As one of Englefield Green’s oldest public houses dating back to 1780 we are blessed with an idyllic location right next to the Bishopsgate entrance of Windsor Great Park and a short distance from Guards Polo Club. We serve delicious home cooked food using fresh seasonal produce all day every day from breakfast with fresh coffee at 9am through to lunch and dinner in our restaurant or bar food in our bar. At the weekends we serve wonderful Sunday roasts with all the trimmings and when the weather is fine there’s an epic BBQ in our beautiful terraced front garden from 12 noon until the sun goes down. Dogs are welcome here and are happiest in the bar and front garden and we provide dog bowls with fresh water which are cleaned and re-filled every morning. Horses are welcome too and can be tied up at the front of our pub where we have hay bales for them to nibble on while they wait for you. The Fox & Hounds app is a great way to keep up to date with our frequently updated restaurant menus and upcoming events. Find us using turn by turn satellite navigation (with voice commands) that take you directly to The Fox & Hounds. Please share our app with your friends by text, email or social media.
- Receive Push Notifications to let you know about upcoming events and when we have new seasonal dishes added to the menu.
- Check In and earn rewards
- Post comments and feedback on your experience with us
- Read our reviews on TripAdvisor
- Share app with friends via social and email
- Ability to receive turn by turn directions with voice commands on your Smartphone