• Technique Database: Updated weekly by fellow jiu-jitsu players, our database provides a compilation of the best known resources for learning BJJ on the web today!
• Mind Map: Explore options for how to transition to advantageous positions and submit your opponent through a flow diagram.
• Browse: Browse instructional videos from the best Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu instructors in the world.
• No-gi mode: For those who train no-gi, we feature a no-gi setting to explore techniques and submissions relevant for your training.
• News: Keep up with the latest news and competition matches in the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu world!
Send us feedback and new videos to add on our Facebook page:
iBudokan's Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu app includes 5 different levels from basic to competition techniques. Each techniques is filmed from different angles, including a multiview presentation, a view from the front, side, and above. A close up view makes every detail clearly visible. Ibudokan’s Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu app is the ideal training supplement for beginners and advanced practioners.
Technical demonstration by Ollivier Michailesco. Olivier Michailesco has been a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu since January 2012. He is also a black belt in Judo, 2nd DAN, has a state certificate as sports instructor in Judo and is a national instructor in Judo "Ne-waza" (Judo groundfighting) with the French Judo Federation.
To add points/advantages/penalties simply swipe right, and swipe left to subtract. The buttons at the top are: Start, Pause, Reset, Overtime, and Options.
There are also settings that can be changed including: match length, overtime length, competitors' color markings, and sound to play when the match ends (6 home-made options to choose from!).
About This App
This app is intended for the jiu-jitsu student who wants a catalog of techniques, the layperson intrigued by the possibilities of a practical self-defense system, or anyone who appreciates Steve's consistent combination of ability, education, aesthetics, and entertainment value.
There are five videos available for purchase within this app. Each of which has a free preview video.
This application is a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) scoreboard and timer that I use on my practices and wanted to share with the community.
The controls are very simple. Touch the timer to start/stop and the points to increase them. To decrease the score, execute a long press.
In the Options Menu you can reset the timer and scoring, change the duration of the match and enable a buzzer to be played when the timer runs out.
Tired of searching YouTube for BJJ videos? BJJ Database takes care of the searching and sorting for you, so you can quickly browse all jiu jitsu videos quickly and easily. No broken links or private video links EVER!
- Techniques: A complete database of BJJ techniques UPDATED DAILY!!
- Positions: Browse techniques by position!
- Professional: Browse videos by professional! Follow your favorite BJJ professor!
- Competition: Browse all competition videos categorized by federation and tournament name!
See the latest videos from your favorite professors: Rickson Gracie, Andre Galvao, Braulio Estima, Rafael Mendes, Rodolfo Vieira, Buchecha, Caio Terra, Demian Maia, Eddie Bravo, Marcelo Garcia, Keenan Cornelius and more!
This app is must-have for all BJJ, MMA, and anyone training martial arts!
We are a few developers who also train BJJ just like you. We make no money from this app and would appreciate a review or feedback to help keep us going!
Please send us feedback on our Facebook page:
An information application BJJ Tips bandwidth-efficient and extremely easy to use. You can mark favorite tips it can be read online or offline.
You can share the information that you like with your friends through the Share feature
Available information from the official website ie Synergy BJJ academy Arte Suave (Bandung, Indonesia) which can be opened directly within the application.
You can mark the tips through bookmark feature
Easy navigation with the swipe feature or scroll
Specifically designed for BJJ sports lovers.
If you have suggestions, questions or feedback, email us at the address below:
In this free app, Roy Dean shows the art of BJJ from many different angles, using footage from his popular BJJ instructionals. Educational, entertaining, and action packed, this app will open your eyes to the art of jiu jitsu.
The White Belt Bible:
White Belt Bible Trailer
White to Black Armlock
Lessons from a Champion
Blue Belt Requirements:
Blue Belt Trailer
Purple Belt Requirements:
What Makes A Purple Belt?
Spirals of Jiu Jitsu
Brown Belt Requirements:
Brown Belt Trailer
Expressing the Technique
Black Belt Requirements:
Black Belt Trailer
Meaning of the Belt
White to Black Kimura
Art of the Wristlock:
Year One Seminars:
Year One Trailer
Purple Belt Test
No Gi Essentials:
No Gi Trailer
"I have been training in the martial arts for over 15 years. I have seen nothing that compares in instruction quality to what you produce. Thank you! I wish your school was in our area."
I love everything about your teaching style. You are able to explain “the mystical” parts of jiu jitsu, like linking attacks and creating openings, in a way that makes sense.
I have been training for 4 years, and my appreciation for your teaching style only grows as my skill does.
"I can only imagine that you hear from many that they love your videos but I would feel remiss in not stressing how much they have changed my views and and enhanced my path."
Roy Dean holds black belts in multiple martial arts, including Judo, Japanese Jujutsu, and Aikido. He is currently a second degree black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and is highly regarded for his clean technique and precise instruction.
Allows the jiujitsu lovers know the score combat in real time, the training will never be the same, since the application offers the opportunity to test real situations of struggle and adjust the strategies of this wonderful sport.
With the release of JiuJitsu Dojo application, the eurekamob, mobile applications development company, strengthens its philosophy to develop technology focused on the welfare of human being.
BJJ is the most effective grappling system in the world, but it can be very confusing for your first couple of years of training. But BJJ can, and should, make sense! The BJJ Roadmap app is the perfect tool for getting Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu right, right from the start.
- Master the sense of overwhelm so you can confidently navigate your way among the different techniques and submissions in BJJ
- Learn exactly how the different ground positions fit together so that you never feel lost on the mat again
- Find out what exactly you should do next to get better at grappling
- Discover the missing components you need to get your techniques to work in a real life sparring situation
Using high quality video instruction this app will give you the strategies, tactics, techniques and training methods you need to get good at BJJ as fast as possible.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN THE FREE SECTION OF THE APP
- A complete overview of the major BJJ positions and how they fit together
- A detailed breakdown of the Closed Guard, Open Guard and Half Guard positions
- Guard sweeps that take you from the bottom to the top
- Guard passes you can use to cut your way through your opponent's defences
- How to avoid the most common mistakes made on the top and the bottom
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN THE PAID SECTION OF THE APP
- Four more positions to round out your BJJ game, including Side Mount, Knee Mount, Rear Mount and the Turtle Position
- Advanced details to take your game to the next level quickly and easily.
- The best transitions to improve your position so you can keep your opponent continually on the defensive.
- Effective escapes you can use even if your opponent is bigger than you
- Overviews of the most common, most effective submissions from each position
- How to avoid the mistakes that can lead to injury or months of wasted time and effort as you do the wrong thing again and again.
This app covers a complete system for learning BJJ. It starts with the Roadmap concept so that you get the complete big picture of the art of Brazilian Jiu-jitsu (along with the concepts, techniques and strategies used by almost every advanced player).
I want you to know the ‘why, where, when, who and what’ of everything you learn in BJJ, which is why in this app we cover:
- Why certain techniques work better than others.
- Where your arms and legs MUST be to avoid giving your opponent an easy submission!f
- When is the best time for trying specific moves?
- Who is best suited for certain positions and submissions?
- What the critical take-home details are, without which your technique just won’t work!
Many BJJ students never end up learning the fundamentals of the art properly because these basics are so ‘obvious’ to their instructors that they don’t bother to pass them on to their students.
But if the concepts, strategies and tactics of BJJ get laid out for you in a clear, concise and interesting manner (instead of you having to figure it all out through trial and error) then your skills will literally jump to a new level overnight.
ABOUT STEPHAN KESTING
Stephan Kesting is a BJJ black belt and an instructor in Combat Submission Wrestling.
In addition to his grappling certifications he also has a Black Belt in Kajukenbo Karate and is a certified Instructor in Dan Inosanto’s Filipino Martial Arts, Majaphait Silat and Jun Fan JKD. With his series of best-selling apps, DVDs, and instructional programs he has helped tens of thousands of martial artists lift the level of their grappling game.
iBudokan’s Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu app is the ideal training supplement for beginners and advanced practioners.
Technical demonstration by Olivier Michailesco. Olivier Michailesco has been a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu since January 2012. He is also a black belt in Judo, 2nd DAN, has a state certificate as sports instructor in Judo and is a national instructor in Judo "Ne-waza" (Judo groundfighting) with the French Judo Federation.
You can test the functionality and special features of iBudokan's Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu app with the iBudokan's Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu FREE app, available on Google Play.
With its roots in the Japanese Jiu Jitsu of the late 19th century, the art found its way to Brazil in 1910, when Mitsuyo Maeda, a Japanese Jiu Jitsu and judo expert, emigrated to the country. He became friends with Gastao Gracie, an businessman who helped Maeda establish himself. In return, Maeda taught Jiu Jitsu to Gracie’s sons, who became very proficient in the art and eventually passing on Maeda’s teaching in their own schools. The additions, modifications, and refinements to the art, made by the Gracie family, were tested against other styles with great success. This success has help to propel Brazilian Jiu Jitsu into the martial arts world.
In this app get the latest news and tweets on Brazilian Jiu Jitsu as well as some videos on some basic and advanced techniques.
PLEASE NOTE: The content in the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu app is publicly available on YouTube. We have not created it or modified it in any way, nor have we uploaded any of these videos to YouTube. The value of this app is that it searches out, finds, and collects the information for you, providing you easy and convenient access all in one handy place, so that all you have to do is download and launch the app. We have done the legwork for you and delivered straight to your mobile device.