A foreclosure does not mean a property is in poor condition and is not cared for. It does not mean that the value of the property is less than what it would be if the home was being sold in a traditional marketplace.
What it does mean is that there is a lower price tag on this house because the lender wants to get rid of it quickly. If you are an investor, or hope to be one, there is no doubt that buying foreclosure properties could be the best investment that you make.
Here is what you will learn inside:
# Understanding The Foreclosure Process
# Who Sells Foreclosures?
# Who Should Buy Foreclosures?
# Buying At Auction
# Investing Wisely
# Funding Your Investment
# Making Flipping Work
# Is Investing Right For You?
# 10 Tips For Success
There are plenty of things to think about before you buy foreclosed property at auction. Can it be a good investment? The answer is clearly yes, but the amount of that investment and profit is only determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Gives you a one touch dialing to the 052 bar.
- Gives you turn by turn directions.
- If you are having a good time take at the 052 take a pic and upload it and send it to us.
- If you have something to say to us simply use the email tab and send us a message.
- We have a loyalty program, check in 5 times for a $10.00 match play.
- Call Us Tab calls directly to the location you want to call.
- Directions give you turn by turn directions to our businesses.
- Tell A friend allows you share our business info with friends and family.
- Allows you work towards a reward from Big Dogs by checking in each time you are at one of our stores.
The Beers Tab
- Check out what signature brews we have to offer from our own brewery.
- Big Dog's Brew CO. Brewery Merchandise Online Store. Great looking shirts, hats, and more.
Newsletter Sign Up Tab
- Sign up to get the most current events and promotions from Big Dog's Brewery and pubs.
Big Dog's Brew School Tab
- Brew with the Big Dog's, tickets on sale now.
- Call Us function give you a one touch access the business
- Directions pulls up a turn by turn directions to the business.
- Tell Friend (This allows you to share Carlitos info with your friends).
- Follow what Carlitos is doing from day to day.
- Frequent Diner rewards allows you to receive 5% off all purchases and a $5 credit after $100 of eligible purchase!!!!
- The Gallery allows you to check out the images off the food and the ambiance and events Carlitos has put on threw the years.
- Buy one get on free Breakfast Burrito when you scan the our QR code at the register.
- Had a good time at Carlitos? Share your photo with us!
- Were are open for breakfast lunch and dinner. We also provide catering as well.
- The message tab stores all of the push messages of Carlitos previous push messages of past events, promotions, and coupons just in case you initially missed them.
- Retail Food:
We are the only place in the Las Vegas metro area to purchase many New Mexico food products.
- Watch the owner David showing you how to make New Mexico's famous Sopapilla's on youtube.
This tab gives you instant access to our Facebook post. Please go on there and tell us about your experience.
- Fan Wall:
Come see what people have to say about Carlitos and write something yourself.
• Foster the growth of the craft beer industry in Nevada by supporting and promoting Nevada brewed beers.
• Offer support to new breweries and brewpubs.
• Develop nvbeer.com and related pages to create a one stop site for all Nevada related craft beer information.
• Establish direct and clear lines of communication among Nevada’s craft brewers and affiliated members.
• Create annual events that promote NCBA members.
• Cultivate craft beer culture with an emphasis on education and inclusion.
• Develop legislative strategies for improving state, county and city laws to become supportive of small, independent and traditional brewers.
Nevada Craft Brewers App Features Description:
- Nevada Craft Breweries Locations
- Craft Brewers Events
- Unlock Free Beer reward coupons
- Receive exclusive mobile coupons
- Join Nevada Craft Brewers Blog conversations
- Write on our Fan Wall
- Post Pictures in our Gallery
While much of the news coverage of Hangover Heaven has focused on hangover treatments, Dr. Burke’s interest is in how vitamins and antioxidants improve metabolism and general health, whether it be from alcohol or other reasons. Dr. Burke is a Duke-trained physician and has treated more hangovers than any other doctor in the world. Hangovers produce severe vitamin and antioxidant deficiencies, as alcohol causes significant oxidative stress on the body. If Hangover Heaven can resolve epic hangovers from alcohol, the treatments at Hangover Heaven will likely help you as well.
Our treatments center on B12 shots, IV B and C vitamin replacement as well as IV hydration. We offer a standard “Myers Cocktail,” which is a combination of B vitamins, vitamin C, calcium, and magnesium. We also offer high dose Vitamin C therapy, as well as glutathione replacement. These treatments are very safe and comfortable. Our staff is highly trained and attentive. You can be in and out less than thirty minutes for our IV vitamin therapy.
Give us a call or schedule an appointment to see how we can help you!
- Call Us allows a convenient one touch dialing to our office.
- Directions gives you turn by turn navigation to our location.
- Tell Friend allows you to share our business with your friends through Email, Facebook,Twitter, and Text.
- Allows you to use your mobile device to book and appointment with me and my staff.
- Checkout our products and order them through our app.
- Watch videos of real people talking about our services we provide.
- The Hangover Bus is a 45-rolling hangover treatment clinic.
Jennifer’s love for cooking was inspired by her mother and grandmother. She grew up sitting on the kitchen counter and “helping” from as far back as she can remember. Her passion carried into college where she started working in restaurants and her techniques evolved. She attended Georgia Southern University where she majored in restaurant management. She moved to Hilton Head, South Carolina where she interned with the Hyatt Resort and then headed to Charleston. While in Charleston she attended the prestigious Johnson & Wales Culinary School. After graduating she relocated back to her home town of Atlanta, Georgia. She now resides in Las Vegas with her family and is enjoying every day here at Crepe Expectations working side by side with her husband as co-owners.
Half Dental has partnered with one of the largest dental implant manufacturing companies to offer factory direct pricing. Our motto is not unlike Henry Ford’s. We believe everyone should be able to own the dentistry they need. We own and operate our own laboratories which allow us to offer patients a full range of denture and dental services, ranging from preventive care to general and cosmetic dentistry. This too allows us to keep costs down.