by TEAM Software, Inc.
eHub Mobile, the employee self-service app from TEAM Software, has been completely redesigned with a more user-centered experience focused on providing employees and supervisors in the building service and security industries with instant access to the information they need most. Featuring key employee self-service tools, eHub Mobile enables users to manage jobs, employees and personal information on the go, anywhere, anytime.
Designed with a new clean, focused user interface, eHub Mobile directs users to the most important information and simplifies tasks. Among the biggest changes, we replaced the previous menu navigation system with landing pages for jobs, employees and TeamTime as well as a main landing page that highlights important items. We also built an in-app tour so you will be familiar with all the changes from the start.
eHub Mobile is available for current TEAM Software clients who are licensed for an eHub Employee Self-Service portal.
Below is a list of all the features available on eHub Mobile. What you have access to is determined by your employer.
Employee users can:
• New! Submit Action Items, like supply orders or customer requests
• New! Check in to or out of shifts using TeamTime on mobile
• View paycheck and hours/rate information
• View schedules and add them to device calendar(Security industry)
• Use Checkpoints to perform job or employee inspections and attach pictures
• View job location information and map the job address
• View messages, events, links and documents from the home screen
Job Supervisors have regular employee features above, plus they can:
• View and fill open posts/schedules and verify scheduling requirements/compliances (Security industry)
• View and modify employee schedules, share schedules via text or e-mail (Security industry)
• Modify or complete work tickets (Building Service industry)
• Call, text or email employees directly from the application
• View job or employee inspection results and manage deficiencies
• Monitor employee arrivals and departures with TeamTime Status
Now you can upload your ticket instantly to our office with a push of a button from anywhere on the go.
PROTECT YOUR DRIVING RECORD AND YOUR INSURANCE RATES. Traffic Ticket Experts in Barrie is here to help solve your Highway Traffic Act problems. Let us help you if you have experienced a problem with demerit points. If you are charged with a Motor Vehicle Violation, before you pay a ticket - be sure you know how many points it will be adding to your record!
Use our new voice recorder to send us a message.
Fill in our quick contact form to tell us details about your ticket and upload straight into the form too.
Take advantage of our new loyalty promotion tab for referrals.
Watch our video about our services.
Share our App with your friends who are in need of our services.
Comment on our fan wall to share your success stories with us.
Take a note about the details to keep it fresh in your mind.
You are now connected to one of the most successful ticket agents in the country. Know your rights, contact us today.
It won't cost you to talk to us but may cost you plenty if you don't.
Now, by using the keyboard and camera on your phone, you will immediately be entered into our database to begin the process and will be contacted by a member of our firm in minutes.
In addition to using the app to save time, you can also use the app to find valuable information about all traffic and criminal related matters including the following:
Red light camera tickets
Watch videos about how to avoid a ticket for the Move Over Law, read interesting articles about what you need to ask your traffic attorney, BEFORE you sign up, download FREE eBooks that tell you everything you need to know when you get pulled over.
After downloading, you'll want to keep this app handy to check the status of your ticket, anytime online. You will also be able to get alerted to DUI checkpoints in your area, get notified about Red Light Camera locations, or just call our office right from the app.