Routes to Recovery is intended to connect people in Clinton, Essex, and Franklin counties with local and online resources related to substance abuse. Please be aware that addresses, telephone numbers, and websites may change.
- Contact service providers directly through the app by phone or via email
- Find the nearest service providers based on your device's GPS location
- Get directions to any service provider with a physical address
- Share comments about specific service providers
- Keep track of notes right within the app
- Share the app via email, social media, or text messaging
This publication was produced in association with Substance Abuse Prevention and Recovery of Clinton County (SPARCC). The resources reported in this publication are supported by the National Library of Medicine (NLM), National Institutes of Health (NIH) under cooperative agreement number UG4LM012342 with the University of Pittsburgh, Health Sciences Library System. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.