★ Making work and transactions more efficient and controllable, pest control software offers the provision of easily recording and viewing of all business transactions and appointments. The different pest control services that can be recorded separately include roach and termite control, wood bee or carpenter bee control, mice and rats control, pest control, bird and rodent control, flea control and all other general pest control jobs. Other jobs include recording of jobs relating to spiders, ants, crickets, silverfish, ladybugs, water bugs, millipedes, clover mites, moths, weevils, beetles and all other such insect riddance jobs.
★ Since pest control jobs involve repeated applications at times, using the scheduler of the pest control software new and old jobs can be appointed through viewing dates which are available and accommodate jobs likewise.
The pest control software is an easy to use, simple program that offers four distinct functions including the scheduler, reports, clients and workers.
★ The scheduler section allows storing of all job appointments and timings which can be used to refer to current and upcoming appointments as well as appointing time for new jobs according to availability. The reports section allows the earnings per day, per worker and total earned amounts to be viewed and calculated almost instantly. A calendar appears on the screen that lists the earned amount per day under each date which allows the user to check appointments on a date and earnings of the job along with the job details.
★ The clients section stores all information about a client for who a job has been performed including all details of the job and all contact details and address of the client. This makes viewing previous job history for a client easy along with viewing any future appointments you may have with the respective client. The program also allows the user to engage in a direct phone call to the client from the program.
★ Not only can you save in the email, mobile, home and work phone numbers along with the address, but you can also capture photos of the clients if you want and save it with their profile.
★ Lastly the workers section provides all information about all workers involved in the pest control job including all jobs performed, earnings per job and total earnings and all future and past appointments of the worker. Also a complete profile of every worker is available on the program from which you can choose a suitable candidate for any specific pest control job.
Based on the popular Pest Spotter books, the app contains photographs of over 70 pests, which are easily found either through selecting crop and pest type, or an A-Z list.
For each pest, extensive further information explains:
- how to identify each pest
- the crop symptoms it causes
- the pest's life cycle
- it's importance
- the thresholds for treatment
Pests from the following crops are included in the app:
- Field brassicas
- Oilseed rape
- Peas and beans
- Sugar beet
To make sure your version has the latest information click "update content" from the "More" menu.
Further information can be found on our website at www.bayercropscience.co.uk or by ringing the Bayer Assist technical helpline on 0845 6092266 or 01223 226644.
This app contains data for UK market only.
The official Pest Portal app helps you:
• Find products
• Calculate rates
• Locate sales reps and distributors
• Browse product resources
• View current promotions
• See weather information based on your location
Download the free Pest Portal app today to get started.
- Bug Smash game, a fast paced bug smashing game, that'll have you frantically tapping your screen
- Ability to schedule an appointment with Esparza Pest Control
- Take a picture of your pest or rodent and sent it with your appointment
- Contact and location information for multiple pest control experts in your area
- Flashlight feature helps you identify and get a better look at pests
We are determined to rid your home and business of pests and rodents for good. We are professionals in terminating all types of rodents and pests posing danger to your home, family, and business.
Create number of checkpoints for various bug types. Visit checkpoints and register bait consumption or number of trapped individuals. Create advices for your customer. Register visit time, used materials and invoice data.
This app has a large web based backend. Please get in touch with us to get access to a free 3-months trial access version at: www.pestscan.eu.
Joist is a FREE tool for contractors that allows you to estimate, invoice, record, payments, and manage projects from anywhere.
► CONTRACTORS LOVE JOIST BECAUSE:
• WIN MORE JOBS - Send your client an estimate before you leave. Be the first to get an estimate in their hands, and give them the opportunity to say YES on the spot.
• REMOVE THE BOTTLENECK OF ESTIMATING & INVOICING - Build estimates and invoices quicker by creating and selecting from your list of commonly used materials and labor rates.
• EASILY MANAGE CLIENTS - Create, organize, and store valuable client info, so you can access their info anytime, on the go.
• SAVES TIME - Complete work at the jobsite or in the truck, rather than spending your evenings and weekends catching up on paperwork after a long day
• LOOK PROFESSIONAL - Show your clients that you’re the contractor they should trust for the job; with customized, professional looking estimates and invoices.
- Easily calculate material & labor costs when estimating & invoicing
- Build a list of commonly used items
- Customize your estimates & invoices with your company info, logo, etc.
- Attach a client contract and collect a signature directly on the spot
- Attach photos to your estimates and invoices
- Preview estimates & invoices before you send
- Print or email estimates & invoices on the spot
- Create a personal message for your clients
- Convert estimates into invoices
- Keep track of customer payments and how much you're owed
- Manage and save your clients information
- Set your tax rates
- Export everything into your accounting program (reduce bookkeeping costs)
*Access all your info from any device and the web - Joist is a cloud application
► WHO USES JOIST:
All types of general and specialty trade contractors, estimators, and service companies use the app, such as: general contractors, handymen, electricians, plumbers, builders, landscapers, roofers, painters, carpenters, heating and air conditioning, flooring, siding, tile, concrete, paving, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, renovators, deck builders, drywallers, pest control, and more!
Joist is FREE to Download and FREE to use - available on Android, iPhone, iPad, & desktop computer.
Get support FAST! Our support staff are based in North America. They are responsive (answer the phone / emails immediately), and care about helping you run the best business possible:
In-app live chat
Customer Support is available 8AM-10PM EST M-F
With this app you can:
- View daily appointments
- Track payment details
- Add notes
- Capture material use data
- Track target pests
- Capture signatures (Customer, and Tech)
- Scan barcodes and track pest data for traps
- Print service tickets wirelessly w/ approved printer (Brother PJ-662-K)
An active account for fieldwork is required to use this app. You can create a new account at http://app.fielworkhq.com/signup.
If you have any trouble using this app please contact us directly at (800) 992-6339
Servicing: Wamego, KS; Herington, KS; Marysville, KS; Dodge City, KS; Topeka, KS; Clay Center, KS; Garden City, KS; Ellsworth, KS; and Syracuse, NE.
Our Mission: KanEquip’s mission is to be a leader in the agricultural and light industrial equipment industries serving primarily agriculture producers as well as government and contractors.
- Keep up to date on upcoming events and activities.
- Had a great time at one of our events? Share your photos with us!
- Check out our YouTube channel for videos.
- Our blog keeps you up to date on current events and what has been going on with BBBS Salina.
- Join our mailing list.
If you don't currently have a church home, please come and worship with us this coming Sunday!