You can quickly find answers to your often needed questions, specific to your state. Those laws include:.
1 Age Majority
2 Dangerous Animals
3 Dog Bite Liability
4 Eviction Notice
5 Fair Housing And Discrimination
6 Habitability- Repair and Maintenance
7 Habitability-Repair and Maintenance
8 Laws Against Eviction Retaliation
9 Minimum Wage
10 Parental Responsibility
11 Rent Control
12 Right of Entry
13 Section 8
14 Security Deposit
15 Service Animals
16 Small Claims Court
17 State Civil Courts
18 Walk Through Inspection
Get answers to these commonly asked questions;
• Where can I find my state’s tenant’s rights quickly?
• Where can I find my state’s landlord’s rights quickly?
• What is the maximum security deposit a landlord can demand?
- Can I use the deposit for last month’s rent?
- What kinds of things can a landlord deduct from his tenant’s deposit?
- How soon after I move must a landlord send me an accounting and refund?
- What can I do if the landlord keeps the deposit?
• Where can I find my local court, including Small Claims Court?
• Is a landlord obligated to make repairs to my rental unit?
- What is a livable or habitable condition?
• How much can the landlord raise my rent?
• How often can the landlord raise my rent?
• If a tenant does not pay the rent, what kind of notice must be served to remove the tenant from the property?
- How much time does a tenant have if he cannot pay the rent?
- Can a landlord lock the tenant out and remove his possessions?
• Can a landlord or manager enter a tenant's rental unit?
- Can my tenant refuse to allow a landlord to enter the rental unit?
• Can a tenant or a landlord terminate a tenancy without a reason?
• How can I break a lease?
• What is a disability?
- Discrimination Under the Fair Housing Act
- Protection for People With Disabilities
• Can a Landlord retaliate against a tenant for trying to get repairs or exercising other rights?
• I have a dog. Do I have a right to keep the dog without my landlord’s consent?
• Where can I find or list a vacancy for low-income residences?
- Can a landlord refuse to rent to Section 8 tenants?
Now optimized for your tablet, Landlord.com’s LTLaws App empowers you with the knowledge of your state’s law. When you want to find a specific law relating to your specific need and do it quickly, it’s the easiest way to get the law working for you.
• Researched and developed by experienced landlord/tenant lawyers
• GPS enabled to your state
• Search within state listings for all 50 states
• Share a copy of relevant law quickly with your tenant, landlord, friend, fellow landlord, or anyone else by text, email, printer, etc.
Have a comment or suggestion? Email us anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: LTLaws covers all 50 states and D.C. in the USA only at this time.
An overview of the goals and measurable objectives related to this proposal includes:
Goal: Utilize current technology for client education, developed by professionals that could also be utilized for Client Education and extrapolated into a national resource for Healthy Homes. Objective: Staff will access the Healthy Habitat formats to instruct all Weatherization Assistance Program consumers. Objective: At least 50 consumers will access the technology sites for on-going refresher updates to maintain healthy homes. This will be measured by site dashboards and consumer surveys.
Goal: Technology utilization will prolongs the life of weatherization measures and equipment installed. Objective: Consumers will maintain healthy measures by accessing the app and or website for up to date maintenance or improved utilization techniques. This will be measured by site dashboards and consumer surveys by weatherization staff.
Goal: Provide present and on-going tips on energy-saving activities to consumers to maintain safe, healthy homes. Objective: Update the “app” and website monthly to ensure the most up-to-date energy saving and hazard remediation techniques are listed.
Goal: The Healthy Habitat “app” and coordinated website will provide consumer friendly and affordable information for low-income homeowners self-remediation of hazards. Objective: Homeowners will be able to access identification of home dangers and remedial interventions, including but not all inclusive of the following potential hazards: carbon monoxide; air conditioning/heating system dangers; appliances/water heater dangers, asbestos, biological / unsanitary conditions; building structure/roofing; combustible gases; drainage; electrical and fire hazards; air pollutants; such as formaldehyde/radon; injury prevention; lead based paint, mold/moisture. This objective will be measured by surveys of consumers.
As shown by the Centers for Disease Control Healthy Homes website, “some 38 million US homes have lead-based paint hazards that can lead to childhood lead poisoning.1 In addition, injuries, respiratory diseases such as asthma, and quality of life issues have been linked to the conditions present in approximately 6 million housing units nationwide.2, 3 Homes with moderate or severe physical problems place residents at increased risk for fire, electrical injuries, falls, rodent bites, and other illnesses or injuries.2, 4 Additional issues of concern include exposure to pesticide residues, indoor toxicants, tobacco smoke, and combustion gases. The burning of oil, gas, and kerosene can release a variety of combustion products, such as carbon monoxide. With proper education, home maintenance equipment, or testing, many of these home-related issues can be reduced or eliminated.”
NEVER miss another bowling tournament!! You can locator Pro Shops, Coaches and even Bowling Centers. It's easy; Use the Events Tab or Search by State, City or Type to locate bowling tournaments, add a tournament to your calendar right from the Bowling Tournament Locator App! Get ready for your next tournament by locating a Pro Shop or Bowling Coach!
How do we plan on keeping our database full & accurate? By allowing Tournament Directors, Bowling Coaches & Pro Shops the opportunity to Upload their information for FREE!
Our mission is to improve "America's Favorite Indoor Sport" and increase tournament participation all across the United States of America.
• Locate Bowling Tournaments across the nation
• Add a tournament to your calendar with the touch of a button
• Use the Events Tab or Search by State, City or Type, to locate Bowling Tournaments
• Upload your events to our database right on the app – for FREE
• Use the tabs to search for Pro Shops, Bowling Coaches or Bowling Centers
• Interact with other bowlers, upload tournament photos
• Stay up to date with industry news
• Receive deals, discounts and specials that are only available to our app users.
From the palm of your hand, you will now have access to professional recommendations, healthy lifestyle news, insider information on the latest skin care ingredients and specials.
Every skin type is different and requires a different daily skincare regimen. Learn about different skin care needs and the secrets to fresher, glowing, younger looking skin for your specific needs.
Selection and value is the key to what we do. We offer every major brand of premium hand crafted cigars, plus much more. Ask about our Castro Brothers Cigar brands. Exclusive to Davidus Cigars, Castro Brothers Cigars are an incredible value with top shelf quality.
Use our app to find one of our locations, check in for app only specials, purchase online, stay up to date on our events and more!
Now you can view our menu, stay up to date with all of our events, access app only specials, and be able to check in when you arrive to receive even more benefits! We even include a QR Code Scanner and Tip Calculator.
*Watch and listen to the latest messages as well as select past series
*Always stay in touch with push notifications
*Have access to the updated calendar of events
*See what's happening in various ministry areas
*Share information with your friends via Facebook or Twitter
• View the current class schedule
• Check your Student Email or Blackboard account
• Check out campus events on the calendar
• Visit the online bookstore
• Review academic degree and certificate programs
• And more!
The Orthopedic Pain Management Injury Institute is a comprehensive medical institution providing medical care to personal injury patients. Care such as orthopedic, pain management, physical therapy and chiropractic are available. We also provide medical information and education for personal injury attorneys.
We have even included a QR Scanner, Notepad and Voice Notes for your everyday use!
-Valuable tools and information for club members
-Stay up to date with important announcements
-Be the first to know about club activities
-View slideshows and club photos
-Receive push notifications with specials and promotions right to your phone!
Current students can register for classes; locate buildings on the campus map, plan for upcoming events, link to your favorite social media platforms and more.
Prospective students and partners can use the app to learn about campus culture, look for housing, confirm application requirements, watch student videos, contact our staff and connect with new friends and more.
*Register for Classes
*Locate Classes with the Campus Map
*Connect to Social Media
*See Application Requirements
*Watch Student Videos
*Identify Housing Options
Now you can keep up with Philly’s most popular bakery right on your phone. Be the first to find out about our weekly specials, always have access to our ever changing calendar of events and even order your favorite decadent dessert right from the convenience of your phone. Not sure what you are looking for? Use our app to browse through our collection of over a hundred images of indulgent desserts that are perfect for all different occasions.
What are you waiting for? Download our app today and start taking advantage of deals and promotions that are only available to our app customers.
App Benefits Include:
-Be notified of club news and excitement
-Access to score card and course tours
-Connect with Club Members
-Receive app only discounts and specials
-Stay current on Club events
-Access members portal