Check out what is available to you:
- Has six options of widget to your screen;
- All have resizable widgets size;
- Has Widget for lockscreen screen ( Android 4.2 + );
- Option to choose which action will be taken when the contact was pressed ( quick view of actions of the contact / open the contact / call directly / send SMS );
- Have an option to let your contacts folder at the touch of your finger and save screen space , and can even change the image that appears to set the folder;
- Option to sort the contacts in the group to display them in the desired order;
- Have 1x1 widget to put your favorite contact;
- Widget Flip with infinite scrolling;
- Option to display only contacts with picture;
- Allows you to display or hide the name of the contacts;
- Allows you to choose how to display the name: "First Last " or " Last, First ";
- Lets you view only a name;
- Option to align the name in the center;
- Option to hide title bar for all Widgets;
- Ability to create widgets from a group or join them ;
In some *** device may be required to restart ***
Tags : People Widget , Contacts , Groups , Gmail , Google , G , Buddy .
** Please make sure all the contacts and groups are managed via the Google Contacts(http://www.google.com/contacts), otherwise the groups might not be properly loaded. Because some OEM have changed the way how contacts are managed. **
The How To document is available at http://goo.gl/CkivN
* Add a list of contacts on your homescreen or lockscreen
* The list of contacts could be starred contacts, one of your contact groups or all contacts
* Resizable with default size to be 1 * 1, or 2 *2
* Directly dial your contacts without the quick action dialog. Phone number priority: Default -> Mobile -> Main...
* A large version with default size to 2 * 2, and a button at the bottom to directly launch the People app
* Sort your contacts by
** Times Contacted, the most frequently contacted appear at the top
** Last Time Contacted, the most recently contacted appear at the top
** Display Name
* A stack view based wiget(2*2) can show your contacts with larger images
* Option to customize how many contacts to be shown
For those who are complaining about the low resolutions, this widget will never try to download the contact photos for you and directly get photos from the system contacts database. If you have a low resolution pictures in your People app, then there is no chance this widget would find any higher resolution copy for you.
This is an open sourced Android widget built for Android 4.0.3+ devices(lockscreen widgets only works for 4.2+ devices). It allows users to quickly view your favourite/starred contacts or any groups via a resizable/scrollable contacts grid.
##NOTEs, if you encounter any issue please uninstall your currently installed app and then re-install from the Market##
* If you have multiple Google accounts synchronized to your device, the contact groups selection list would not distinguish where the group comes from
* Can not automatically refresh the widget when you make a change to the contact
KEYWORDS contact widget, widget, direct dial Like:ContactWidget ContactsWidget
It will automatically place photographs and frequently used contact to desktop, you just need to arrange and order contacts as your like, then tap the photo in order to contact.
of course, you also can add contacts to desktop manually.
As icon of contacts, this app support high resolution photo .
Don't worry about lack photo of your friend, this app provide lots of cute icons for you
Contacts layout : Each contact provide large, medium and small photo sizes, they can form a variety of permutations and combinations, let your phone screen to show your unique personality
Contacts Location: Can exchange photo to any location
Photo Frame: Offers a variety of beautiful photo frame for decorate photo
Contacts Number: depending on the picture size, supports up to 19 people in a single page, maximum number of 5 pages.
Photo source of Contacts:
-System Phone Book
-set layout of page
-set photo frame
-Back up all the photos and layout.
-Restore photos and layout.
-set the number of pages
Make sure you didn't install the basic version of MyPhone Widget on your device. Otherwise, you must uninstall it first.
After upgrade, you'd better re-add widget to your screen.
Hey!Guys~Before you buy this application, you you'd better download and use the Basic&Free version first.Application
of that version has basic features&UI.
If you like those features and you want more powerful features, you could come here and donate me:)
If you please, you could give me some comments or rate the application, let me know how you think about this application and make it work better for everybody.
* SpeedDial supported:
After you setup, input one number and press the call button.
Note: Longpress one item to clean its setting.
* Quick CallLogs:
Don't input any number and press the call button.
1.Touch one log to take one call immediately.
2.Long press the number in Calllogs to add it to contacts.
* Quick contacts:
Chose one contact that you want to call.
* Quick SMS:
Chose one contact or input number and press the sms button.
* Add new number to contacts:
After you input number, touch the number field, you can chose what you want to do to that number.
* English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese supported
Big Contacts Widget allows you to choose up to 9 contacts to be shown on your home page. After you setup the contacts and place the widget on your home page, you can tap each contact to make a call.
The app currently provides 2 widgets (both use a full screen):
• 2X2 grid view – display only 4 HUGE contacts
• 3X3 grid view – display 9 large contacts
Big Contacts Widget is ideal for making calls while driving, and to easily reach the contacts you use on a daily basis.
How to setup the widget:
1. Install the app
2. Open the app
3. On the screen you will see 9 available slots for you to fill
4. Click each position in the grid to add a new contact or change an existing contact
5. If the contact has more than one phone number choose the number you want to use
6. You can choose if you prefer a text for the contact display or using an image (if available for the contact) by changing the checkbox on the bottom of the app page
7. Once all the contacts are ready go to your homepage and place one of the available widgets – the widget require a lot of space so prepare an empty screen
How to change an existing contact:
1. Open the app
2. Click on the contact you want to change
3. Choose the new contact
4. Go to your home page and remove the widget
5. Add the widget again (it isn't auto refreshed)
More from developer
'The Leet' is a chat client for the MMORPG Anarchy Online™. It allows you to connect to the in game chat of the game. There are also some other nifty features, like news, calendar and guides from AO-Universe, recipes from AORecipeBook, a player for Gridstream Productions online radio.
You can also receive notifications when notum tower sites are attacked and use it as a planet map when playing AO (needs a small program on you computer and a RKN account, it can be downloaded on https://rubi-ka.net)
To be able to chat you must have an active Anarchy Online account.
*Anarchy Online is a trademark of Funcom
Apparent and 'The Leet' are not connected to Funcom
android.permission.INTERNET : Wouldn't be very fun without an internet connection, right?
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE : To see if you have a network connection
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : To save map tiles and stuff
android.permission.VIBRATE : To make BZZZ BZZZ!
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE : To be able to stop the GSP player when calling
android.permission.RECORD_AUDIO : For the GSP sound visualizer
android.permission.MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS : Also for the GSP sound visualizer
com.android.launcher.permission.INSTALL_SHORTCUT : For a future feature (add quick connect shortcuts)
An the following is for handling push notifications about Tower wars:
For more information go to http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?t=583516