Based on the popular Pest Spotter books, the app contains photographs of over 70 pests, which are easily found either through selecting crop and pest type, or an A-Z list.
For each pest, extensive further information explains:
- how to identify each pest
- the crop symptoms it causes
- the pest's life cycle
- it's importance
- the thresholds for treatment
Pests from the following crops are included in the app:
- Field brassicas
- Oilseed rape
- Peas and beans
- Sugar beet
To make sure your version has the latest information click "update content" from the "More" menu.
Further information can be found on our website at www.bayercropscience.co.uk or by ringing the Bayer Assist technical helpline on 0845 6092266 or 01223 226644.
This app contains data for UK market only.
The president of Diam Pest Control, Perry Tague, is just a phone call away and customer satisfaction is his number one concern. The key factor to effective control is an ability to correctly identify the problem, and no one knows local pests like a local company. We have been providing service for over 50 years in the Des Moines area.
- Receive exclusive mobile coupons
- Identify pests and access helpful tips
- Send us a photo of a pest in your home & we'll send you a solution
- Schedule your inspection
- Chat with the experts or fellow customers on the fan wall
The app contains several features all in an easy-to-use format. Below are a few of the features:
- Angus members have access to their AAA Login herd data
and the ability to enter calving book records from the field.
- Flexibility to tailor the app for your needs for your most used functions with a Configuration option. Simply press and hold your favorite icons to move them to the toolbar.
- Search for any registered Angus animal or Angus member.
- View current News Releases
- Browse Sale Books for upcoming Angus sales
- Sale Reports : see results of past Angus sales
- Show results : includes the top winners with photos
- See the latest Angus videos created by the American Angus Association
- View an extensive Angus events calendar for upcoming sales, shows and meetings.
- Use date calculators for gestation and performance measurements such as weaning and ultrasound.
- National Cattle Evaluation Information. EPD/$Value Percentiles, breed average EPDs and $values and more.
- Submit calving book entries to AAA
- More features available
- Watch for further updates
The American Angus Association is the nation’s largest beef organization, serving nearly 30,000 members across the United States and Canada. It provides programs and services to farmers, ranchers and others who rely on the power of Angus to produce quality genetics for the beef industry and quality beef for consumers.
- Support for eDOCS DM (OpenText) and Worksite (iManage/Autonomy/HP).
- Access any number of libraries at the same time.
- Browse any container such as public folders, quick searches, dynamic views, file plans, workspaces, tabs, etc...
- Search for documents by meta-data or document content.
- Mark documents or containers as a Favorite for quick access.
- Open any type of document in external apps.
- View document properties.
- View any version of a document.
- A built-in document preview allows users to pan and zoom to read clearly on any device. Users can select text to copy, find and highlight terms within the document, and search for related items on the web.
- E-Mail documents by copy or reference.
After download, SeeUnity Mobile will initially connect to a full-function demo server for immediate evaluation. To enable this app for your eDOCS DM system the SeeUnity web gateway and server must be purchased separately.
Residential Pest Control including one time, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly and modified schedule services for general crawling insects including ants, spiders, crickets, scorpions, snails, cockroaches, earwigs and silverfish.
Mice, rats, birds, bed bugs and other vertebrate pest control are also on our menu. We currently offer regular pest control from La Verne through Highland down the 215 through Riverside, up the 15 through Corona and Eastvale back up to Chino and Claremont.
We also specialize in Termite Control, offering services throughout San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange and Los Angeles counties including termite inspections, treatments, repairs and fumigations.
Rockwell Pest Solutions has an on staff construction crew and works with 2 fumigation vendors and is the preferred Termite Control vendor for multiple Real Estate offices throughout Southern California.
- Get a Quote
- Check our company profile
- Instant Email Forms
- contact us
- See our social Media
- Recieve "Push Notifications" on tips
rockwell pest termite pest fumigation ants escrow repair subterranean drywood spider cockroach
Action Pest Services is a service first-sell second company, because we know that if we take care of the customers they will in turn sell Action Pest Services for us. We work hard on developing relationships with our customers. We want them to feel comfortable with us. We want them to know they can call or ask a question at anytime.
Here at Action Pest Services we try to meet every pest and termite control need of the customer. We usually will try to come out same day to take care of your termite or pest control needs or as soon as a possible. We always want the customers that have termite or pest control needs to make a peace of mind decision. So we encourage them to shop around and find what works best for their family.
More from developer
Servicing: Wamego, KS; Herington, KS; Marysville, KS; Dodge City, KS; Topeka, KS; Clay Center, KS; Garden City, KS; Ellsworth, KS; and Syracuse, NE.
Our Mission: KanEquip’s mission is to be a leader in the agricultural and light industrial equipment industries serving primarily agriculture producers as well as government and contractors.
LDI has 11 locations conveniently located throughout the state of Kansas. We currently have locations in Hays, Smith Center, Colby, Sabetha, Salina, Hillsboro, Ellinwood, Topeka, Chanute, Garden City and Dodge City. We understand that the Ag Industry is a demanding industry and LDI is dedicated to "doing what it takes" to provide our customers with the best quality products, parts and service.
Throughout its history, LDI has represented numerous AGCO brands, including AGCO Tractors, Massey Ferguson, Challenger, Gleaner, Sunflower, Hesston, RoGator, TerraGator and many other reputable brands. From the sales process to full-service product support, we are committed to delivering an ownership experience that matches the professional-level performance you've come to expect from AGCO.
- Keep up to date on upcoming events and activities.
- Had a great time at one of our events? Share your photos with us!
- Check out our YouTube channel for videos.
- Our blog keeps you up to date on current events and what has been going on with BBBS Salina.
- Join our mailing list.
If you don't currently have a church home, please come and worship with us this coming Sunday!