Walking tours included in this application are:
* Art Museums and Galleries (8 sights)
* Shopping - Part 1 (7 sights)
* Museums of Santa Fe (6 sights)
* Religious Sites in Santa Fe (7 sights)
* Santa Fe Landmarks (8 sights)
* Santa Fe Nightlife (7 sights)
* Canyon Road (8 sights)
* Shopping - Part 2 (6 sights)
* Kids Entertainment (6 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Santa Fe Downtown Merchants, Inc (SFDM) is a not-for-profit association of independent local businesses whose purpose is to support, expand, and encourage local and tourist business and profitability in Santa Fe.
We encourage adherence to fair and equitable business practices, and attempt to increase awareness among the private and public sector regarding ordinances, statutes, and regulations that ensure ethical behavior and business practices. SFDM, Inc. works to ensure that Santa Fe continues to be a great place for locals and visitors to shop, tour, eat, and enjoy the community with confidence in the integrity and business practices of the overwhelming majority of Santa Fe Downtown businesses.
Membership in the SFDMA, and the proud display of our logo, assures the discerning shopper that a strict code of consumer ethics is upheld, and all applicable ordinances and protections are maintained by the business displaying the logo.
More from developer
Our new mobile App is completely free and allows you to connect to CPSO alerts, messages, services, and support.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve the App to serve you better.
NOTE: The App must not be used in an emergency. Dial 911 to receive immediate assistance.
Features of the Caddo Parish Sheriff’s Office App:
- Get urgent updates and Amber Alerts
- Submit a tip to the CPSO
- Request a Home Security Check
- Get details, contact information and directions to our facilities
- View local missing children
- Get the complete CPSO Department Directory
- View currently housed inmates
- View open warrants
- Get the latest news from CPSO
- Search for local sex offenders
- Record voice notes for later review of a scene
- Send a photo tip to the CPSO
- Friend us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter
- View the latest Caddo Crime Stoppers videos
Features of the Hometown Opportunity App:
- Local Jobs Listings by Category
- Local News Reports
- Job and Job Training Events
- Social Media Networking
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us about Jobs
We proudly are serving the following communities their surrounding areas in Ohio:
Mercer County, Auglaize County, Darke County, Coldwater, Burkettsville, Chickasaw, Ft. Recovery, Mendon, Montezuma, New Knoxville, Uniopolis, Waynesfield, Cridersville, Buckland, Rockford, St. Henry, Minster, Celina, New Breman, St. Marys, Wapakoneta, Ansonia, Arcanum, Bradford, Burkettsville, Castine, Gettysburg, Gordon, Greenville, Hollansburg, Ithaca, New Madison, New Weston, North Star, Osgood, Plaestine, Pitsburg, Rossburg, and Union City
Fresh spinach, artichokes and feta cheese are among the most popular toppings. If you don’t eat pizza crust, you will start once you have Poppi’s.
Our menu also includes fresh salads, pastas and sandwiches in a family oriented contemporary atmosphere.
We are located in the Wynnewood Shopping Center right across from the Wynnewood Train Station.
Hours: Monday - Saturday 11 am-9 pm
Sunday 12 pm-8 pm
Call us at 610-642-2500
Our Address is:
Wynnewood Shopping Center
50 East Wynnewood Road
Wynnewood, PA 19096
The Corner Foodery is located on Sansom Street between 17th and 18th Streets, about a 2 minute walk from Rittenhouse Square in downtown Philadelphia.
The menu includes a speciality hot and cold gourmet sandwiches, salads and delectable couturier meat and cheese plates.
With The Corner Foodery App you can:
- Delivery, Takeout Ordering
- Beer Delivery
- Large Rotating Tap Selection
- Widest Selection of Bottled Beers
- Catering for any occasion
1710 Sansom Street
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19003
Lubavitch Bucks County
What is Lubavitch?
Lubavitch of Bucks County is one of more than 2,500 branches of today's largest international organization involved with Jewish education and outreach programs.
Chabad and Lubavitch are in fact synonomous terms referrring to the same organization. Embracing the philosophy of the Chabad Lubavitch Movement, which originated in the town of Lubavitch in White Russia during the 18th century, Lubavitch's underlying doctrine is "Ahavat Yisrael" (love for a fellow Jew). Lubavitch recognizes no differences between Jews; its goal is to serve the spiritual and physical needs of each Jew regardless of affiliation, wherever he or she may be, with understanding and with love.
What can I do with the App?
Our new mobile App will allow you to stay in contact with our local community. Reach the Rabbi's and Staff. Find out about our great events and services. Find local organizations and businesses that help sponsor us. You can inquire as to membership and even quickly and securely donate to us!
You will be able to join our local community and...
- Contact us and get directions to our facilities
- Keep up with the latest events and services
- Contact the Rabbis' with Questions
- Find local people and businesses
- Get messages from us on the latest news
- Get the Rabbis' News Feeds
- Send us your great photos
- Much more!!!!
We are located on South Main Street in Celina Ohio.
Call us at 419-584-1705
Our Address is:
110 S. Main Street
Celina Ohio 45822
Java Nation's App
- Mobile Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Ordering for Pickup or Dine-In
- Updated Daily & Weekly Specials
- Complete events calendar
- Coupons & Rewards
- Push Messaging for Special Events & Promotions
- Attractions and Partners Near us
Out App now includes Mobile Ordering for Takeout!
The menu includes a waistline-busting Sunday brunch, adventurous salads, sandwiches and Asian-inspired dishes, and a 16-ounce pan-seared prime rib.
Take the McShea’s Beer Box challenge and earn a personalized mug.
Come and visit us in heart of Philadelphia's Main Line:
242 Haverford Avenue
Narberth, PA 19072
There are Sandwiches, and then are Sandwiches. It’s easy to get tired of the former when you can’t find the latter. Fortunately, there’s a new option out there when it comes to fresh Sandwiches prepared within minutes. There’s a new place in San Antonio where the environment is unique as the food is delicious. Founded in 1997 in Ohio, Dave’s Cosmic Subs has landed in Texas to offer a new experience among Sandwich shops in San Antonio.
DAVE LIKES TO SAY HE’S CREATED THE BEST SUB SHOP ON EARTH.
And with his passion for music, he’s created a place that echoes the spirit of the 1960s. Walking through the door of Dave’s Cosmic Subs is a start of an experience you won’t find anywhere else. From out premium meats to our own line of soft drinks, this is something completely new to San Antonio. So the next time you crave a Sandwich, we at Dave’s Cosmic Subs invite you to try something new.
Our Location is...
22810 U.S. HWY 281 North Suite 104
San Antonio, Texas 78258
Jack McShea's is a popular restaurant and bar located on Lancaster Avenue in downtown Ardmore.
The menu includes a waistline-busting Sunday brunch, adventurous salads, sandwiches and an always changing dinner menu.
34 East Lancaster Avenue
Ardmore, Pennsylvania 19003
In the App you can:
- Place Orders for Takeout Lunch or Dinner
- See (and Hear!) the Live Entertainment
- Check our Calendar of Events
- Checkout the details of what's on Tap!
- See our Specials
- Upload Pictures to us and See yourself in our Gallery!
- Sign up for our Open Mic Nights
- Much, Much More!
You can see how events, ordering, coupons, loyalty cards work to improve your business!
Alos, you can co-market with local businesses and bands or musicians with our events and music features.
Contact us today for your own App!
We also do apps for...
Bands, Musicians, Orchestras
Photographers, Artists, Galleries
Specialty Retailers, Gourmet Shoppes, Technical
Venues, Stadiums, Halls, Theaters
Electricians, Plumbers, Landscapers, Roofers, Contractors
Doctors, Lawyers, Consultants
Non-Profits, Churches, Synagogues, Mosques, Institutions
Networking, Clubs, Societies, Organizations
Teachers, Tutors, Schools, Local Governments
We are located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on the Delaware River at Penn's Landing.
We are open daily and you can use our App for finding our our ours, exhibits, curated tours, and much more!
Founded in 1960 as the Philadelphia Maritime Museum, Independence Seaport Museum is the region's primary repository of art, artifacts and archival materials documenting the diverse maritime history of the Greater Delaware Valley, and the history of the Port of Philadelphia and the other major urban ports of the Delaware River.
Today, the Independence Seaport Museum is an anchor attraction on Penn's Landing, attracting visitors to experience both Philadelphia's heritage and current waterfront. The Museum educates area youth groups through interactive programs in its boat shop, presents changing exhibits in its galleries and hosts visiting ships and events year-round.
Some of the great things you can do with our Seaport App:
* Find Out about our Latest Events
* Get Directions to and Around the Seaport Museum
* Buy Tickets and Membership to our Events
* Get special promotions from us and our partners
* Learn about exhibits in the Seaport Museum
* See our Photo Gallery for great Pictures (maybe of you!)
* Send us your great pictures that we may use!
* Much More being added all the time!
Now with our new Mobile App you can enjoy our cheeses, gourmet food, and LBI more then ever!
We are located in Surf City on Long Beach Island New Jersey just five minutes north of the bridge. Plenty of parking is always available!
Imported Cheese – Fresh Pasta – Gourmet Coffee – Party Trays – Gift Baskets – and So Much More!
What do I get for my membership fee?
There are different ways of looking at this. If you're storing a boat, you get to keep your boat with it's mast up on a nice beach with easy launching. You get to come to the club to socialize, participate in club events and parties. Perhaps a better question is how do I get the most of my membership money? The answer to that is simply to enjoy the club and everything it has to offer. Show up for club events and you will certainly find membership to be a bargain.
With Our App you can:
- Register for Events with the Club
- Learn About and Become a Member
- Get Local Information around the Club
- Register for Races
- Get Local Weather
- See our GREAT Gallery of Pix
- Upload Pix to the CLub
- Contact membership
- Get Race Info and Results!
Your Customers, Your Business, Improved!
We founded My Restaurant Apps with one fundamental principle…
Deliver a mobile apps solution to restaurateurs, and other groups, that will allow them to extend and expand their relationships with their customers to improve their business.
Contact us today for your own App!
Our new app has great features that you can use all the time with your clients and to show them that we practice what we preach! (and use what we sell!)
- Register/Re-Register New Clients
- Collect Mobile Payments for Setups and Subscriptions
- Request a Skeleton App
- Reserve a Strategy, Training or Update Meeting
- Review our Newsletters and Sales Information
- Catch up on our Training Videos
- Upload Pictures
- Check us out on our social media
- Join Our Mailing List
The Women's Yellow Pages of Greater Philadelphia is the largest, most comprehensive and most widely-used guide to women-owned businesses and women’s organizations in the Greater Philadelphia region. Distributed in 8 counties and three states (Pennsylvania, South Jersey and Delaware), the Women's Yellow Pages of Greater Philadelphia is the directory that more than 100,000 people turn to for resources and information every day.
Why Women’s Yellow Pages of Greater Philadelphia App?
The real question is, "Why Not?". The Women's Yellow Pages of Greater PhiladelphiaApp is the fastest and easiest way to put you in touch with owners and decision makers in every business and every community in the Delaware Valley. Connect with them not only through the directory but through exclusive offers for products and services that you can use to achieve your goals and improve yourself!
In the United States women-owned businesses generate more than $2.38 trillion a year in revenue. In Pennsylvania alone, they generate more than 100 billion dollars. Women own 8 million businesses in the United States and the number is growing every year.
* Searchable Listings of Women-Owned Business
* Local Marketplace and Exclusive Offers
* Events Calendar
* Women in the Local News
* Article and Event Submission
* Multimedia and Image Galleries
* Exclusive Discussion Forum