Was sceptical about this game by the screenshots but actually, it's AWESOME! The graphics look really nice, gameplay is intuitive and the music is very fitting. And the best part? It's a free puzzle, high quality game. Smartphone Gamers can't say they don't have solid games. =)
After the first few levels this promising puzzle game becomes "do you have tiny see-through fingers? no? good luck" which killed any interest I had in the game.
Excellent game, but hard being color blind. I have to make a run sometimes to see which dots/lines are which, then restart and formulate a strategy. It would be awesome to have a color blind friendly pallet.
Need more I hope you add more levels or make another game with more levels. Also wish for a sandbox mode where we can create our own rythm using the game. Somtimes i wish the levels won't end because of the rythm/music that was forming.
Nice Very nice and simple game, and does get challenging. The music forming from the levels is beautiful
Great Sequel Quality Content This extends pulse very well and i highly recomend it.
- Bug fixes.
- Fixed a few more levels.
- Removed unneeded internet permission.
- Updated icon.
- Fixed some of the bonus levels.
- Added 12 bonus levels! Bonus levels are unlocked after completing the main game.
- Added a brief tutorial when playing level 01 for the first time.
- Fixed a bug where level progress wasn't saved under certain conditions.
- Fixed two puzzles that had unintentional shortcuts.