Tired of counting rows? Need to track your position in the field while spraying? Farm Sprayer GPS is a simple tool that allows you to set the boom width of your sprayer and see where you have sprayed or spread fertilizer using the the GPS built into your phone or tablet. Use it for tillage, spraying, planting, or anything else. Farm Sprayer GPS has two modes, circle tracking which shows you where you have been and line guidance which projects straights lines for you to follow with left and right arrows. It also allows you to see how many acres you have covered and shows you your ground speed.
!!Use with caution!! Phone and Tablet GPS providers can be off by meters, but can usually be within a foot as long as the device is away from tall structures. An option is provided to show you how to upgrade to a USB 48 channel receiver and use this app.
(Please note that this app does not offer automatic steering functionality).
This app is based on a software "Agricultural Vehicle Navigation Software for Field Operation" and a patent "JP-4572417-B2" developed by National Agricultural Research Organization (NARO).
I. App Functionality
This app displays information to assist with straight line tasks (e.g. the difference between your current position and the base line).
II. Requirements for Use
1) Compatible Devices
Compatible with Android 4.0 and above smartphones and tablets.
2) Download and Installation
Please download and install from Google Play.
This app is available as a free, ad-supported download. Use is also free of charge.
(Please note that if you click on an ad in the guidance screen you will be directed away from the screen).
In the future an ad-free app (￥500/month ￥4,800/year) and a version with field and task management functionality (price TBA) are planned for release.
III. Demo Display Mode
This app starts in demo display mode (Playback Recorded Task) on first startup. In this mode recorded location data is played back, with all other functionality (map zoom in/out, path/task width setting) the same as you would experience in normal use. If you want change mode to field operation mode, tap the gear icon in the bottom left corner of the screen to access the settings screen and then switch the GPS Guidance Mode to Normal Mode.
IV. Required Peripherals When Using App in Agrigultural Tasks
The app can operate using the inbuilt GPS of your smartphone or tablet but location accuracy my be low and as such use may be impaired (particularly during in-cabin use, etc). It is strongly recommended that you use a USB connected GPS/GNSS. For known USB connected GPS compatibility please refer to the GPS/GNSS list below. The range of compatible devices will be increased in further version updates.
u-blox's GPS/GNSS (5 to 8 series) with USB interface
- GPS receiver GPS Module with Antenna USB interface G Mouse VK-162
- Wintec WGM-302U (Unfortunately it is discontinued.)
You can see some GPSs in eBay or Aliexpress with search word "u-blox usb" or "ublox usb".
FTDI's chip based USB to RS232 converter and GPS/GNSS with RS232 interface
- You can connect several GPS/GNSS as you like.
- $GPGGA, $GPVTG and $HEROT (heading messege of Hemisphere's) message is available in this app.
- Baudrate is limited to 9600bps currently.
- Change params of GPS/GNSS via 'u-center' of u-blox is needed.
Not Compatible GPS/GNSS
Prolific's and Silicon Labs' chip based USB to RS232 converter and GPS/GNSS
- BU-353S4 SiRFstarIV
- HOLUX M-215+
- MediaTek's based
2) Mountable Devices
It is possible to mount your device to tractors and other vehicles using a RAM mount or similar product.
3) Wired Devices (USB Cable, Power)
Connector cable for consumer smartphones and tablets (USB-OTG cable).
USB extension cable for GPS.
In-vehicle USB power.
V. Known Issues
1) Problem when using USB connecting GPS/GNSS.
The app may crash when connecting the GPS or in sleep mode. In such a case please reconnect the GPS/GNSS or restart the app.
2) Operation becomes unstable after long periods of use due to the lengthening of task histories.
When problems (e.g. slow response) begin occurring delete the task history from the GPS guidance settings menu or try restarting the app (please note that while guidance settings are retained when restarting task history will be deleted).
● Electronic map fields: measuring the area and perimeter of fields. With the help of GPS or manualy (field editor).
● Maintenance history crop on each field. The history of crop rotation.
● Keeping of Farm Journal (fertilizing, planting, harvesting).
● Points of interest: the establishment of a framework arrangement of objects in your household (warehouses, gas stations ...).
● Note anywhere in your field. (Soil sampling for agrochemical laboratory)
● Storing data in the cloud. Reliable storage of your data. Transferring data to a new device.
● Web acces to your data.
● Inventory (Materials calculation in Farm Journal)
● Photo in Farm Journal
● Export fields in format SHP, KML. Sending data via email
● Export POI to KML
Multi Users package
● GPS Tracking vehicles
● For agronomist .Planning the maintenance of cultivation and operational activity in the fields via a remote mobile device
● For director/owner farm manager. Maintenance of direct cost strategic planning and compiling of analyticalactivity reports at any time
● For engineer. Tracking the work of transportation in real time analysis of
reports concerning the amount of completed work vehicle
mileage & fuel consumption
● For accountant. Analysis of reporting summaries of working hours, quantity
of work, and gross payroll numbers
Our site: http://efarmer.mobi
AGRIBUDDY will support you to know exact situation of your farm by visual images and photos on the map. AGRIBUDDY will give what you actually need! You can throw your GPS device away and will be able to make your farm run smoothly.
- "How much you need to pay for use AGRIBUDDY?"
It's absolutely free to use!
1. Visualisation and databasing of operation for farmers
- Calculate farming operation progress data day by day by GPS function
- Send calculated data to AGRIBUDDY to visualise operation progress on a map
- Able to set up each farm as a different account
- Able to compile a data of each farm with date and location only by taking a photo
- The photos taken by AGRIBUDDY is automatically sorted into each farms or tasks
- Able to grasp a accurate details of farms on AGRIBUDDY Web
2. Farm manager, farm labor monitoring function for owners
- Information and data can be shared only by assigned administrators as an information can be closed or opened
- Farm owners are able to obtain detailed information of a farm easily from remote location
- Uploaded photos let farm owner to recognise when and where and by whom the picture was taken
- Farm owner can monitor quality and speed of tasks in each farm with visualised progress report and precise datas
- As multiple mobile devices can be set up, several farm managers or out sourced consultants can be share information
- Each mobile devices can be set up as different authority settings such as owner, manager, reporter to control each data
3. Ideal for professional consultant or NGO for farming operation advisory service
- For farmers aiming higher harvest yield by comparing growth of several different farms
- For cooperation outsourcing contracted farming to several farmers
- For professional consultant who control several farms
- For NGO with farming operation advisory service
Invited by each farms’ authorised personnel, detailed accurate information of each farms that remotely located can be obtained and progress of tasks or condition of growth can be easily monitored.
The world needs more and more food. More efficient agricultural production and higher yields are needed from less cultivated land to satisfy this growing demand. Therefore Agrifac manufactures “Brilliant Simple” machines. Like the hi-tech self-propelled sprayer Agrifac Condor Endurance.
With this app and a special marker, you can explore and experience this machine whenever you want and wherever you want! Seeing is believing!
- Field overview with croptypes on map
- Fields can be imported from InVekos or hand drawn
- Is showing GPS Position of device, works with internal GPS antenna
- Operation, machine and width can be selected to record processed operations. The actual field is automatically recognised and operation is dedicated.
During work the processed area is coloured on map and area, distance and time is shown.
- The processed Operations are saved in a secure cloud and can be viewed on different devices and shared on facebook and email.
- Photos and notes can be added
Take part in our tournaments and win a professional field guidance system. Record your everyday tractor operations to earn points. Win a professional field guidance worth EUR 990!
Harrison Ag has recently ported the software to the Android operating system and has published this beta version Demo application for evaluation and comment by our users and distributors. It is almost a full featured version of the production software but has limited configuration ability and the USB communications are disabled. To make evaluations possible without the need to actually operate a sprayer, a vehicle simulator is incorporated into the Demo software. Once the navigation map is displayed (by pressing "Show Map" from the start up screen) the speed of the vehicle simulator can be adjusted by simply swiping the right edge of the touch display. Similarly the simulator heading is steered by swiping the top edge of the display.
This software, and the production software, was NOT developed for use on generic Android hardware devices. Currently the only devices that it is proven to operate with are the Motorola Xoom , Xoom2, and XYBOARD. The application requires an OpenGL GPU and a large display format. As requests are made for other devices Harrison Ag will test the device/software to verify functionality.
This beta version is also missing the online user documentation. Hopefully the menus and UI are intuitive enough for an operator familiar with the Smart Nozzle system to effectively navigate to the appropriate preferences and controls. The only controls that do not use menus are the guidance control markers and the automatic steering. The "A" and "B" points can be set by a long touch on the navigation map. A dialog will be displayed that will allow the control points to be set. In the same dialog the user has the option to toggle the display mode for vehicle following or manual panning. Once both the "A" and "B" points are set, Smart Nozzle will display the master control line in red and the local control line in yellow. A "Light Bar" icon will be displayed at the bottom of the touch screen to help with manual steering. After the control points are established the user can activate automatic steering by simply double tap the navigation map.
• Shriram Agri Inputs: Product listing of our Improved Seeds, Basic Nutrition Solutions, Yield Enhancers & Crop Protection portfolios
• Cultivation Practices & Diagnosis: Package of practices & diagnosis of field problems with image references; their description and recommendations
• Report a Problem: allows the farmer to send the problem description & his field photograph, for availing agronomic support
Located just 7 miles east of Pryor on Hwy 20, Salina Highbanks is less than 30 minutes from Grand Lake or Tulsa. The family-owned facility is committed to keeping the venue family-oriented. Check out our schedule and let’s get ready to go racing!
Our professional sales staff is ready to make your dream a reality! We have an extensive selection of MotorClothes®, Parts and Accessories along with highly trained employees ready to assist you with the proper riding gear, latest styles, and customization of your Harley. At our state of the art Service Department, our certified technicians have over 40 years of combined experience and will keep your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle ready for your riding enjoyment for years to come.
With this application you will be able to receive notifications, browse inventory, request service appointments, stay informed about all our events, sales, promotions, and more!
With this application you will be able to stay informed about all our events, races, promotions, specials, and more!
BIR's quarter-mile drag strip is the fastest track in the world. It hosts the Lucas Oil NHRA Nationals each August, when the best drag racers on the planet put on a nitro-fueled show in Top Fuel Dragsters, Funny Cars and more. The track is busy nearly every weekend for five months, with the Bracket Drag Racing Series, Muscle Car Series and more.
BIR's two road courses provide thrilling road racing as well. The challenging 2.5-mile, 13-turn Competition Road Course was built in 2008 and hosts SCCA racing each year, SCCA Pro Racing's Trans Am Series, the Central Roadracing Association's Superbike Racing and much more. The track is also home to the BIR Performance Driving School, which is a day-long program that combines classroom instruction and on-track driving sessions for students to learn the fundamentals of high performance driving.
Download our application to receive notifications and stay informed about all our events, races, news, promotions, specials and more!
Our mission is to make customer’s dreams come true by providing the highest level of customer service in Motorcycle Sales, Service, Parts & Accessories, and Clothing. Be sure to make a trip to Bossier City Harley-Davidson and see what we’re all about. You’ll be treated like one of the family.
With this application you will be able to receive notifications, browse inventory, request service appointments, stay informed about all our events, sales, promotions, and more!
Founded in 1920, N.F. Sheldon, Inc., has been serving central New England for over 90 years, making it one of the oldest Harley-Davidson dealers in existence. Their award-winning dealership has a large inventory of new and used motorcycles, MotorClothes® Merchandise, Parts and Accessories, and a Service Department second to none.
With this application, you will be able to browse inventory, parts and accessories, request service appointments, and stay informed about all of our events, rides and promotions.
Our product lines include CASE IH Full-Line Agriculture Products, CASE IH Patriot Sprayers, CASE Skid Loaders & Compact Track Loaders, CLAAS Forage Harvesters, KUBOTA Tractors, Mowers, Excavators & Compact Track Loaders, OXBO Mergers, DRAGO Chopping Cornheads, GEHL Skid Loaders, TOP AIR Sprayers, KUHN Hay & Forage, MILLER Nitro Sprayers, CUB CADET Consumer Products, EXMARK Commercial Zero Turn Mowers, LAND PRIDE Mowers & Implements, BRENT Grain Handling Equipment.
With this application you will be able to browse our inventory, request service, access parts information, stay informed about events, sales, promotions, and more!
With this application you will be able to browse inventory, request service appointments, stay informed about all our events, sales, promotions, and more!
Oconomowoc is 30 minutes west of Milwaukee and is nestled in the heart of Wisconsin's Lake Country surrounded by crystal clear lakes and the Kettle Moraine State Forest. The dealership offers a park like setting where you can kick back and enjoy epic events, rides, live music and more. Check our events calendar on a regular basis for all the latest!
This app lets you browse inventory, request service appointments, and stay informed about all our events, sales, promotions, and more!
With this application you will be able to browse inventory, schedule service appointments, and stay informed about all our events, sales, promotions, and more!
Our vision is to offer our customers the best, cleanest and safest motorsports venue in the western United States. Our mission is to provide our customers with superior service above and beyond what they are used to at other motorsports venues. Our values are to always take care of our customers, to always keep our commitments, to recognize team and individual successes, and to always be recognized as a good and valuable member of the community.
With this application, you will be able to view our calendar, pick a day to rent the track, view track maps, stay informed about upcoming events, sales, promotions, and much more!
With this application you will be able to browse inventory, request service appointments, receive notifications, and stay informed about all our events, sales, promotions, and more!
Don't forget about our motorcycles! Our professional sales staff is waiting to fit you with the motorcycle of your choice. Whether you are in the market for a sleek Softail or perhaps a Street Glide is more your style, our sales staff is ready to put you on the open road.
With this application you will be able to browse inventory, schedule service appointments, and stay informed about all our events, offers, promotions, and more!
With this application you will be able to view Inventory, schedule service, receive deals & offers, search parts, and stay Informed about special events, sales, promotions, and more!
With this application you will be able to browse our inventory and stay informed about all our events, sales, promotions, and more!
We sell and support; Tractors, Compact Tractors, Self-Propelled Sprayers, Combines, AMS Products, AMS Integrated Services, Self-Propelled Forage Harvesters, Commercial Scraper Tractors / tools, hay tools, planters, lawn & garden products, commercial mowing, Gator utility vehicles, skid steers, track loaders, Stihl hand held power tools, Reinke Pivots and other equipment.
We back our product lines with professional, factory trained employees that desire to see YOU succeed in your agriculture, commercial or residential operation.