From your two favorite images, "ReFace" create an image that replaced face. For the "ReFace" image, you can also easily adjust the translation, scale, rotation and brightness. Save the resulting image to a file, let's show it to everyone.
We also offers free version of "ReFace". You can try, using it.
If you purchased and download normal version "ReFace", please uninstall the free version since it waste memory usage.
[Settings]-[Applications]-[Manage Applications]-[ReFace Free]-[Uninstall]
Normal version is different from free version in the following points.
- High resolution(*1)
- No Ads
- No link to normal version "ReFace" of the Android Market.
(*1)If the original image is low resolution, ReFace image is also low resolution.
"SD Card Installation" is recommended. Because this program is large.
[Settings]-[Applications]-[Manage Applications]-[ReFace Free]-[Move to SD card]
Android 2.2 or higher
# Tested Device
GALAXY S SC-02B(Android 2.2)
REGZA Phone T-01C(Android 2.2)
HTC Desire(Android 2.2)
HTC Desire HD(Android 2.3)
Take better pictures, amazing videos and have fun creating them.
Featuring many unique high quality effects, grouped into families sharing a common theme:
● Old Time: make your camera look like something from the 20's, 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's or 80's
● Lomos and Vintage: more subtle retro effects
● Comic and Sketch: to express yourself, half tone, B&W, printed comics, new style, mix and match
● Art: sometimes you just want to create a piece of art with a tap
● Sci-Fi: see it to believe it
● Computer: and finally, for every geek out there, this is unmissable: old computer monitors
Many of the effects can be boosted by applying a superb "out of focus"/"depth of field" filter, and, as usual, it's all real time.
● Capture high resolution photos with effects, or apply them to your existing images
● Capture video with effects (*)
● All the features from a standard camera app: Auto-focus, timer, flash modes etc.
● More than 40 high quality effects
● Share your creations straight from the app
● Tweak each effect to achieve your own unique look
(*) Video recording requires that your device supports NEON instructions, most modern devices do.
● Why does the video recorder launch the default camera recording app?
- On some devices this happens when taking unfiltered videos because it is faster
● Zoom doesn't work on the preview of my device why?
- Try the Software Zoom option in the settings, this might fix the problem.
● Camera 2 doesn't officially support custom ROMs. The app might work, but there are know issues especially with CyanogenMod. Please update to an official ROM or ask us for a refund if you've purchased the app.
If you are unhappy with the app please contact us to our support email we'll try to either fix the problem or give you a full refund.
Feel free to contact us if you want to share your feedback or experience.
Finally, Camera 2 does not store/collect/send/manage any personal data, all photos and videos taken with Camera 2 are solely yours and yours only.
Internet: only required to share your pictures. If you don't share, internet won't be used.
Microphone: only to record audio with your videos, no other use.
Location: only used to store location to your photos, it's disabled by default and it's optional.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded here: jfdplabs.com/ffmpeg
BitCam is a photo app that lets you relive your pixelated past! See your world as an 8-bit video game or an ancient computer. Now you can remember how life looked in the good old days!
Take a picture, choose one of several nostalgic filters, and share your new pixel art with your friends. Show the world the power of pixels!
+ Choose from over 10 different old-school filters
+ Full front and back camera support
+ See your effects in realtime with live preview
+ Upload and share your pics with your friends
+ Post your pics to the official BitCam Tumblr
Glitchr's features include:
Glitch Art Effect
3D Anaglyph Effect
Original Gameboy Effect
Gameboy Camera Effect
ASCII Art Effect
ZX Spectrum Effect
The ability to share photos to any app
No in-app purchases
tags: image filter, effects, Instagram, retro, glitch art, crt, 90s, vintage
• Real-Time face detection
• Custom designed interactive filters
• Beautiful visual effects such as VHS, Pixelization, Color Shifting and Inversion
• Camera Timestamp
• Instant sharing to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and more
Visit our website: www.slmmsk.com Please use #slmmsk hashtag.
You can glitch your selfie using common digital effcts
* 3D Anygliph
Adjust every photo aspect
* Lot of customized magic mirror effects.
Share your glitche photos with Instagram, Facebook, Gmail, Evernote and others.
Download today and look forward to free content and app enhancements monthly.
UNLOCK 1986 via In App Purchase and Get Hundreds of FX & Filters
ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME
VHS Effects, Color Offsets, Pixelate, Gradient Maps, and More await your photo editing imagination. Blend any 1986 filter for perfect precision.
Combine Classic Textures from Neon Tigers to Broken TV sets to make a unique 80s photos.
1986 features tons of Graphic: 8bit Video Games Stickers, Gnarly 80s Shapes, and More!
Move, Scale, Flip, Rotate, Colorize, and Blend built in Graphics to make a classic 80s composition. Not to mention color Correction Tools; hue, saturation, brightness, and contrast.
Tag your photos on Instagram with #1986
Have any questions? Contact Us!
Photo editing app that allow you to quickly generate random and real glitch in your picture without using photoshop or computer!
Upload photos from camera or gallery, edit with multiple effect and filters.
Save your artwork or share it with everyone.
Become a digital artist, create real and completely random glitch, to add that "nerd" touch to your pictures!
★★★★★ Amazing app
★★★★★ Awesome updates
★★★★★ Sweet app. Keep up the great work
Imperfection creates uniqueness out of diversity.
By changing the paradigm, that which standardisation views as an error, to the free thinker becomes the unexpected source of a new beauty.
- Gaetano Pesce, Italian sculptor, designer and architect
----- HOW TO USE -----
You can simply swipe several times the image with your finger in X and Y coordinates for generate errors in your picture.
• Touching the screen on the BOTTOM-LEFT you'll have your original picture
• Swiping on the TOP-RIGHT you'll increase number of errors
• Change resolution and image quality for generate stunning combination of glitch!
• Try different effects ( VHS scanlines, 3D, Window Lag, Pixel, Wave, Hacker, Triangol)
• Make Mp4 or GIF animations and shate it via Whatsapp, Facebook or Instagram
• Hashtag #Glitch4ndroid
----- LEARN MORE -----
In several usages in information technology, the therm "glitch" is a systematic error, typically found in an electronic or computing device.
This bugs, usually keep devices from completing their main function properly
----- WHAT IS THE INSPIRATION -----
Just like doors of perception, glitches are everywhere and all around us, even if you can't perceive them:
lagged digital decoder signal, TV screens in metro, broken DVD players, bad mp3s or old and damaged SD cards.
Thanks to cyberpunk and sci-fi movies, this concept created and evolved in subcultures and music influences.
YouPic is a worldwide photo community, that lets you describe your world, with photos. Our goal is to make photo sharing as simple and fun as possible.
Join the movement, picture the world.
About YouPic for Android:
A dedicated app for the services provided by YouPic. A standalone platform for you to join the ever-growing worldwide photo community. With this app you can:
- Upload and share unlimited high resolution photos.
- Get inspired by our growing community of professional photographers.
- Let fellow photographers know what they think about your photos, with Favs, RePics and Comments.
- Connect with each other, by becoming Fans.
- Communicate with instant messages.
- Link to your Dropbox, Facebook and Google accounts.
- Register to YouPic for free and join the community.*
*For users who have registered on the website using Facebook or Google accounts, this feature will be available shortly. Till the update is implemented, we suggest you use the native registration on our website. Cheers!
1. Take a picture with camera or pick one from the gallery.
2. Apply one of the 12 dark filters. Adjust despair intensity, make the eyes glow.
3. Upload to Facebook, Twitter ot VKontakte.
Install despair right in your phone so that it's always with you!
No more wondering who that actor is on TV?
What is that cool car in front of you?
What is that plant or flower?
What is that building and the history behind it?
That is a nice item of clothing or shoes can I get something cheaper?
Is that a nice wine or beer what do other people think?
What is type of cat or dog is that (or any animal)?
What is that piece of art and the artist and history behind it?
Is that a good product that you are looking at?
What do other people think of this restaurant?
STOP WONDERING JUST PICOOGLE IT!
Picoogle can tell you what ANYTHING is! Just take a photo and Picoogle IT!
You can also upload your photo to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and more to come.
Picoogle Pro allows you to email or SMS your picture. More features coming to PRO soon!
Check out www.picoogle.net for support and helpful hints on getting the best result.
This app makes it really easy to add icons and texts to your images. You can change size and color of the giddyology bubbles.
Giddyology is the latest trend on Instagram and Twitter. The simple idea of placing giddy icons and number on pictures was first created by Mara Goes (maragoes.com / giddyfingers on Instegram). Many icons in the app are assembled by Mara.
To get more inspiration check out the #giddyology hashtag on Instagram and Twitter.
Stay tuned for more cool features!
If you're like most mobile phone users, you probably have way too many photos on your phone - and most of them are duplicates! These take too much space on your phone, making your phone useless for other things. On the other hand, you wouldn't want to just delete your precious photos!
Introducing 1Pic. 1Pic will detect duplicate photos on your phone, automatically choose THE BEST photo based on its quality, and allow you to easily delete the others! All in a very intuitive and fun experience. Try it now!
Note: the app DOES NOT delete any photos automatically. You can choose which photos you'd like to keep and which to delete.
Bitzah allows you to see the world through the eyes of your favourite retro computers and video-game consoles, including the NES, Commodore 64 and the ZX Spectrum.
Featuring a live pixel-camera, you can take still images (lossless PNG), 9-frame ping-pong and 16-frame looping GIFs, to make all kinds of unique pixel art.
You can also convert your existing images!
* LIVE Pixel-Cam! Wander in an 8-bit world.
* Several classic 8-bit pixel filter stylings including C64, VIC20, Atari 2600, Tandy, GameBoy and more.
* Capture still images or record one of two animated GIF stylings.
* Save to gallery or share with your friends.
* "Share" to Bitzah from inside your phone's Gallery to convert your existing photos.
* Choose destination media (ie external sdcard or internal storage, etc.)
Bitzah starts in camera mode.
SWIPE left and right to change pixel styling.
TAP (or shutter button) to take a still image.
TAP and HOLD for a moment to shoot a Ping Pong GIF.
TAP and HOLD much longer to capture a Long Loop GIF.
Now that you've captured your image(s):
SWIPE left and right to change pixel stylings (if desired.)
TAP to bring up the Save / Share menu. Share your Bitzah with your friends!
PRESS the BACK key to discard the image(s) and return to the camera.
To use a photo from your phone's Gallery / Album application, open a photo, then press the sharing icon, then select 'See All...' and choose Bitzah from the list. This feature doesn't currently work on all phones though.
AsciiCam is completely free and open source.
Built on top of our iBeacon stack for Android 4.3+ (requires Bluetooth Smart/LE).
Interested in our premium beacon services? Please contact us or visit our web site.