• All questions updated in accordance with the 2013 NCLEX-RN® Test Plan
• New questions added
• User experience and interface enhancements
• Updated app icon
• Bug fix for posting comments to Facebook
• Other improvements based on user feedback
RN students can now prepare for the NCLEX® on-the-go, anywhere, anytime with the ATI RN Mentor™. Based on the 2013 NCLEX-RN Test Plan, this quiz app now includes over 800+ unique questions developed by ATI Nurse Educators specifically for this app only. Questions are organized by NCLEX area, body function and clinical area. Choose the topics and number of questions to generate customized quizzes. You can ever share information and discuss specific questions with other students from within the app.
• Over 800+ unique NCLEX questions which have not been used in any previous ATI exams and program materials
• Based on the 2013 NCLEX-RN Test Plan
• Written by our team of ATI Nurse Educators, each question features detailed rationales for both correct and incorrect answers
• Questions from NCLEX area, body function and clinical area categories
• Includes NCLEX question types – multiple choice, ordered response, select all that apply, image hot-spot and chart exhibit
• Create custom quizzes by selecting from subtopics, or let us generate a random quiz for you
• Customize the number of questions (1-100); the app will estimate how long the quiz will take
• Includes an option to share your quiz results
• Built-in calculator is available from any question in the app
• Engage in student-lead discussions on specific questions directly within the app
• Review previous quizzes you have taken at any time
• Review your quiz results, including a breakdown by each subtopic
• Browse the entire collection of questions within the app without having to take a quiz
CATEGORIES AND SUB-TOPICS
• Basic Care and Comfort
• Health Promotion and Maintenance
• Management of Care
• Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies
• Psychosocial Integrity
• Reduction of Risk Potential
• Physiological Adaptation
• Safety and Infection Control
• Cardiac Output and Tissue Perfusion
• Cognition and Sensation
• Ingestion, Digestion, Absorption and Elimination
• Regulation and Metabolism
• Adult Medical-Surgical
• Maternal Newborn
• Mental Health
• Nursing Care of Children
** Note: You don't need to be enrolled at a school that uses ATI products to prepare for the NCLEX with ATI RN Mentor. **
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Simple app that allows anonymous chats with vetted mentors in the system
- You can pick mentors from list of available mentors and initiate chats
- Mentors will answer any questions you might have
- can answer all questions from mentees (students or others) who have asked them in chat
For new Mentors who want to sign up, we are not opening this application for new mentors at this moment. Please indicate your interest and we will let you know when you are enabled in the system.
• Use of smartphone in the classroom for recording observations of mentee’s practices.
• Touch one of the factors (e.g., pedagogical knowledge) and it highlights practices that align with the factor.
• Strategies are associated with each practice (e.g., “planning” under pedagogical knowledge highlights strategies to use with the mentee for ensuring sound teaching plans)
• Relevant readings are available on the app.
• There are attributes and practices within the five factor model
• The mentor can touch “yes”, “maybe” or “no” as a reflective tool for keeping a track on the mentoring process
• Measures are tallied and can be saved or emailed.
• Tools are provided for the mentor to provide feedback to the mentee.
• Tools are in written or checklist form.
• Tools can be saved and/or emailed.
This app features regular podcast uploads, articles, as well as video content. Please leave comments and ratings.
• To Discover And Define The Essential Elements Of Revival
• To Connect These Elements To Biblical Principles
• To Provide Practical Processes Of Implementation
• To Illustrate These Concepts In A Concise Manner
• To Initiate Discussion and Innovation Concerning Revival
• RSS Blog Feed From ApostolicDNA.com
• 21 MP4 Training Videos - 3.5 Hours
• 21 MP3 Training Audios - 3.5 Hours
• 2 Complete Ebooks In PDF File Format
• Interactive Fan Wall For Discussion and Participation
In this app you will be able to view information regarding church development,
as well as keep updated about upcoming events. Take full advantage of our GPS Church location tools.
Useful features within this include:
-App Language: German
-Quick Reference Bible Studies
-GPS Facility location services -Submit prayer requests