Our free Jerusalem Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacy.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help you discover Jerusalem.
Features of Jerusalem City Guide guide
☆ City attraction list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
- Night club
- Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Offline city info and attraction list
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ ☆ ☆ What people are saying about our guides: ☆ ☆ ☆
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp Alptekin: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka' Ganteng: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank Gonzales Martinez "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Hair Luis Eguiluz Ricalde "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor Resende "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Jerusalem (pron.: /dʒəˈruːsələm/; Hebrew: יְרוּשָׁלַיִם Yerushaláyim ; Arabic: القُدس al-Quds and/or أورشليم Ûrshalîm)[i] is the capital of Israel,[neutrality is disputed] though not internationally recognized as such,[ii] and one of the oldest cities in the world. It is located in the Judean Mountains, between the Mediterranean Sea and the northern edge of the Dead Sea. It is Israel's largest city in both population and area, if East Jerusalem is included, with a population of 801,000 residents over an area of 125.1 km2 (48.3 sq mi). Jerusalem is also a holy city to the three major Abrahamic religions—Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
During its long history, Jerusalem has been destroyed twice, besieged 23 times, attacked 52 times, and captured and recaptured 44 times. The oldest part of the city was settled in the 4th millennium BCE. In 1538, walls were built around Jerusalem under Suleiman the Magnificent. Today those walls define the Old City, which has been traditionally divided into four quarters—known since the early 19th century as the Armenian, Christian, Jewish, and Muslim Quarters. The Old City became a World Heritage site in 1981, and is on the List of World Heritage in Danger. Modern Jerusalem has grown far beyond its boundaries.
WayVox offers features previously possible only with a human tour guide, and the main one – a sense of confidence in an unfamiliar environment.
WayVox will guide you step by step along the tour, through the streets and the indoor areas. It will help you stay on track with clear explanations, persistently coordinating your movement.
Acquainting you with the sights, WayVox helps you easily identify any details, even the smallest, that would be unfortunate to miss.
The stories are full of interesting facts and rich illustrations. They are built in a way that will be interesting to you and so you have an unforgettable experience. You are free to determine the length and level of detail of the story that you want.
A GIFT: an introductory 1.5 hour tour of the Old City of Jerusalem is included FOR FREE.
The benefits of WayVox:
• Easy and intuitive
• Thought out plans for tours and convenient representation of its material
• A clear and thoughtful tour route, filled with instructions explaining the way, displaying the path and your position on a map, either using a GPS, or without it
• Notifications upon reaching a destination or straying off course
• Customizable length and level of details for the tours
• Ability to skip any passage of the story ore replay it
• You can save the tour at your current position, and resume it later
• Purchased tours can be removed and redownloaded, to conserve your phones storage
Currently, we offer four tours in Jerusalem:
• The Old City of Jerusalem: the city’s four faces
• Way of the Cross: Jesus Christ’s last earthly day
• The eternal city of Jerusalem
• Church of the Holy Sepulchre
UP TO THE MOMENT THE CONTENT IS OFFERED ONLY IN RUSSIAN. English will be added soon.
Most tours are designed for a full sightseeing day (5 to 7 hours)
The list of offered tours is constantly updated.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT TOUR FOR YOU
When selecting a tour from the list, you will get the information that will help you choose the one tour that you will find the most interesting, determine the best time for it and help you prepare for it.
STAY ON TRACK
WayVox won’t allow you to get lost, as the tour route consist of simple passages, each aided with an explanation and photographs of the direction you need to go, what you will see along the way and how the destination looks.
WayVox monitors your position as you go, reporting arrival at the next destination or warning you if you were to go astray.
DISCOVER WHAT YOU FIND INTERESTING
Stories consists of moderate-sized fragments, some of which provide the basic, most important information, while others extend it with additional details intended for those interested.
You are able to control the story to your liking: you can decide, in advance or on the fly, if you want the basic story or the extended one.
WITH OR WITHOUT GPS
WayVox utilizes GPS navigation, if the conditions permit its use, as dense urban areas aren’t the most suitable for GPS signals. Indoors, GPS can’t be used at all.
With GPS, the application will notice if you go astray and will show you your current location. Do bear in mind that the use of GPS will drain your battery much faster.
However, even without GPS, WayVox will leave small room for getting lost – our tips and autonomous way trace control will not allow you to go astray.
DJ's - Register "FREE" in our "DJ Sign Up" tab, get listed, discovered and promoted in our App, on our social media and get loads of new fans..
Music Lover's - Discover quality *DJ's*, music, entertainment and much more..
- DJ's: Search for DJ's from more than 30 countries listed in alphabetical order
- Guest Mix: On our Mixcloud channels feat. weekly guest DJ
- Sign Up: DJ registration form (Free)
- Buy Tickets - Locate & buy tickets to Parties & Festivals
- About GMC: More about us, our Facebook page, Mixcloud channels, Twitter, magazines and worldwide event vids.
- Boiler Room TV
- Contact Us: Pick a topic - Advertise with us, Collab, DJ Booking, DJ Sign Up questions
- Fan Wall: Send comments and take pics
Our mission is to promote the quality of life of Southern Africans in Israel while engaging them to participate in and contribute to Israeli society.
Telfed is On the Move
At Telfed, we are proud of our heritage, and excited about our future. During the past year - with the help of consultants Naomi Stuchiner and Israel Sykes - we have been engaged in a process of organizational renewal which we have called “Telfed on the Move”.
Our board, staff, committees and regions all took a look at where we have been – and charted a new course, reflected on our new vision and mission statements, with an emphasis on engaging Southern Africans in Israel to contribute to their communities and to Israeli society.
We have renewed our financial systems and revamped our fundraising strategies to meet the current challenges, and have upgraded the work of our volunteers by adding a new volunteer department. Indeed it is an exciting time to be a part of this fine organization.
Welcome to the Telfed Mobile App
The App features some useful functions:
- View our gallery of products
- View our video gallery
- Access the extensive knowledge base of specialized lighting products
Custom Lighting Solutions
- For designers, architects and other trade professionals
- Create one-of-a-kind unique works of lighting art
- Design your own images and logos for wall, table and desk lamps
- Design lighting for a new space by submitting photos of the space from inside the App
- Order and pay for products from inside the App
- Use our handy Notes feature for ideas and measurements for your lighting requirements and email directly to us
- Read interesting articles about lighting in our News tab
- Follow us on the social media platform of your choice: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest, Twitter
- Get in touch via phone, email, or our social media
The mobile App is updated regularly. You can view the latest content simply by swiping down when in the Client Portfolio, Gallery or Our collections section.
About PrimoMaestro Italia:
PrimoMaestro Italia offers you unique, limited edition lighting crafted by Florentine artisans in Italy. Our lighting brings the beauty, art and creative innovation of Tuscany into your life. When you think of PrimoMaestro, think of state-of-the-art manufacturing technologies combined with hand-work and centuries old craftsmanship. The quality of our lighting pieces insures that their value and their meaning will endure and continue to enrich your life.
Our knowledge of lighting and lighting technology enables us to create sustainable solutions relating to energy reduction, safety, and human resources.