The TUFMINDS Life Rescue is an innovative mental well-being and suicide intervention program that aims to help people:-
• Recognise the signs and symptoms of suicide risk
• Know the effective steps to take to help individuals at risk of suicide
• Increase mental resilience for everyone
• Reduce the stigma of mental illness
• Understand that mental illnesses and suicidal thoughts are treatable and get better
• Remove the fear of asking the suicide questions
• Learn the steps for everyone to boost everyone’s mental well-being
• Create positive mindfulness to allow each person to achieve their full potential
• Support and Help each other in our communities!
• Make the World a Better Place….
HOW IT WORKS:
Each Channel provides video modules and audio guided meditations presented by Drs John and Elizabeth McIntosh.
This App can be viewed anywhere at anytime. Each module is only about 15 minutes long and can even be watched when a crisis presents itself and then immediate help can be given to ask the right questions and take the right steps!
The program is not only about Life Rescue (Suicide Prevention). It also provides intervention steps to improve anyone and everyone’s mental well-being. Using the research proven “Positive Mindfulness Cognition” each person learns to recognise their internal thoughts and replace any negative ones with positive alternatives.
This all about moving people from where they are on the mood meter scale to higher levels of mental well-being. The program gives strategies for everyone to improve their mental well-being out of the danger (red) zone and into the green zone of Flourishing and Thriving. This mood boost also gives everyone a stronger buffer to cope with unpleasant life events and increases mental resilience. Research has confirmed this program resilience is increased by 30% and optimism by 15%.
CONNECT WITH US: