Release name: Android Help Desk 1.0
Required OTRS release: OTRS Help Desk 3.2.1 or higher, iPhone handle module installed.
Recommended OTRS release: OTRS Help Desk 3.2.1 or higher, iPhone handle module installed.
Release date: Feb 9, 2015
Release type: Stable
Monitor tickets in OTRS Help Desk system.
Create new phone ticket.
Update, Reply ticket.
Move to another queue.
Change ticket states (include close ticket).
The application allows remote real-time ticket managing, ensuring a quick response time and user flexibility.
DS Helpdesk is an access interface App not build by otrs.com team and we don't want to take any credit for their work.
In order for the DS Helpdesk App to comunicate with the OTRS Help-Desk, it requires that the OTRS has the iPhoneHandle package (http://ftp.otrs.org/pub/otrs/packages/iPhoneHandle-1.0.1.opm) installed.
DS Helpdesk requires an OTRS 3.x version and the corresponding iPhoneHandle 1.0.
Also, an Android device with a 2.1 version or higher is required, along with a high speed internet connection (Wi-Fi or 3G).
Multiple Account Management
- allows information storage regarding one/more OTRS account(s) and/or system(s)
- provides easy intuitive account switching, assuring multi-account management facility
- displays tickets using different view types: "Queue View", "Status View", "Escalation View"
- allows ticket handling customization, according to users' necessities
- displays user's tickets grouped by the following criteria: watched, locked and responsible
- allows users to create new tickets
- provides personalized ticket management, moving a ticket to any different Queue, changing the tickets' owner or closing any specific ticket
- provides the facility of creating new notes, replying to customers using email services, giving the user easy and flexible ways to handle customers requests, thus improving service delivery.
Please note that for using all DS Helpdesk features in OTRS 3.1.1 or new you need to remove some default limitation. To do that please ask your OTRS administrator to go on:
Admin -> SysConfig -> Select iPhone -> Click on API, remove any values from fields( ex. (MoveList|MoveTicket) on iPhone::API::Object###TicketObject field) and click Update