Current grades available:
- YDS (USA)
- Kurtyki (Poland)
- British Adj
- Peak Bouldering (B)
En ella podrás encontrar reseñas detalladas así como también aproximaciones en coche y a pie hasta los sectores, parkings y paredes.
Nunca más te perderás en la montaña!!!
Climbing app tiene fotos panorámicas y de pie de via de alta calidad e interactivas.
Climbing app cuenta con un buscador diseñado para encontrar sectores, paredes y vías de manera fácil y rápida, evitando que cargues con una montaña de libros de reseñas.
La base de datos de Climbing app es dinámica y completamente actualizable. Con la ayuda de todos podremos crear la base de datos de escalada más precisa y completa nunca antes vista.
On the road, on the rock, traveling everywhere, Climbing Away allows you to find a rock climbing area around you, prepare a climbing trip and helps with references to guide books!
Climbing away now features a grade converter (both system : routes and boulders) and a technical climbing vocabulary translator!
Found a bug, have a question ? Get in touch with the developer! He's available for you.
An "issue tracker" is publicly available here: https://bitbucket.org/arnaudbos/climbing-away/issues/
- Complete and up-to-date information in the app guides;
- A short description of each crag as well as instructions and maps regarding the arrival and the approach;
- The lines of the routes on full color photos to make them easily recognizable;
- Recommendation concerning the suitability for beginners or families, the steepness, the orientation of the wall, the best season and much more;
- A comprehensive search to find the right spot for a climbing day;
- A route book where you can mark a route as "climbed" or "project". Your account on vertical-life.info is being automatically synchronized.
You can use the app for free and buy a whole region or a single crag as in-app to download the topo and view it offline on-site.
Available climbing grades:
* YDS (USA)
* British Technical
* British Adjectival
* Ewbank (Australia)
Available bouldering grades:
* Hueco (Verm)
* Fontainebleau (France)
* Peak (B)
* Polish (Cracow)
Additional information about other grade systems:
* click on grade to see all conversions
* click on grade name to change it
* long click on grade name to choose another grade system from a list
Languages: English, Polish
Keywords: climbing, grade, bouldering, convert, compare, difficulty, scale, ratings, routes
This is the only app you need when it comes to Rock Climbing Tips.
Do you want to get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals about the Rock Climbing Tips? Then download this app now!
Rock climbing is a fun physical activity which, if done properly, is also very safe.
Discover more about Rock Climbing Tips! Download this app and get these amazing features!
- A non- stop, daily stream of latest news.
- Like and comment on articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest products!
- Read the latest articles and comments.
- Know the latest update about Rock Climbing Tips
- Be one of the firsts to get the best deals.
- Share news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
*All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
The information entered will be used to calculate several statistics. Each area keeps track of its climbed height and all the ascents that happened there, furthermore an overall value for your climbing fitness (OCF) is calculated on all of your ascents. This value relates for each ascent the last 20 ascents' grade and ascent style. Only the best 40% of the last 20 ascents are taken into account. Since release 1.0.2 also the overall climbing robustness (OCR) value is calculated. It is like OCF calculated for the last 20 ascents and depicts your stability while climbing (if you have very easy ascents and very hard ones mixed up). Stability in this case means standard deviation and unlike OCF all the last 20 ascents are taken in account. Since Version 1.0.7 you can choose between different periods of 10, 20, 30, 50 and 100 ascents.The app uses GPS for locating your routes and the internal Android camera app to get pictures of your routes. Located routes can be displayed in a map.
The app features various settings and is localized for English and German language.
The app is intended to help you keeping track of which routes you climbed, especially the statistical values shouldn't be taken to serious. They only give you a hint about what is going on right now. There might also be changes in the future for the formulas that are used i.e. the number of ascents at one route will be taken into account, so that routes that are climbed very often receive less points.
Have fun and enjoy!
++ I came up with an idea on how to deal with indoor routes already. So just follow these steps:
1. Add your indoor gym as new area
2. Add a new route, an call it after its grade.
3. Each time you climb a route of this grade in this gym, you simply add an ascent to your route (call it 6a i.e.)
4. You will get less points, when you repeat one route a lot, so this takes in account that indoor climbing is easier most of the time :)
++ Version 1.1.0 features a completely new layout and offers direct access to the main features for you.
++ Version 1.1.2 features a new diary activity where you get information on when you climbed what route. The information is aggregated on year/month/day basis. You can access it in the options menu of the area/route list
++ Be sure to backup cl-app! regularly with the internal backup mechanism, so that no higher influence leads to data loss. A automated backup feature will be implemented in future.
Tags: clapp cl-app cl-app! climb rock climbing ticklist sports statistics diary fitness improvement health training outdoor route mountain peak activity free time wall alpine
thecrag.com is the world's largest collaborative climbing database. With over 273,000 rock climbing and boldering routes listed throughout the world. This app allows you to carry the crag around in your pocket, allowing you instant "off line" access to every climbing and boldering route.
The crag is complete with descriptions, access notes, and topo images for 1,000s of climbing locations.
The main features:
* Climbing route levels are converted to your preferred climbing system.
* Send messages to your other climbing buddies to organize climbing trips
* Tick your routes
* sync your favorite crags for total off line usage.
* customize what countries you want to keep up to date
* search the entire crag index instantly and off line
* use the map view to locate climbing routes near you
* use the index view to plan you next epic climbing trip in any country
* for less than a Big Mac get instant access and unlimited updates to premium crags for 1 year. No more buying a guide book that is already 12 months out of date
After installation we will be downloading the climbing index, this index contains over 273,000 routes, and can take up to 3 minutes. Please be patient as it is well worth the wait
For full pricing details please see the pricing page on our website
A note about the permissions:
The Crag needs several permissions that at first may seem daunting, they are however there to help make your experience as rich as possible.
* YOUR ACCOUNTS (ACT AS AN ACCOUNT AUTHENTICATOR). The Crag needs to keep it's data up to date so that you have the latest climbing information available. On android this is done by synchronizing climbing routes between thecrag.com and your application. In order to synchronize The Crag needs to register an account with Android (you may see this in Settings -> Accounts & Sync)
* YOUR ACCOUNTS (DISCOVER KNOWN ACCOUNTS) - this is a side effect of the above permission. We at The Crag have absolutely no interest in what other accounts are on your device, we are simply too busy providing you with the best climbing tool in the world
* SYSTEM TOOLS (WRITE SYNC SETTINGS) - This permission is related to the above accounts permission. The Crag uses the WRITE SYNC SETTINGS permission to request that Android periodically wakes The Crag up to keep you climbing information up to date
* YOUR LOCATION (FINE (GPS) LOCATION) - What would a climbing app be if it couldn't show you a map of climbing routes within your location. With this permission The Crag can show you on the map all climbing spots located around you to help you make informed decisions about your next climbing trip. It is also used to help you find your climbing location durring the walk in
* NETWORK COMMUNICATION (FULL INTERNET ACCESS) - This on is pretty standard with most mobile devices. thecrag.com simply has too much information to be stored on a mobile device. The Crag needs full internet access to download images/topos/updates for the climbing locations that you want to visit.
Topodroid is a useful app for free climbers.
Using this app, you can easily create topos of free climbing even at outdoor field and climbing gym.
[ Function of Topodroid ]
(1)Take a photo of rock and register. In this time, you can record your location info by GPS.
(2)Draw routes and holds in the photo to create a topo.
(3)You can also select a photo that was originally stored in your smartphone and create a topo.
(4)View registered rock infos and topo infos from a list and a map.
(5)You can also edit rock infos and top infos.
(6)You can make the records of your climbing.
Guía de escalada con ilustraciones con información sobre:
- las reglas básicas
- los nudos, como atarnos a la cuerda, nudos de amarre, nudos de unión, nudos autobloqueantes, nudos de frenado y bloqueo, etc...
- las técnicas, técnicas de los pies, técnicas de los agarres, tipos de agarres, centro de gravedad del cuerpo, técnicas de apoyo, técnica de adherencia, técnica de escalada en "X", técnica de chimenea, técnica de bavaresa, técnica de empotramiento, escalada de extraplomos, escalada en techos, superaciones, etc...
- montaje de reuniones y sistemas
- cadena dinámica de seguridad
- maniobras, como guiar la cuerda, asegurar desde el suelo, asegurar al 1º desde la reunión, asegurar al 2º desde la reunión, asegurar en polea o top-rope, asegurarse en la reunión, pasar la cuerda por el descuelgue, pasar la cuerda por el mosquetón, etc...
Ser prudentes y darle un buen uso a esta guía.
Recordad que la escalada es un deporte de riesgo en el que puedes resultar seriamente lesionado o incluso morir.
No hay nada en la escalada que pueda sustituir al profesor.
Proyecto de Base de Datos, aún no operativa, para ir apuntando las vías encadenadas.