• The lowest rates in the market
• The more you talk, less you pay
• Get FREE minutes when you Sign-Up
• Flexible calling monthly plans
AVT Mobile is the best way to make international calls.
Unique pricing model creates exclusive rates based on how much you call.
You have two options to choose to make calls:
1. Local Call (available in some countries only):
AVT Mobile will dial a LOCAL NUMBER to connect you globally. *
2. Data Call:
AVT Mobile will use INTERNET (mobile data or Wi-Fi) to connect you globally. *
* Carrier minute and data fees may apply. Available in some countries.
Users of specific countries may receive the Sign Up FREE minutes after the first payment.
--- If you have issue, please CONTACT US before leaving a review ---
Place low cost calls from your Smartphone or Tablet using the joip Mobile dialer and Callback application. Call through Wi-Fi, 3G/4G. We support Android OS and iOS and instantly integrates with your mobile contacts list.
Check out our user manual to learn more: http://www.joip.com/manuals/Voice_Android.pdf
WHO IS IT GOOD FOR?
Call when traveling and save on your roaming charges, when you have limited coverage and need to use Callback services or want to call through your tablet.
WHY SHOULD I USE IT?
Cut back on your mobile calling by using the joip application.
Simply open the application and call. Our App Integrates immediately with your contacts list.
HOW TO START?
1. Signup at our online portal and build your best suited deal.
2. Download the joip Voice App and Setup your joip account details.
You can use any of our available Apps with one account. Simply go to www.joip.com
Talk and Save!
Just download the app and configure your Android phone number, Callcentric username and password, and you're ready to start calling. When you place a call from the app you will first receive a callback to your regular Android phone number, and when you answer your Android you will be connected to the party you dialed.
• Traveling overseas?
In many places around the world you can obtain a local SIM card either for your un-locked Android or a pre-paid and cheap GSM mobile phone. In many countries inbound calls to your mobile number are free, and by combining this with the Callcentric app you can place calls back home or worldwide for much lower rates than roaming with your phone, placing calls from your hotel, or even using a locally obtained SIM card.
• Use it from other phones!
You can even set a different phone number than your Android phone number in the Callcentric app, and the number you enter will be called first to initiate your call. For example, perhaps you're staying at a friends house and want to place a call that doesn't get charged to their phone? Simply enter the phone number of your friends home phone in the app, and you can initiate a call that will first ring your friends phone, and then when you answer connect you to the party you want to call, all without your friend receiving any charges on their bill.
• Even call Callcentric 1777xxxxxxx numbers!
Using the Callcentric app you can call any other Callcentric customers 1777xxxxxxx number, even if they don't have a "real" phone number. You can also place calls to other VoIP networks using Callcentric and SIP Broker.
• See your Callcentric account balance anytime
Your Callcentric account balance is always shown within the Callcentric Android app.
• Dial as you wish
You can dial manually from the keypad, from your recent call history, or by using the contacts on your Android.
• Want to use Callcentric directly over VoIP from your Android?
There are many 3rd party apps available for the Android that will allow you to use your Callcentric account over Wi-Fi or 3G data and place calls using VoIP softphones.
• A note about charges:
Please note that regular data charges may apply if using the Callcentric app over a cellular data network (2G / 3G), and regular call charges will be applied by your cellular carrier for receiving inbound calls to your Android or the number you enter as "My Number" in your settings. Calls placed from the Callcentric Android app will incur 2 charges on your Callcentric account: 1 for the call to your Android or number you enter as "My Number", and the 2nd for the call placed to the person you are calling, both at standard Callcentric rates.
• Note to Verizon / Sprint / CDMA network based Android customers:
The Callcentric Android app uses data to communicate with the Callcentric network. CDMA networks (Verizon/Sprint in the USA) don't support using data (2G / 3G) and voice simultaneously unless you are connected to a Wi-Fi network. Because of this, CDMA Android customers may have difficulty using the Callcentric app, especially if you are using it while not connected to Wi-Fi AND while in a 2G (1XRTT) data coverage area.
Try out the app for free.
1.- Save up to 70% on national and international calls
2.- No monthly fee, no call set-up charges and no hidden fees. You pay just what you talk.
3- You keep your phone number, your phone company, your sim card and when calling, you dial direct from your contacts.
4.- Use the Vaimi app to call anyone, even people who don´t have the app.
5.- Application for calls over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi.
6.- Recharge it from your Vaimi App.
Vaimi by Grupo Comunícate
Phone Customer Service and Incidents +34902022069
Find us on Facebook y Twitter
- Nag your husband to get milk when he’s close the store
- Nag yourself so you don't forget something at school
- Send a Nag to a friend in a different time zone so they get your message in the morning instead of when they’re sleeping
- Send your kids a Nag at their destination so they aren’t texting and driving
- Set Nag to notify you when friends arrive at parties, concerts or somewhere close
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION -- Nag uses this when you aren't that close to a location to save battery life.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION -- When you approach a location Nag this is used to get an accurate reading on when to trigger the nag.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE -- Used to check the state of the network to determine if retrieving Nagging is possible.
INTERNET -- Used to communicate with the encrypted Nag servers.
READ_CALENDAR -- Used only for calendar sync option (located in preferences).
READ_PHONE_STATE -- Used to ensure you don't get nagged during a phone call.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED -- Used to register upcoming nags with the phone after you reboot.
VIBRATE -- Allow the user to set the phone to vibrate when nagged or for a missed nag (options in preferences).
com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE -- Used to receive messages from the Nag server.
We also take the battery life of your phone very seriously. Embedded in the Nag is a special algorithm to save GPS time and in turn save battery life. If you have any question or concern about battery life please contact the developer.
We are always adding new features and we make changes fast. If you have any ideas on how to improve the Nag please contact the developer.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP and XMPP provider list available when adding new accounts , including Facebook and Gmail for XMPP
• Integration with Facebook to display contacts' latest Facebook status
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
Currently we offer :
- Mobile Recharge
- Datacard Recharge
- DTH Recharge
- Wallet system for superfast payment.
- Recharge plans for all the supported operators, which are updated on a daily basis.
- Recharge History.
NOTE : Currently only wallet payment is supported, payments through Net-banking, debit and credit cards will be coming soon.
For using this app, end users will need an Operator Code, which they can obtain from a VoIP Service Provider. While Service Providers can use this White Label Platform to offer Mobile VoIP services in their own brand.
★VoIP Calls & SMSs via Wifi, 3G / 4G, edge or UMTS.
★Cross-platform Instant Messaging – an Android user can chat with an iPhone user or a Windows OS user can chat with a BlackBerry user. Offer unlimited mobile chatting and increase stickiness to your brand.
★Easy Sign Up with Mobile Number as user ID & automatic Buddy List creation with facility to invite phonebook contacts to install the app.
★Easy Calling Card usage – No need to dial Access Number, PIN or even Destination Number for making calls.
★Facility to enable Mobile Top Up.
FnF plus Features:-
It uses SIP protocol based for signaling
Supports G729, PCMU, and PCMA codecs
Runs behind NAT or Private IP
User Friendly Interface
Auto Sync of Balance
Real Time Sip status messages
Address book integration
Compatible with all sip standard switches
FnF plus has very efficient implementation of jitter buffer to play voice smoothly.
Silent suppression and comfort noise generation has been used to reduce the bandwidth usage, and this makes the dialer more efficient in making VoIP calls.
It easily integrates with mobile phonebook and auto detects (+) sign when contact is picked from phonebook.”
Crew members must use their ship’s onboard web portal to set up an OceanPhone Mobile account and purchase a plan.
Currently available for crew on OCEANIA CRUISES and DISNEY CRUISE LINE only.
Stay connected! Make and receive OceanPhone Mobile to OceanPhone Mobile calls for FREE.
Leave a voice mail message for the crew member you are calling, anytime, anywhere.
Send and receive OceanPhone Mobile to OceanPhone Mobile messages anytime, anywhere.
No cellular data plan required, just a Wi-Fi connection.
Oceanphonemobile.com (OceanPhone Mobile Support)
Simply follow these three easy steps to start saving immediately:
1. Download the free VoipSmash dialer app
2. Register a username or log in using your existing credentials
3. Buy some credits
Saving was never this easy!
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
'The Leet' is a chat client for the MMORPG Anarchy Online™. It allows you to connect to the in game chat of the game. There are also some other nifty features, like news, calendar and guides from AO-Universe, recipes from AORecipeBook, a player for Gridstream Productions online radio.
You can also receive notifications when notum tower sites are attacked and use it as a planet map when playing AO (needs a small program on you computer and a RKN account, it can be downloaded on https://rubi-ka.net)
To be able to chat you must have an active Anarchy Online account.
*Anarchy Online is a trademark of Funcom
Apparent and 'The Leet' are not connected to Funcom
android.permission.INTERNET : Wouldn't be very fun without an internet connection, right?
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE : To see if you have a network connection
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : To save map tiles and stuff
android.permission.VIBRATE : To make BZZZ BZZZ!
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE : To be able to stop the GSP player when calling
android.permission.RECORD_AUDIO : For the GSP sound visualizer
android.permission.MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS : Also for the GSP sound visualizer
com.android.launcher.permission.INSTALL_SHORTCUT : For a future feature (add quick connect shortcuts)
An the following is for handling push notifications about Tower wars:
For more information go to http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?t=583516