★ This application allows you to:
- Discover techniques for an effective proximate leadership.
- Consolidate your assets in animation.
- Develop your managerial power.
★ Deploy your leadership through several steps:
- prepare a good start with your team
- drive effectively your team
- determine your own leadership
- obtain the best of your team
- motivate your team
★ Learn how to manage difficult situations through concrete cases, for example:
- manage the complaint of an employee,
- respond to a grouch.
★ Easily evaluate your leadership with a quiz.
★ No particular knowledge is required to use this application:
- Beginners will appreciate: road map to self deploy your leadership, topics that may be read independently, explanations with lot of drawings, calculators for main Lean indicators, send questions to authors;
- Experts will appreciate: materials to use on workplace, concrete examples.
★ Improve this app: if you want more information about a topic or if you want information about a new topic, contact us: email@example.com.
★ Keywords : adaptive leader, supervisor, foreperson, team leader, cell coach, management, leadership, lean manufacturing, lean management.
1. Identify different types of leadership behaviors you can use to perform successfully
2. Show how you used your leadership skills to make positive contributions at work
3. Write accomplishment statements for performance reviews or job interviews
4. Develop your leadership strengths and improve your performance
5. Help direct reports, subordinates, colleagues, or other people improve their leadership performance
The 197 Leadership Skills are grouped into the following Eight (8) Categories:
Leadership, Management, Delegating, Leading Change, Coaching, Mentoring, Conducting Performance Reviews, Giving Critical Feedback
The Impact Section Includes:
1. Questions To Ask: Use these to determine how you used your leadership skills to positively impact people, processes, and practices.
2. 23 Impact Examples: Use these as samples of different ways leadership skills can have a positive impact.
3. Workplace Factors: Use these to identify which stakeholders, entities, and workplace outcomes benefited from your leadership skills.
4. The PAR Approach: Use this to write personalized accomplishment statements. There is an example and an explanation of how to use the PAR Approach.
P – Problem or Situation you encountered
A – Action you took to resolve the problem or handle the situation
R – Results of the action you took
5. Action Verbs: Use these to identify personal accomplishments and write accomplishment statements.
The Development Section Includes:
1. Assessment and Critique: Use this to analyze your leadership capabilities. The section contains a 3-Step process to identify leadership strengths and weaknesses.
2. KISS Method: Use this to further analyze your leadership strengths and weaknesses.
K – Things you want to KEEP doing in the area of leadership
I – Things you want to IMPROVE in the area of leadership
S – Things you want to START doing in the area of leadership
S – Things you want to STOP doing in the area of leadership
3. 12 KISS Examples: Use these as samples of ways to analyze leadership strengths and weaknesses.
4. Development Definitions: Use these to identify the general ways to learn, gain, or enhance skills.
5. 10 Examples of specific Development Activities: Use these as samples of ways to learn, gain, or enhance leadership skills.
Quizz, vidéos & conseils ne sont plus réservés à une minorité mais ouverts à toutes et ... à tous.
Pensée comme un outil ludique et un memento, cette application vous fournit des contenus pratiques sur le leadership au travail (mise en valeur de son travail, affirmation gestion d’équipe, encadrement, …) et dans la gestion de la carrière (positionnement, négociation, mise en réseau). L’application « Leadership Pour Elles » constitue aussi pour ses utilisatrices et utilisateurs une ouverture sur les réseaux professionnels féminins.
L'application « Leadership Pour Elles » a été conçue par le Ministère des Droits des femmes avec le soutien de l'APEC, d'AGEFOS PME et l'Union Européenne pour faire progresser l'égalité professionnelle et salariale.
Founded in 1999 as NextGen Network, CALIBR is a professional membership association. We are
dedicated to accelerating the careers of mid-to-senior level executives at the Director to VP
levels, who are team or process leaders with 15+ years of professional experience and are identified by their employers as the having business and leadership acumen to be among the next generation of senior executives. These high potential leaders benefit from a network of peers that is global in reach and represents many industries in order to inform the best practices across
industries that drive career success.
Keywords : CALIBR, mid-to-senior-level-executives, network, diverse-professionals, Global Executive Forum
- GROW questions
- Coaching Essentials
- Coaching demonstration videos
- Reading recommendations
- Coaching research references
- Other resources
About the IECL
At the Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership (IECL) we are passionate about helping people to not only realise their full potential but also to love their time at work. We pride ourselves on being a centre of excellence in coaching, coach training & leadership development in Australia & the Asia Pacific region. We know workplaces flourish with inspired leadership and our mission is to develop the next generation of exceptional leaders.
The IECL has a long partnership with the Westpac Group, delivering bespoke programs, coach training, strategy facilitation, executive coaching, and keynote presentations throughout Australia and the Asia Pacific.
To find out more about how the IECL can maximise your leadership potential, contact us on the details below.
• 02 8270 0600
Copyright © Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership (IECL) 2013. All rights reserved. The contents of this app are protected by copyright except where referenced to another author or publication. No part of this app may be reproduced by any process, electronic or otherwise, in any material form or transmitted to any other person or stored electronically in any form without the prior written permission of IECL.
· Learn valuable life lessons from this year's keynote speaker: Inspirational World Champion Adventure Racer, Groundbreaking Firefighter, and Founder of the Project Athena Foundation, Robyn Benincasa.
· Benefit from powerful training sessions.
· Mix and mingle with other leaders and Team Beachbody executives.
· Work out with celebrity trainers
In other words, you won't find a more fun-filled personal development opportunity on the planet.
keywords: Beachbody, Team Beachbody, Leadership, Leadership Retreat, Success Club
More from developer
Once your app is published you will not need to use this preview application - this is merely a tool to let you see it in its current unpublished state.
We are a full-service law firm serving the Tampa Bay area. We provide representation for virtually all legal matters, both civil and criminal.
Our areas of Practice include:
Personal Injury ♦ Auto Accidents ♦ DUI/Criminal Law ♦ Litigation ♦ Corporate & Business
Labor & Employment ♦ Real Estate & Title Services ♦ Trusts & Estates ♦ Foreclosure Defense
Some of the included features:
- Use our interactive map with GPS directions
- Send us a photo and/or ask for a free consultation
- Instantly call or email us from your phone
- Get info on our attorneys and areas of practice
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Get direct messages with relevant information