Nice Very nice and simple game, and does get challenging. The music forming from the levels is beautiful
Great Sequel Quality Content This extends pulse very well and i highly recomend it.
Engaging and challenging
Beautiful music The music is simply beautiful. The flash version brought me here. My favorite theme is 'energy' (pity they removed the level and theme names). If they could fix the errant tempo in the Android version (I'm guessing it's Unity's fault), I'd be more than happy to give this a five star!
Superb I rarely buy games, but after I played the demo I had to get this. I love the minimalist (and sort of mysterious) presentation, not to mention the addictive and rewarding gameplay. It's not too difficult, but it still gives a sense of accomplishment when you figure out how something fits. Props to the developers, this is cool.
Perfect Please keep developing awesome games. This is fun, addictive, challenging, great value, unique puzzles, good progression, funky soundmusic beats. Want more? Yes just keep me on my toes, I will surely purchase more content.
- Bug fixes.
- Fixed a few more levels.
- Removed unneeded internet permission.
- Updated icon.
- Fixed some of the bonus levels.
- Added 12 bonus levels! Bonus levels are unlocked after completing the main game.
- Added a brief tutorial when playing level 01 for the first time.
- Fixed a bug where level progress wasn't saved under certain conditions.
- Fixed two puzzles that had unintentional shortcuts.