1. Complete your profile with basic passport information.
2. Answer US CBP’s questions about your trip.
3. Submit your information WHEN YOU LAND and get a receipt from US CBP.
4. Skip the regular line and follow the signs for Mobile Passport Control.
5. Scan your receipt and show your passport to the US CBP officer.
MOBILE PASSPORT service is currently available at Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL), Miami International Airport (MIA) and Seattle–Tacoma
International Airport (SEA), with more airport locations to follow.
US and Canadian citizens (on B1 or B2 visas) are eligible to use MOBILE PASSPORT. Household members who are traveling together may be included in a single submission.
Submissions must be sent upon landing at destination airport. Receipts are valid for 4 hours. Receipts may NOT be re-used or transferred.
****YOU MUST ENTER YOUR NAME AS IT IS ON YOUR PASSPORT.
****MOBILE PASSPORT IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR YOUR PASSPORT. BRING YOUR PASSPORT!
The App enables AT&T customers to access participating international Wi-Fi hotspots in select countries from their Android device.*
The App includes:
• Ability to authenticate to participating international Wi-Fi hotspots
• Ability to see available hotspots within Wi-Fi signal range
• Search capability by City & Country with a Map view and a List view of hotspots
*Requires Android version 2.2 or higher for Smartphones and 3.2 or higher for Tablets, and an AT&T international travel package that includes Wi-Fi (for details visit att.com/intlwifi).
A map feature provides easy access to the location of more than 1,000 Passport to Your National Park cancellation locations. Park listings identify the year and stamp type when featured on the annual Passport commemorative stamp sticker set.
This digital Passport Companion allows you to explore every unit of the National Park Service, mark parks you would like to visit and those you have visited. You can search parks by name, state or “nearby” using GPS technology. There is a digital scrapbook for each park that allows you to log a journal entry, record the date of your visit, and import photos with descriptions. You can find park addresses, phone numbers, National Park Service websites, plus entrance fee and junior ranger program information.
- Includes valuable information on every unit of the National Park Service
- Search for parks alphabetically, by state or Passport region
- Find Passport cancellation stations by map or list
- Create journal entries for your park visit
- Add photos, with descriptions, to visited sites
- Mark parks you would like to visit or have already visited
- Find nearby parks using GPS map feature
- Follow links to National Park Service website for directions, hours, events and more
- One-touch access to eParks.com, the Official Online Store of America’s National Parks