DrugIndex delivers frequently updated, comprehensive, practical information on over 30,000+ brand name and 2000+ generic drugs. This powerful app contains everything you need to provide better care to your patients including information on dosing and administration, safety, interactions and patient teaching.
It provides all the information required to protect themselves and their patients when administering drugs. This application delivers evidence base need to safely administer these drugs along with important patient monitoring instructions specific to each drug.
• Prescription & safety information of 2,000+ drugs and 30000 brands
• Drug / Brand Search Features
• Bookmark useful drugs / brand drugs to a personalized ‘saved’ list for easy access
• Special features of drugs, detailed information, safety details, available brands for each drugs etc.
MEDICAL NEWS CHANNELS- RSS FEEDS
• Default category based news channels (RSS feeds)
• Add or remove new changes
• Ability to save and email articles, share articles on Facebook and read offline without internet connection
SUPPORTED DEVICE AND OS INFORMATION
• Supported OS: 4.0 , 4.0.3, 4.0.4 , 4.1
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using drugindex.
*** This is a fully functional trial ***
Proving that sometimes less text can deliver more information, this super-concise guide covers more than one thousand of the most commonly used medications. Organized alphabetically by generic drug name, Clinician's Pocket Drug Reference zeros-in on must-know information such as selection and administration, mechanisms of action, dosage, cautions, contraindications, and side effects.
"A big plus is the herbal section, which lists the medicines patients are most likely to try on their own, presented in the same layout as the rest of the book....For its size, this book is a valuable re¬source. It takes up very little pocket room, and it is an efficient way to recall details about familiar drugs."--Yale Journal of Biology & Medicine
Leonard G. Gomella, MD, is Chair of Urology at Thomas Jefferson University Medical College in Philadelphia, PA.
Steven Haist, MD, and Aimee G. Adams, PharmD, are affiliated with the University of Kentucky School of Medicine.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
The app requires full network access to gain access to the Drugs.com drug information database.
The app requires access to "Photos / Media / Files" to allow the app to be installed on the SD Card. We do not read your photos, media or files.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com does not provide medical or treatment advice. Always consult with a physician.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 24 million U.S. visitors per month (Comscore, December 2014).
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
- Completely offline and free to download.
- List of drug name and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best choice for pocket drug dictionary and drug book for nurses with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Missed dose details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Search feature to lookup the offline drug index.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface.
- Drugs Encyclopedia with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
- Completely offline and free to download.
- Full list of drug name (including generic and trade name) and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best free drug dictionary for nurses/doctors with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Great details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Auto complete search feature to lookup the drugs.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface which can be customized.
- Drugs with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
- Bookmark feature that give you fast access to your favorite ones.
- History of looked up drug list.
Join 3,000,000+ healthcare professionals and consumers users who are using iPharmacy ® to manage your medication, access dosage, side effect and warnings and etc for FDA approved medications.
<<<< Powered by GoodRx to find the lowest meds:
Easily compare prices at local and mail order pharmacies to find the lowest price.
--- Over 1 million prices for more than 6,000 drugs at every major US pharmacy chain and many local stores
--- Prices from all major US pharmacy chains and online pharmacies Information on manufacturer discount cards (free coupons provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers that can save you $500 or more)
-- Incredible saving: might be less than your copay!
-- One click refill to main pharmacy chains: CVS, RiteAid, Walgreens, Costco, WalMart and more!
<< User testimonials <<<
“iPharmacy is a one-stop shopping for medicine information and savings.” A Patient
“This application has helped me with identifying many pills and has given me GREAT information on the 12 medications I take!” A Diabetes Patient
“ I use iPharmacy to make sure all my medicines play nicely with each other and to know when is the best time to take them. “ A Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor
**An excellent medical dictionary for both consumers and health professionals**
** Built-in 12,000 high quality pill and package images**
** Controlled substances which are susceptible to addiction and abuse are labelled by US Department of Justice schedules. Best for law enforcement officers.
# Identify medication of interest by brand name, generic name (ingredient), color/shape/imprint and bar code!
# "Best iPhone App for Prescription Reference" in the O'Reilly book titled "Best iPhone Apps", (2nd edition) 2010. (http://bit.ly/BestRxRef)
# 2000 Controlled Substances by DEA Scheduling
# Identify more than 10000 drug by imprint, color and shape!
# Find out customer ratings / comments of your prescription.
# Most commented medication includes XANAX, OXYCONTIN, ZOLOFT, PERCOCET, LISINOPRIL, ADDERALL, GABAPENTIN, ATIVAN, VICODIN and more.
REMINDER TO TRACK YOUR MEDICATION
Maintaining a proper medication schedule requires discipline, and a helping hand from the iPharmacy app.
Medical compliance is one of the biggest boosts you can give to your health.
The iPharmacy app enables you to set reminders for multiple medications.
MEDICATION GUIDE INCLUDES
o Exclusively FDA-approved drug information such as:
o Indications & Usage
o Dosage & administration
o Warnings and precautions
o Adverse reactions
o Drug interactions
Plus more features coming soon!
Please visit our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The iPharmacy application and its owners are not affiliated with FDA. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely. Nothing on the application should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation. We exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of these applications.
About Davis’s Drug Guide for Mobile + Web:
Davis’s Drug Guide delivers trusted, updated, and practical information on over 5,000 trade name and generic drugs. Each monograph, with its focus on safety, includes details on pharmacokinetics, dosing, side effects, interactions, assessment, and more. Download this app for anywhere, anytime access to help you avoid medication errors and provide better patient care. Plus, receive 1-year access to the official Drugguide.com and regular updates.
Features of Davis’s Drug Guide for Mobile + Web include:
• Regular updates downloaded to your tablet and smartphone
• 5,000+ trade name and generic drug listings
• Critical safety alerts and warnings
• Highlighted Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS)
• Pill images to visually confirm drug forms
• Discontinued drug list
• Universal Index Search help find medications quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Note: Subscription includes regular updates and access to the official Drugguide.com website.
Authors: April Hazard Vallerand, PhD, RN, FAAN; Cynthia A. Sanoski, BS, PharmD, FCCP, BCPS; Judith Hopfer Deglin, PharmD
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
*If you do not have an online subscription to Micromedex 2.0 products, please instead download the non-subscriber version of this exact same app, called Micromedex Drug Essentials for $2.99 a year. It’s a low-cost alternative for on-the-go access to Micromedex drug information.
Access to Free Micromedex Drug Reference requires a password. Once you’ve downloaded the app, follow these instructions to obtain the password (which only needs to be entered once per year):
1. Login to Micromedex 2.0 through your online subscription.
2. Click on the “mobileMicromedex” link near the top of the application.
3. Refer to the detailed downloading instructions, which include your password for activating the mobile app at no charge.
If you cannot locate the “mobileMicromedex” link, or have other questions related to this app, please contact support via http://micromedex.com/mobile/freedrugreference.
Access the evidence-based content you rely on in your Micromedex online solution, anytime, anywhere, via your Android device.
Free Micromedex Drug Reference provides clinical care professionals with on-the-go access to the industry’s most trusted drug information, when and where it’s needed most. Users will find peace of mind knowing the content is backed by the same thorough, unbiased editorial process as all Micromedex solutions.
An internet connection is not required, allowing for access at anytime from anywhere.
The app is part of the Micromedex Medication Management apps bundle, which includes Micromedex Drug Interactions and Micromedex IV Compatibility. The trio is an inexpensive solution to your on-the-go medication management needs.
Free Micromedex Drug Reference contains concise information on 4500+ search terms, covering common needs such as:
• Adult and pediatric dosage
• Adverse effects (separated into “common” and “serious”)
• Drug interactions
As well as:
• Black box warnings
• Breast feeding
• Common trade names
• Dose adjustments
• Generic names, including selected combination products
• How supplied
• Indications (differentiated as “FDA labeled” and “non-FDA labeled”)
• Mechanism of action
• Pregnancy category
• Therapeutic class
• Updated monthly
• Ability to use without a WiFi or cellular connection
With Psych Drugs, you can learn important and useful information about various psychotropic medications such as antidepressants, antipsychotics, mood stabilizers, and anti-anxiety medications.
Some major classes of psych drugs include: SSRIs, TCAs, MAOIs, second generation (atypical) antipsychotics, benzodiazepines, and meds for insomnia, anxiety, depression, ADHD, alcohol dependence, opioid dependence and nicotine addiction, etc…
Perfect for psychology test and flashcards log, you can learn about drug interaction or interactions, meds apps, mental health, diseases and disability. This cool app also serves as a reminder and personality checker like a healing book diary full of medical terms and terminology dictionary info and smart facts.
Also as a nursing central handbook for pill identifier and identification, medication guide for this dot com age of psychological testing and games.
For each medication, you will find:
Maximum daily dose for adults
Maximum daily dose for adolescents and children
This useful app is ideal for medical and mental health professionals, psychiatrist, psychiatric residents, medical students, psychology students, therapists, counselors, and of course curious lay people who just want to familiarize themselves with psychotropic medications. If you want more detailed information, you can check out other medical apps like epocrates rx, webmd mobile cme, and medscape for symptom checker, and baby health prescription!
Scroll alphabetically through the list and quickly jump to a letter with an A-Z side panel.
Find a medication quickly with convenient search bar function.
Tap on the medication to learn about it.
Save your favorites with a touch of a button.
Share drug info with a friend via email.
Useful for Medical,Dental,Nursing & all Para-medical students.
Physicians,Pharma-students,Health-care Professionals & students working in clinical practice can also use.
Free New Drugs App Features:
-all new drugs brief description
-new drugs of 2014 included
--Best quick revision tool
-Best interface easy to use
In this digital tech. world if medical subjects are accessible in app form, then it's amazing.
We are helping Medical students by giving important subject information through Digital market.
Who can use this Free New Drugs app:
-Health care professions
-Students working in clinical practice & dispensary
This app content is only for pocket reference & educational purpose.
*Your ideas and suggestions for developing more medical field apps are wel come.
kindly rate us to improve and encourage to do more.
This Drug Index also offers a large dictionary of biomedical drugs, endocrinology and oncology drugs for physicians. It has a large database of prescriptions and over the counter drugs from medical experts and doctors! It also gives drug doses offline and helps with findings drugs for various diagnosis.
Drug information in the app includes:
Salient Features, Indications, Warnings, Contraindications, Precautions, Brand Names, Drug Form, Dosage, Route of Admin, Price and much more.
Ad free. If you like the app, please take a moment and rate us 5 stars in play store. If you face any trouble using the app, please give us a chance before rating low. Our email address: email@example.com. Thank you!
Pocket Pill App works offline and internet connection is required only for the first time to register & login.
Spread awarness and Connect with us at,
Disclaimer: This Drug Index App 'Pocket Pill' may not have covered complete information about the drug including it's possible uses or side effects. Do not take any medications or change your diet without consulting your Doctor.
Healthcare professionals worldwide use Epocrates routinely to:
-NEW: Find providers for consults and referrals in the Provider Directory
-Review drug prescribing and safety information for thousands of brand, generic, and OTC drugs
-Check for potentially harmful drug-drug interactions among up to 30 drugs at a time
-Select national and regional healthcare insurance formularies for drug coverage information
-Identify pills by imprint code and physical characteristics
-Perform dozens of calculations, such as BMI and GFR
-Access timely medical news and research information
Disease information, alternative medications, lab guides and more clinical tools and content are available by upgrading to an Epocrates Essentials subscription.
Members with an Epocrates Essentials subscription will have access to premium content across all Epocrates supported platforms.
* Search for drug information, disease information and ICD9 codes
* No need to install or keep updating local databases
* Rapid search of multiple information providers using the same search term
* App will remember your last search term and last used provider
* Search history available
* Information providers used are: Drugs.com, EMC(UK), Medscape, Wikipedia, SearchICD9 and MIMS.com (Asia)
* Search for drugs without registration: Drugs.com and EMC (UK)
* Search for Drugs and Medical information (e.g. diseases, diagnoses) for free in Medscape
* Search for ICD Codes with SearchICD9
* An Internet connection is required in order to use this app
* Search result will open in your browser. Use your Back button to get back to the app.
* You may be required to login to some information providers : Medscape and MIMS but registration is free
* App is formatted for smartphones, may not work well for tablet devices
Pharmacy Top 200 Drug Information Flashcards provides you with concise but pertinent information on common prescribed drugs. The flashcards are grouped in chapters based on the drug class.
The followings are covered for each drug:
• Dosage Range
• Memorable side effects
Also provided in the appendixes are QT prolongation causing drugs, CYP450 enzymes inhibitors and inducers, and contraindications for estrogen therapy.
What’s YOUR Flavor?
- Order Now: You can place an order straight from your mobile device, set your home Wing Zone, save your favorites, and check out the mobile specials.
- Find Location: Find the Wing Zone nearest you via GPS or address entry.
- Flavor Wheel: Are you truly a Flavorholic? Dare to take a walk on the wild side? Let fate decide your flavor by spinning the Flavor Wheel. It’s a fun way to enjoy new flavor experiences.
- Wing Zone Rewards: Join our Loyalty Rewards program for discounts, free food, and free tailgating paraphernalia.
- Social: Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Foursquare for exclusive Wing Zone updates and offers.
Note: The Wing Zone app is for U.S. locations only. Delivery is only offered where specified.
EDGErs are tech-savvy social-media mavens. Green-conscious innovators and entrepreneurs. The texters and tweeters, the movers and the shakers.
Launched in 2009 as the young professional program of the Sacramento Metro Chamber, Metro EDGE represents more than 500 of the best and brightest of the Capital Region’s young leaders. EDGE members come from a myriad of business, public and nonprofit sectors with diverse backgrounds and education levels.
Ensuring the future of Sacramento is at the heart of Metro EDGE’s mission: To engage a diverse network, develop critical business skills, give back to the community and empower leadership.
Metro EDGE inspires and emboldens its members to drive the culture, development and amenities that will brand Sacramento as THE place for young professionals to live, work and play. It’s a great time to be young. And it’s an even better time to be in Sacramento.
So what are you waiting for Visit our membership page at metro-edge.org, and download the app today.
Core features of the app include:
- Easy-to-use calendar that allows you to register for upcoming mixers and events, see who's attending, share event photos and provide your feedback
- Exclusive members-only promotions, discounts and loyalty cards for restaurants and shops across The Grid
- Philanthropy tracker that makes it simple to log and share your volunteer opportunities and hours served
- Information and access to Metro Edge leadership, committees and articles
Tricks Gym offers:
* Dance & Swim instructions for children.
* 48 Different Theme Weeks.
* Special activities like Date Nights, Recitals, Summer Camps and Field Trips.
Our programs are designed for students ages 10 weeks to 18 years. Our passion is to have a positive influence in the lives of children while using these activities to build strong bodies and self-confidence.
* notification of absence
* contact us
* link to website
* parent portal
* message history
* map of locations
gymnastics, dance, swim lessons, children’s activities, birthday parties, jazz, tap, ballet
It is easy to use. Say you are looking for housing, then just go to the map listing for transitional or shelter housing, and the ones closest to you will pop up on your map. If you are hooked to GPS, you can even get directions to get there. Whether you are in Los Angeles, Lancaster/Palmdale, Long Beach or anywhere in the county, there are great choices for housing, food, transportation, school, jobs, healthcare, etc. Or, if you want to talk to an advocate or your attorney about something that’s bothering you or to help you find opportunities, you can also click on links and go directly to groups and organizations that specialize in transition-aged foster youth. You can also sign up for alerts when special events and programs for foster youth are announced, deadlines for financial aid, alerts on jobs for foster youth and more.
• GPS-based mapping of services near you no matter where you are in the county. This includes transitional housing, shelters, food banks, schools, jobs and more. You can find a location via your GPS or by inputing your location.
• Links to helpful resources and organizations that offer programs for transitiong-age foster youth in Los Angeles County.
• Optional sign-up for alerts and notifications when a new program opens up, special offers for foster youth, deadlines for school, dates for job fairs and other helpful tips.
• Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and our YouTube channel in development.
• WiFi capable, so you can use it at a WiFi hotspot even if your data/voice plan is not on.
• Available for both iPhone and Android phones.
-Theatre, Art, and Music Schedule
-Career and Transfer Calendar
-Coupons from local businesses
*American River College and the Los Rios Community College District do not endorse the organization sponsoring this application, and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer. The College and District do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on this application.
-Instantly contact us at the touch of a button
-Complete your user profile once, then instantly recall the information for future orders
-Order a portable x-ray from your phone
-Order other diagnostic tests from your phone
In this app:
*Keep up with the latest news
*Read his Bio
*Download his music
*Links to social media and more
About the Developer
Based in Northern California, Apptology can develop on all mobile platforms including iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Windows Mobile. With over 350 apps in their portfolio, their clients range from start-ups to Fortune 500. For more information, please visit http://apptology.com or call 877.990.APPS.
Seattle Humane has no affiliation at all with Regional Animal Services of King County (Kent) nor with Seattle Animal Shelter. They are municipal shelters supported by your tax dollars. We are not affiliated with the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) or with the American SPCA (ASPCA). Humane societies and SPCAs are all independent.
To eliminate hunger and its root causes ... because no one should be hungry.
Everyone should have ready access to an ample, nutritious, affordable and appropriate food supply through traditional, nonemergency channels.
Oregon Food Bank is a nonprofit, charitable organization that serves as the hub of a statewide network of more than 935 hunger-relief agencies throughout Oregon and Clark County, Wash. OFB recovers food from farms, manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers, individuals and government sources. It then distributes that food to 20 regional food banks across Oregon, 16 of which are independent nonprofits. OFB directly operates the four regional food banks that, in turn, distribute food to more than 380 hunger-relief agencies in Washington, Multnomah, Clackamas, Clark, Malheur, Harney and Tillamook counties. OFB also works to eliminate the root causes of hunger through advocacy and public educatio
BAJOOKERS understands in this tough economy and busy lifestyles that you need great deals and information at your fingertips. That is why BAJOOKERS is going to do the work for you!
Whether you are the consumer looking for a great deal at places you shop or simply to find new business to try, BAJOOKERS is here to help you make the right choices in your neighborhood. We offer simple ways to get to the deals you want and read reviews about the businesses you are considering.
For business owners...
As an advertiser, BAJOOKERS offers you what you need the most...MORE BUSINESS and REPEAT BUSINESS. Where else can you get 24 hour a day storefront exposure Our online apps allow your potential customers to view and access your information whenever they are interested - 24 hours a day.
So, why BAJOOKERS We ask WHY NOT Simply...we went BAJOOKERS researching and finding the best deals and businesses in your neighborhood, towns, and cities!
Ohio’s independent leader in service, savings and inventory of drainage pipe and related products. Discount Drainage is the one source for the professional contractor and homeowner - If we don’t have it, they probably don’t make it!
Our growth method has been consistent in being committed to world class standards of:
Our experienced and courteous staff will process every order fast, accurate, and on time to meet your schedule.
Our goal is to maintain competitive pricing all the time on quality products.
By maintaining a large inventory of pipe along with a full line of fittings and accessories.
All of us look forward to contributing to your success and we deeply appreciate your business.
For our attendees, TEDx Sacramento is a chance to “check out” from the day-to-day routine and go on an intellectual journey with 700 smart and curious friends to a world filled with brilliant speakers, captivating performances, amazing new technology, and thought-provoking TEDTalks. For our speakers, it is an opportunity to engage the community (both locally and internationally) with the ideas that matter most. For our patrons and partners, it is an opportunity to display their commitment to the Capital Region and the role it can play in shaping the global dialogue.
About TED & TEDx
TED is a nonprofit organization devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading. Started as a four-day conference in California 25 years ago, TED has grown to support those world-changing ideas with multiple initiatives. The annual TED Conference invites the world's leading thinkers and doers to speak for 18 minutes. Their talks are then made available, free, at TED.com. TED speakers have included Bill Gates, Al Gore, Jane Goodall, Elizabeth Gilbert, Sir Richard Branson, Nandan Nilekani, Philippe Starck, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Isabel Allende and UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown. The annual TED Conference takes place in Long Beach, California, with simulcast in Palm Springs; TEDGlobal is held each year in Oxford, UK. TED's media initiatives include TED.com, where new TEDTalks are posted daily, and the Open Translation Project, which provides subtitles and interactive transcripts as well as the ability for any TEDTalk to be translated by volunteers worldwide. TED has established the annual TED Prize, where exceptional individuals with a wish to change the world are given the opportunity to put their wishes into action; TEDx, which offers individuals or groups a way to organize local, independent TED-like events around the world; and the TEDFellows program, helping world-changing innovators from around the globe to become part of the TED community and, with its help, amplify the impact of their remarkable projects and activities.
The City of Davis was founded in 1868, it was originally named Davisville for Jerome C. Davis, a prominent local farmer. The Davisville post office shortened the town name in 1907 and the change was official when the city incorporated in March 1917.
Closely tied to the community's history is the University of California at Davis. UC Davis was established in 1908 as the University Farm School. From its beginnings as an agricultural community, Davis is now recognized internationally for its contributions to life sciences, agriculture, veterinary medicine, biotechnology, medical technology and engineering.
The City of Davis is a university-oriented city of approximately 64,500. It has a unique university and residential community internationally known for its commitment to environmental awareness and implementing progressive and socially innovative programs. The City’s quality of life and vigorous progressive community is reflected in its small-town style and many well known symbols: energy conservation, environmental programs, green belts, parks, preservation of trees, British red double-decker buses, bicycle paths, record number of bicycles per capita, and the quality of its educational institutions.
- Different exercises sorted by body part (plus variations)
- Instructional photos, videos and text for each exercise
- 5 pre-made workouts
- Connect via Social Media
- And more...
keywords: fitness, training, exercise, sports, cardio, training, conditioning, athlete, health, resistance training
This app contains the Wineries, Lodging, and Food establishments of Amador County. Maps, information and even a varietal list. Don't plan your next trip to the Sierra Foothills to taste wine without this app.
*Complete List of Amador Wineries
*Calendar of Events
*Tasting Room Hours
*List of restaurants and hotels in the Amador County Region
*Links to social media
•News from our district and schools and Facebook and Twitter updates
•Parent Portal with grades, assignments, and attendance
•District and school calendars
•Push out notifications for important events
•Images and video from our schools
•School phone numbers for quick access