum Osmolality
» Bicarbonate & Base Excess
» Fractional Excretion Of Sodium
» Creatinine Clearance
» Creatinine Clearance (Schwartz Formula)
» Normal Values Of GFR
» Anion Gap
» APGAR Score
» Ovulation Date
» Pregnancy Due Date
» Conception Date
Blood Pressure Calculator
» Blood Pressure
Blood Group Detection
» Find Your Blood Group
» Alveolar arterial Gradient (A-a gradient)
» ET Size
» Normal Respiratory Rate
» Predicted Mean Peak Respiratory Flow Rates
» Corrected QTc
» Sodium Deficit in Hyponatremia
» Burns Fluid Requirement
Drug Dose Calculators
» Emergency Drug Formula
Diarrhea Solution Calculators
» Diarrhea Solution
» IV Rates
Blood Reference Values
» WBC Count
» Coagulation Profile
» Blood Indices
» Immunoglobulin IgG Subclass Levels
» Immunoglobulin Reference Values
» Serum Complement Reference Values
» Lymphocyte Reference Values
» Corrected CSF WBC Count for RBC`s
» Corrected Reticulocyte Count
Endocrine and Antibody Tests
» Thyroid Function Test
» Antibodies & Their Associated Diseases
» Drugs Interaction Checker
*Supports API levels 8 & above (Android 2.2 and above)
■ Clear, concise coverage of 375 of the most commonly performed laboratory tests. Organized by body systems and lab panels, and presented in a consistent format with normal findings, indications, test explanation, test results and clinical significance.
■ Over 1100 “mini” drug monographs that include generic names, trade names, drug classes, pregnancy risk category, controlled substance schedule and we provide to the full FDA monograph through dailymed.nlm.nih.gov.
DIAGNOSTIC TESTS AND PROCEDURES
■ Quickly access indications of commonly ordered diagnostic imaging tests and procedures.
DISEASES, SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
■ Quickly access the names of well organized diseases, signs and symptoms and search for key information.
This app contains 3 types of medical calculators:
■ Convert lab values from SI to US units.
■ Convert units of measure: Temperature, Mass (Weight), Height, Length, Volume and more.
■ Commonly used clinical calculators: BMI, BEE, Estimated Delivery Date, Creatinine Clearance and more
MEDICAL SPANISH TO ENGLISH DICTIONARY
■ Our English to Spanish medical dictionary translates most common medical words on the fly.
■ Effective, fast, and convenient reference for medical words in both English and Spanish! It is a quick and easy tool to find just the right words you need when communicating with your patients. Words are listed by category with English words and their Spanish translations, and Spanish words and their English translations. It is ideal for every medical or nursing student!
■ Latin and Greek Prefixes, Suffixes, and Root Words are the building blocks of most medical words, understanding these word parts are essential to comprehensive entry-level knowledge of medical language and terminology. We provide you with enough Prefixes, Suffixes, and Root Words in our dictionary to decipher most medical words.
■ Access over 16,000 medical related abbreviations.
ACCESS PUBMED, DAILYMED, MEDLINE AND WIKIPEDIA
■ Connect to PubMed from within our app to search abstracts and link to publishers websites to view full page articles. Now you can email that great article you found or just save it to Evernote account.
■ Search Medline, DailyMed and Wikipedia from within our app to instantly access the library of medical information contained in these databases via the Web.
*Disclaimer: The information contained in this application is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Imago LLC and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the application or the information. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this application.
*** Fully Functional 7-Day Trial ****
Everything you need for safe, successful I.V. drug administration:
* All-inclusive coverage of over 350 parenteral drugs with the latest warnings from the FDA
* Includes antibiotics, insulin, pain medications, emergency drugs -- and more coverage of chemotherapeutic agents with more supportive therapies than you'll find in any other text
* Provides the most comprehensive, specific, evidence-based guidelines on administering high-alert and hazardous drugs available anywhere
* Each drug monograph includes administration guidelines, covering preparation, dilution & compatibility, infusion rates, admixtures, supportive therapies and monitoring.
* Features a 32 page full-color patient safety insert describing measures for ensuring safe drug administration, including 6 pages on inserting an I.V. catheter
* Uses distinctive icons to call your attention to "clinical alerts," "life-threatening reactions," "high-alert", "hazardous" drugs, and more
Patricia Dwyer Schull, MSN, RN, has been in medical publishing for more than twenty years. Prior to establishing MedVantage Publishing, Patricia held executive management positions with the top medical publishers in the world. She has edited and authored many popular nursing publications including several drug titles. Before entering the publishing business, Patricia spent 16 years in various aspects of nursing management, direct patient care and staff education as a professional registered nurse.
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
The app requires full network access to gain access to the Drugs.com drug information database.
The app requires access to "Photos / Media / Files" to allow the app to be installed on the SD Card. We do not read your photos, media or files.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com does not provide medical or treatment advice. Always consult with a physician.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 24 million U.S. visitors per month (Comscore, December 2014).
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
Join 3,000,000+ healthcare professionals and consumers users who are using iPharmacy ® to manage your medication, access dosage, side effect and warnings and etc for FDA approved medications.
<<<< Powered by GoodRx to find the lowest meds:
Easily compare prices at local and mail order pharmacies to find the lowest price.
--- Over 1 million prices for more than 6,000 drugs at every major US pharmacy chain and many local stores
--- Prices from all major US pharmacy chains and online pharmacies Information on manufacturer discount cards (free coupons provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers that can save you $500 or more)
-- Incredible saving: might be less than your copay!
-- One click refill to main pharmacy chains: CVS, RiteAid, Walgreens, Costco, WalMart and more!
<< User testimonials <<<
“iPharmacy is a one-stop shopping for medicine information and savings.” A Patient
“This application has helped me with identifying many pills and has given me GREAT information on the 12 medications I take!” A Diabetes Patient
“ I use iPharmacy to make sure all my medicines play nicely with each other and to know when is the best time to take them. “ A Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor
**An excellent medical dictionary for both consumers and health professionals**
** Built-in 12,000 high quality pill and package images**
** Controlled substances which are susceptible to addiction and abuse are labelled by US Department of Justice schedules. Best for law enforcement officers.
# Identify medication of interest by brand name, generic name (ingredient), color/shape/imprint and bar code!
# "Best iPhone App for Prescription Reference" in the O'Reilly book titled "Best iPhone Apps", (2nd edition) 2010. (http://bit.ly/BestRxRef)
# 2000 Controlled Substances by DEA Scheduling
# Identify more than 10000 drug by imprint, color and shape!
# Find out customer ratings / comments of your prescription.
# Most commented medication includes XANAX, OXYCONTIN, ZOLOFT, PERCOCET, LISINOPRIL, ADDERALL, GABAPENTIN, ATIVAN, VICODIN and more.
REMINDER TO TRACK YOUR MEDICATION
Maintaining a proper medication schedule requires discipline, and a helping hand from the iPharmacy app.
Medical compliance is one of the biggest boosts you can give to your health.
The iPharmacy app enables you to set reminders for multiple medications.
MEDICATION GUIDE INCLUDES
o Exclusively FDA-approved drug information such as:
o Indications & Usage
o Dosage & administration
o Warnings and precautions
o Adverse reactions
o Drug interactions
Plus more features coming soon!
Please visit our website or email email@example.com for further information.
The iPharmacy application and its owners are not affiliated with FDA. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely. Nothing on the application should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation. We exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of these applications.
- Completely offline and free to download.
- Full list of drug name (including generic and trade name) and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best free drug dictionary for nurses/doctors with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Great details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Auto complete search feature to lookup the drugs.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface which can be customized.
- Drugs with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
- Bookmark feature that give you fast access to your favorite ones.
- History of looked up drug list.
Within each topic there are worked examples showing you how to perform the calculations, which are followed by interactive exercises to enable you to practice your skill. Each topic finishes with a mini-quiz to enable you to self-assess your ability to perform the calculations. The topics can either be accessed in order from start to finish or on their own if only a refresher is needed.
- Completely offline and free to download.
- List of drug name and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best choice for pocket drug dictionary and drug book for nurses with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Missed dose details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Search feature to lookup the offline drug index.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface.
- Drugs Encyclopedia with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
*** This is a fully functional trial ***
Proving that sometimes less text can deliver more information, this super-concise guide covers more than one thousand of the most commonly used medications. Organized alphabetically by generic drug name, Clinician's Pocket Drug Reference zeros-in on must-know information such as selection and administration, mechanisms of action, dosage, cautions, contraindications, and side effects.
"A big plus is the herbal section, which lists the medicines patients are most likely to try on their own, presented in the same layout as the rest of the book....For its size, this book is a valuable re¬source. It takes up very little pocket room, and it is an efficient way to recall details about familiar drugs."--Yale Journal of Biology & Medicine
Leonard G. Gomella, MD, is Chair of Urology at Thomas Jefferson University Medical College in Philadelphia, PA.
Steven Haist, MD, and Aimee G. Adams, PharmD, are affiliated with the University of Kentucky School of Medicine.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
*If you do not have an online subscription to Micromedex 2.0 products, please instead download the non-subscriber version of this exact same app, called Micromedex Drug Essentials for $2.99 a year. It’s a low-cost alternative for on-the-go access to Micromedex drug information.
Access to Free Micromedex Drug Reference requires a password. Once you’ve downloaded the app, follow these instructions to obtain the password (which only needs to be entered once per year):
1. Login to Micromedex 2.0 through your online subscription.
2. Click on the “mobileMicromedex” link near the top of the application.
3. Refer to the detailed downloading instructions, which include your password for activating the mobile app at no charge.
If you cannot locate the “mobileMicromedex” link, or have other questions related to this app, please contact support via http://micromedex.com/mobile/freedrugreference.
Access the evidence-based content you rely on in your Micromedex online solution, anytime, anywhere, via your Android device.
Free Micromedex Drug Reference provides clinical care professionals with on-the-go access to the industry’s most trusted drug information, when and where it’s needed most. Users will find peace of mind knowing the content is backed by the same thorough, unbiased editorial process as all Micromedex solutions.
An internet connection is not required, allowing for access at anytime from anywhere.
The app is part of the Micromedex Medication Management apps bundle, which includes Micromedex Drug Interactions and Micromedex IV Compatibility. The trio is an inexpensive solution to your on-the-go medication management needs.
Free Micromedex Drug Reference contains concise information on 4500+ search terms, covering common needs such as:
• Adult and pediatric dosage
• Adverse effects (separated into “common” and “serious”)
• Drug interactions
As well as:
• Black box warnings
• Breast feeding
• Common trade names
• Dose adjustments
• Generic names, including selected combination products
• How supplied
• Indications (differentiated as “FDA labeled” and “non-FDA labeled”)
• Mechanism of action
• Pregnancy category
• Therapeutic class
• Updated monthly
• Ability to use without a WiFi or cellular connection
With Psych Drugs, you can learn important and useful information about various psychotropic medications such as antidepressants, antipsychotics, mood stabilizers, and anti-anxiety medications.
Some major classes of psych drugs include: SSRIs, TCAs, MAOIs, second generation (atypical) antipsychotics, benzodiazepines, and meds for insomnia, anxiety, depression, ADHD, alcohol dependence, opioid dependence and nicotine addiction, etc…
Perfect for psychology test and flashcards log, you can learn about drug interaction or interactions, meds apps, mental health, diseases and disability. This cool app also serves as a reminder and personality checker like a healing book diary full of medical terms and terminology dictionary info and smart facts.
Also as a nursing central handbook for pill identifier and identification, medication guide for this dot com age of psychological testing and games.
For each medication, you will find:
Maximum daily dose for adults
Maximum daily dose for adolescents and children
This useful app is ideal for medical and mental health professionals, psychiatrist, psychiatric residents, medical students, psychology students, therapists, counselors, and of course curious lay people who just want to familiarize themselves with psychotropic medications. If you want more detailed information, you can check out other medical apps like epocrates rx, webmd mobile cme, and medscape for symptom checker, and baby health prescription!
Scroll alphabetically through the list and quickly jump to a letter with an A-Z side panel.
Find a medication quickly with convenient search bar function.
Tap on the medication to learn about it.
Save your favorites with a touch of a button.
Share drug info with a friend via email.
The free Drug dictionary allows you to search the Drug name in the search option available in app.
so just download the app & enhance your knowledge about the Drugs used for medication.
Healthcare professionals worldwide use Epocrates routinely to:
-NEW: Find providers for consults and referrals in the Provider Directory
-Review drug prescribing and safety information for thousands of brand, generic, and OTC drugs
-Check for potentially harmful drug-drug interactions among up to 30 drugs at a time
-Select national and regional healthcare insurance formularies for drug coverage information
-Identify pills by imprint code and physical characteristics
-Perform dozens of calculations, such as BMI and GFR
-Access timely medical news and research information
Disease information, alternative medications, lab guides and more clinical tools and content are available by upgrading to an Epocrates Essentials subscription.
Members with an Epocrates Essentials subscription will have access to premium content across all Epocrates supported platforms.
What’s YOUR Flavor?
- Order Now: You can place an order straight from your mobile device, set your home Wing Zone, save your favorites, and check out the mobile specials.
- Find Location: Find the Wing Zone nearest you via GPS or address entry.
- Flavor Wheel: Are you truly a Flavorholic? Dare to take a walk on the wild side? Let fate decide your flavor by spinning the Flavor Wheel. It’s a fun way to enjoy new flavor experiences.
- Wing Zone Rewards: Join our Loyalty Rewards program for discounts, free food, and free tailgating paraphernalia.
- Social: Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Foursquare for exclusive Wing Zone updates and offers.
Note: The Wing Zone app is for U.S. locations only. Delivery is only offered where specified.
-Theatre, Art, and Music Schedule
-Career and Transfer Calendar
-Coupons from local businesses
*American River College and the Los Rios Community College District do not endorse the organization sponsoring this application, and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer. The College and District do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on this application.
It is easy to use. Say you are looking for housing, then just go to the map listing for transitional or shelter housing, and the ones closest to you will pop up on your map. If you are hooked to GPS, you can even get directions to get there. Whether you are in Los Angeles, Lancaster/Palmdale, Long Beach or anywhere in the county, there are great choices for housing, food, transportation, school, jobs, healthcare, etc. Or, if you want to talk to an advocate or your attorney about something that’s bothering you or to help you find opportunities, you can also click on links and go directly to groups and organizations that specialize in transition-aged foster youth. You can also sign up for alerts when special events and programs for foster youth are announced, deadlines for financial aid, alerts on jobs for foster youth and more.
• GPS-based mapping of services near you no matter where you are in the county. This includes transitional housing, shelters, food banks, schools, jobs and more. You can find a location via your GPS or by inputing your location.
• Links to helpful resources and organizations that offer programs for transitiong-age foster youth in Los Angeles County.
• Optional sign-up for alerts and notifications when a new program opens up, special offers for foster youth, deadlines for school, dates for job fairs and other helpful tips.
• Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and our YouTube channel in development.
• WiFi capable, so you can use it at a WiFi hotspot even if your data/voice plan is not on.
• Available for both iPhone and Android phones.
Use the mobile app to keep up with important dates, events and all things Fullerton, including Downtown info.
The Hornet has been serving Fullerton College since 1922.
- Different exercises sorted by body part (plus variations)
- Instructional photos, videos and text for each exercise
- 5 pre-made workouts
- Connect via Social Media
- And more...
keywords: fitness, training, exercise, sports, cardio, training, conditioning, athlete, health, resistance training
Tricks Gym offers:
* Dance & Swim instructions for children.
* 48 Different Theme Weeks.
* Special activities like Date Nights, Recitals, Summer Camps and Field Trips.
Our programs are designed for students ages 10 weeks to 18 years. Our passion is to have a positive influence in the lives of children while using these activities to build strong bodies and self-confidence.
* notification of absence
* contact us
* link to website
* parent portal
* message history
* map of locations
gymnastics, dance, swim lessons, children’s activities, birthday parties, jazz, tap, ballet
* Sign up for our newsletters
* Follow our RSS Feed
* Catch up with us via social media
* Event Listings
* E-mail us your photos
* GPS Directions
Labor Union, Alan Barcelona, State Worker, Bargaining Unit 7, Law Enforcement, DOJ Special Agent, AB
-Instantly contact us at the touch of a button
-Complete your user profile once, then instantly recall the information for future orders
-Order a portable x-ray from your phone
-Order other diagnostic tests from your phone
Seattle Humane has no affiliation at all with Regional Animal Services of King County (Kent) nor with Seattle Animal Shelter. They are municipal shelters supported by your tax dollars. We are not affiliated with the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) or with the American SPCA (ASPCA). Humane societies and SPCAs are all independent.
Through the "My City" App, all students, current and future, can stay in touch with everything going on at San Diego City College.
Users can check the events tab for campus events, contact departments with our directory tab and view social media.
Our push notifications will keep the user abreast of important academic deadlines and emergency information.
This app is not endorsed by the California State Legislature.
*California Senate Daily File
*California Assembly Daily File
*California Senate and Assembly Roster
*California Legislature RSS Feed
*California Legislature Video
Keywords: California, legislature, assembly, senate, regular session, committee hearing, capital, Sacramento, governor
In this app:
*Keep up with the latest news
*Read his Bio
*Download his music
*Links to social media and more
About the Developer
Based in Northern California, Apptology can develop on all mobile platforms including iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Windows Mobile. With over 350 apps in their portfolio, their clients range from start-ups to Fortune 500. For more information, please visit http://apptology.com or call 877.990.APPS.
Ohio’s independent leader in service, savings and inventory of drainage pipe and related products. Discount Drainage is the one source for the professional contractor and homeowner - If we don’t have it, they probably don’t make it!
Our growth method has been consistent in being committed to world class standards of:
Our experienced and courteous staff will process every order fast, accurate, and on time to meet your schedule.
Our goal is to maintain competitive pricing all the time on quality products.
By maintaining a large inventory of pipe along with a full line of fittings and accessories.
All of us look forward to contributing to your success and we deeply appreciate your business.
This app walks students of all ages through the process of identifying employable skills, planning education paths, and creating constructive career choices.
FIND Your Dream Career: Start your career exploration by taking a career assessment.
PUBLISH Yourself: Make a brochure about your current or future self and the job skills you have to offer a future employer.
IMAGINE Your Future Innovation: Create a presentation about a company you would like to start or a company you want to work for in the future. You may want to research a current company or business in a career field that interests you or one you discovered while taking a career assessment. If you are an entrepreneur and will be creating your own company, be sure to create an original name and tell what your business does or creates.
CREATE your future resume: Make an outline that will reflect the education, skills, and dream career you hope to acquire.
FORECAST Your Job Opportunities: Organize your thoughts and future career aspirations into an ongoing resource. Chart and compare various careers, salaries, training expectations, and job locations of the careers you are interested in pursuing.
+ Accept Comcast Career Challenge
+ Build Resumes
+ Plan Career
+ Imagine Innovation
+ Inventory Skills