The app works on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean).
Rebirth is a falling block puzzler with amazing visual effects. The aim is to create quads of the same color while keeping track of the sweeper.
In Rebirth you continually receive 4 single blocks in your hand. Each block is either yellow or blue. It is your job to place these 4 blocks on the grid so that a quad of the same color is formed. Only when blocks are within a quad of the same color, the moving sweeper can delete these blocks. For each deleted quad you’ll get points. However, you’ll get extra points if you manage to form a combination of connected quads.
In the game, you will encounter special blocks. These blocks might, for example, help you to delete lots of blocks of the same color. This can be especially useful if the situation on the grid is getting tricky and you are desperate to get more empty space.
If you only have time for a two-minute-break, try the Time Attack Mode. In Time Attack you have to form as many quads as possible in 90 seconds. So try to place the falling units quickly and discard unsuitable ones on the side.
You can either play Rebirth against your own high score or you can play with your friends and other people on the OpenFeint Network. OpenFeint allows you to challenge other players for the top ranks in the global high score.
One note for the technically interested gamer: Rebirth makes use of the awesome libgdx game library and encourages you to check out other games build on that technology.
If you want to find out more about the game, or if you have feedback for us, please don't hesitate to write us an e-mail (email@example.com) or leave a comment on the market.
Your +1Labs Team
5/5 Slide to Play: "…this is one to check out."
4/5 Joystiq: "Hitman GO is an impressive debut for Square Enix Montreal.”
4/5 Pocket Gamer - SILVER AWARD: "Hitman GO is a clever and refreshingly original puzzle game"
4/5 Polygon: "Hitman GO is a great minimalist take on the series' big ideas"
5/5 Pocket-lint: "Hitman GO is a clever and intelligent way of bringing a much-loved franchise to a mobile platform"
Hitman GO is a turn-based puzzle game with beautifully rendered diorama-style set pieces. You will strategically navigate fixed spaces on a grid to avoid enemies and take out your target or infiltrate well-guarded locations. You really have to think about each move and all the Hitman tools of the trade you would expect are included; disguises, distractions, sniper rifles and even 47’s iconic Silverballers.
With Hitman GO, you’ll experience:
• Challenging puzzles that put your assassination skills to the test
• Beautiful scale model-style visuals
• Environments with secret passageways and off-limit areas
• Agent 47’s tools of the trade: Distractions, disguises, hiding spots, sniper rifles and even the iconic Silverballers
• Different enemy types with unique and deadly behaviours
• Different ways of completing each level, silently or forcefully
"This is a good, simple, fun game... 4/5" ~Undiscovered Games
Full review: http://undiscoveredgames.co.uk/2014/09/antimata-john-jepson-android/
"If you were to combine the falling blocks of Tetris, the chain based explosions of Bust-A-Move, and the psychedelic imagery of Lumines you’d likely end up with indie developer John Jepson’s awesome new arcade puzzler AntiMata – Blocks Evolved" ~ Super Game Droid http://www.supergamedroid.com/2014/10/31/friday-night-indie-game-round-up-65/
THREE GAME MODES!
- Continuous ~ How long can you last against the increasing difficulty?
- Crush ~ The walls are closing in, clear blocks to push them back out!
- Time Trial ~ The clock is ticking, score as many points as you can before the time runs out!
- Notch up huge combos with big bonuses and compete for the highest scores online!
SPECTACULAR VISUAL EFFECTS!
- Clearing blocks triggers stunning fireworks displays!
- Watch in awe as the chain reactions blossom and ripple across the board!
- Special bonus blocks trigger explosions for extra points and even fancier effects!
- Three size options to suit your screen size.
- Adjustable speed to fit your reflexes.
- Lo-Fi mode for older / lower spec devices (see 'Graphics' in the options menu).
REALLY GOOD SOUND!
- Three soundtracks are included, composed especially for AntiMata.
- AntiMata is provided completely free, with no in-app purchases and no in-game ads, so why not give it a go and experience the rebirth of a genre!
WORKS GREAT ON TABLETS & PHONES ALIKE!
HOW TO PLAY:
- Groups of blocks fall continually from the top of the screen.
- You need to make squares from blocks of the same color.
- When a red square touches a blue square.. THE AWESOME IS UNLEASHED!
** This game was created with the amazing LibGDX framework **
If you experience any problems with this game please contact me using the email address below and I will help out wherever possible :-)
Play anywhere, anytime on the most authentic digital representation of the Rubik's® Cube available. Flick, spin, and solve the classic 3x3x3 Rubik's Cube just like you would the real cube!
Tired of playing with the classic cube? There are 5 new themed cubes to try! Play with the natural Wooden Cube, challenge yourself with the difficult Icon Cube, and discover the intriguing Mystery Cube.
Download the ONLY mobile Rubik's Cube approved by Erno Rubik (Inventor of the Rubik's Cube)!
• The ONLY officially licensed Rubik's Cube game on Google Play
• Real cube feel! Spin, twist, and flick to maneuver and solve like you would the real cube!
• 5 all new cubes to try: The Mystery Cube, Fruit Cube, Iron Cube, Mystery Cube, and Neon Cube!
• More coming soon!
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook for Rubik's Cube Updates!
In mythology, water, fire, earth and air are known as the basic elements that make up everything around us. Alchemy Fusion is an interesting game with the principles known from "Alchemy" and "Doodle God" that will make you feel like a true alchemist. The game starts with four basic elements to ultimately create almost any object in this very ordinary, like a bird, root, candy or a cat and completely unusual like a volcano, the sun and even the universe. There is already 626 elements to discover. The game requires imagination, if there are times when it seems too hard there is no need to be angry. In such situations, you can use the tips that gets along with discovering more items. The three wallpapers and eight supported languages make game easier and more user-friendly. For the convenience of player, there are two ways to add items to the board: scroll bar and the full list. This is the final version reached thanks to the experience with the free version. It contains many improvements and fixes relative to the initial version of the game.
Only the full version:
- No ads
- The option "Do not make the discovered elements"
- Possibility to choose the size of the item
- Additional 3 wallpapers in the game
Other features of the game (available in the free version):
- 626 items to discover
- Scrolling bar containing only those elements that can still be used
- Realistic images of elements
- 3 wallpapers available in the game
- Buttons "Reset" and "Clear" in the options menu
- List of all found
- A tip at 7 discovered elements
- 8 available languages
Give your brain a workout!
Color fusion is a relaxing puzzle game where the goal is to make beautiful particles of light reach their targets. For that you use pieces that allow you to reflect the light or change its color.
You have 65 official levels to beat, as well as access to all the levels made by your fellow players.
Keywords: color, colour, fusion, puzzle, game, mirror, light, reflection, relaxing, rainbow, reflexions
by completing the earlier level.this game becomes harder level by level.It is very addictive game.
This game emphasizes precision and control.Avoid holes and moving and spinning walls in
your path to reach the destination.Start with your device level with the ground and incline in different
directions to control the ball motion .some level included in this game make it table teeter.
Currently with 20 levels. More levels with interesting new features will be added.
- Opening books: Internal, polyglot, CTG
- Analyze mode
- Two player mode
- Edit board
- PGN import/export/edit
- FEN/EPD import
- Adjustable playing strength
- One Touch Moves
- Blindfold mode
- Color themes
- Animated moves
- Scid DB support using "Scid on the go"
- Highly configurable
- Third party UCI engines
- Configurable UCI engine options
- Support for "open exchange" engine apps, such as texel and komodo 8.
- Gaviota endgame tablebases
- Syzygy endgame tablebases
- Free, GPLv3
Source code is available from my web page.
The following permissions are used:
Modify/delete SD card contents
To save games to SD card
Full internet access
To optionally communicate with network chess engines
Prevent phone from sleeping
To optionally prevent screen blanking during game play
To optionally vibrate after computer makes a move
* Light on text writing, only provide one answer for each question! The rest answers will be taken randomly from other questions in the quiz. You can of course also provide all answers if you wish to.
* Create quizzes using images from your camera or image gallery! You can quickly create a quiz to test yourself or someone else on peoples names, the planets of our solar system, words or whatever you feel like.
* Share your quizzes easily! With the press of a button you are able to upload your quizzes and get a short code back, others can download your quiz using the code.
Play Fruit Fusion for the ultimate energy blast! Professor Kumquat has learned how to combine fruit to create nuclear fusion. He is seeking an apprentice – can you handle the squeeze?
Fruit Fusion challenges players with a unique and addictive match-three mechanic that allows you to fling fruit across a volatile reactor core. Unlock delicious upgrades by successfully matching more fruit! See how big you can grow the reactor by chaining massive juicy combos. Fruit Fusion also features a sweet art style with a custom soundtrack.
• Fling fruit across a volatile nuclear reactor with a unique and addictive match-three mechanic.
• Choose among a variety of upgrades and power-ups earned through skillful gameplay.
• Enjoy a sweet art style and custom soundtrack from the creators of Spyro the Dragon, Ratchet & Clank and Sunset Overdrive.
• Completely free experience…no in-app payments!
Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms of Service: http://www.insomniacgames.com/terms-of-service/
★ Twenty beautiful images of carnivals divided into two free collections – more puzzles coming soon!
★ Five images, unlock a new puzzle picture every day.
★ If you like some image, you can save it to your gallery.
★ Puzzle dimensions – 9 to 100 puzzle pieces.
★ Choose the level of difficulty.
★ Up to 200 different combination of puzzles.
★ Every puzzle game is different: various piece shapes every time.
★ Move pieces in groups!
★ Saves all puzzles in progress – work on several of them at the same time.
★ Use PAUSE button if you want to see the whole picture or to save your progress.
★ No in app purchases – all of the beautiful jigsaw puzzles are completely FREE!
''Carnival in Rio'' picture puzzle will turn your screen into a carnival paradise! Download Carnival Jigsaw Puzzle game for adults free of charge and have tons of fun solving these cute puzzles! Carnival is actually a public celebration or a parade with elements of a circus, mask and street party! People taking part in this kind of festival are usually masked – they dress up or masquerade. Take a look at these “colorful pictures” and show your expertise in solving “difficult puzzle games”.
★ An excellent brain exercise for kids and adults.
★ Improve your observation and cognitive skills.
★ Develop visual perception.
★ Enhance your capacity to concentrate.
★ Many hours of fun and entertainment are guaranteed.
*Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
The demo has the first 12 levels of Micron.
--- Description ---
Micron is a unique fusion of puzzle and rhythm gameplay. Place pieces on the board to deflect bullets of energy that fire to the beat. Guide the bullets to the exit through 51 challenging levels — and 12 bonus levels — featuring a variety of distinctive soundscapes. Your solutions create the music.
--- How to Play ---
Each puzzle comes with a set of pieces you can place on the board to deflect the bullets. To place a piece on the board, first touch the square where you'd like to place the piece, and then touch the piece. That's it!
--- Award Winning Design ---
Micron began as a game created for Kongregate's 'Project Eden: Experience the Music' game contest, in which it won 2nd place. The judges included Tetsuya Mizuguchi, creator of REZ and LUMINES, and representatives from Ubisoft, Gamespot, and Kongregate.
"Classic visual like the Famicon but experiencing the process of sound effects evolving into the music felt really good. The harder the game, the more exciting the music gets—this was blended perfectly." — Tetsuya Mizuguchi
--- Reviews ---
"A lovely puzzle game where your gameplay changes the music as you go. It's worth replaying a level once you've beaten it in order to experience with other solutions and listen to the new melodies."
"The game is wonderfully simple, yet deceptively difficult at higher levels."
"A delightful game. An awesome music serving a minimalistic but powerful gameplay."
"Brilliant and fun music puzzle game. It gets my recommendation for sure."
"This is a really chilled out puzzle game with excellent sound, well worth a look!"