I. First of all it’s very easy to use, no map downloads required, all tiny map vector data is packed inside of the app.
II. Second - it works entirely without internet connection. No more data roaming costs. No Wi-Fi networks needed.
III. The last but not least - This map of Algiers, Algeria is ready to go: just install and this map is always with you whether you have carrier connection or not.
City Navigator Maps offline mobile app includes:
• Search for points of interest (many points of interest, such as hotels, museums, restaurants, shops, parks, viewpoints, banks, etc.)
• Alphabetic city and street index (search for any city and street by name)
• Compass and simple routing to destination for easy navigation (detailed turn-by-turn routing with voice guidance is available in our GPS Offline Navigation app)
• Find your Location with offline GPS support
• Highly Detailed vector maps with fantastic detailed 17x ZOOM feature
• Minimal permissions required (no access to your private data, apart from your location. No spyware)
• Save your Bookmarks on the map (ist of your favorite places)
• Adapted screen layout for tablets
• Improved for devices with high-resolution screens
• Frequent updates
• By selecting a map area you can search around any point in the map to find the closest to you points of interest (parks, cafes, banks and many more)
Our maps only require access to your location data to show your position on the map and read/write SD card access to cache map data for better performance. This map does not access any other private data and does not transmit any data from your phone.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful to you, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Other names: Algiers, Algeria , offline map, vector, maps, navigator, gps, onboard, navigation
les chateurs de Chaabi ou Rai que vous allez trouver dans cette application sont:
- El hadj M'rizek
- El Hachmi Guerouabi
- Kamal Messouadi
- El Hadj Mohamed El Anka
- Hadj Mohamed TaharFergani
- Deda Doumaz
Tags: mp3 sonnerie El hadj M'rizek, mp3 sonneries El Hachmi Guerouabi, mp3 sonneries Kamal Messouadi, mp3sonneries El Hadj Mohamed El Anka, mp3 sonneries Hadj Mohamed TaharFergani, mp3 sonneries Reda Doumaz
musique gratuite El hadj M'rizek El Hachmi Guerouabi, Kamal Messouadi, El Hadj Mohamed El Anka Hadj Mohamed TaharFergani Deda Doumaz, Chanson Chaabi rai Algerienne Mp3
il fournit des informations détaillés sur: L'Aéroport, Restaurants, Musées, Hôpitaux, Banques, Hôtels, Mosquées..etc
Caractéristiques principales :
•Trouver les endroits selon la catégorie sélectionné
•Etat de l'endroit (ouvert/fermé)
•trouver les images de l'endroit
•Les avis (notes,commentaires)
•Faire un appel téléphonique
•Site web de l'endroits
•Direction et itinéraire sur la carte
•Prévisions météo à 7 jours
•Compatible avec les tablettes
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Local Museums (8 sights)
* Places of Worship (9 sights)
* El Madania and El Hamma (8 sights)
* City Architecture (9 sights)
* Casbah Area (8 sights)
* Shopping Delights (7 sights)
* Alger Nightlife (5 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
is an Android application developed to offer tourists mainly and Algerians in general, of Practical Information on Algeria :
- Presentation of Algeria (Welcome to Algeria)
- Natural reserves and national parcs
- Algeria sites classified as cultural patrimonies in UNESCO
Practical information on the 48 Provinces (wilaya) of Algeria such as :
- Phone & Fax number of the Provinces.
- website and email of tourism office of the Provinces.
- Main natural, historical and cultural sites of the Provinces.
- Distance between the Provinces.
Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlgeriaGuide
This application is offered by GEDESOFT.
World Offline Maps company provides you with the amazing vector map mobile application, which allows you to browse maps anytime and anywhere and you don't need to pay for data connections.
No more costly roaming charges when you're abroad. It uses very detailed, high quality, map data from Openstreetmap supported by more than 500.000 users around the world.
• CORE FEATURES:
* It's fast and easy
* No mobile roaming charges
* On-board offline maps - no data connection required for map browsing, address search or navigation
* Complete offline functionality
* Compact maps in a vector data format (means high definition maps with detailed zoom)
* Simply browse maps by dragging and scrolling
• GPS POSITIONING:
* You will always be able to locate where you are with the GPS positioning
* Compass feature shows your orientation on the map
• EXCELLENT ROUTE GUIDANCE:
* World Offline Maps offers offline routing functionality for you
* Calculate routes just in seconds
* Automatic re-routing, in case you miss a turn, application re-routes you automatically
• DESTINATION SEARCH:
* Offline search for addresses
* Search by the exact address or postcode of your destination
* Search instantly by clicking any point on the map and pressing "Navigate to"
• PLACES SEARCH:
* Points Of Interest (POI) search by name available (for example you can search: "UBS Bank", or "Mcdonalds")
* Search POI by category (bars, restaurants, museums, etc.) without internet connection
• KEYWORDS: Algiers, Algeria, offline, maps, navigation, navi, poi, places, latitude, directions, indoor maps, local search, address, routing, gps, location search, positioning
Provided by PLACE STARS (http://www.placestars.com).
- SIMPLE: Very easy to use simple offline maps without hard-to-understand functionality. It’s just a map, and it’s very easy & simple to use! You don’t have to learn to use the Offline Map App, just download and start the app.
- USEFUL: The Offline Map App is very informative and you may check it yourself! It includes topical articles from Wikipedia - the online encyclopedia, edited and prepared for you by our editors to use offline in our application without Internet connection.
- COMPASS FEATURE: New compass feature helps users orient themselves while navigating in new destination.
- ADDRESS SEARCH: Find cities, streets, houses with our easy-to-use super search feature.
- POINTS OF INTEREST SEARCH: Filter and search any places - point of interest (POI) on our map based on categories such as restaurants, bars, night clubs, museums, parks and more.
- GET DIRECTIONS: Show routes to any point on the map - address, bookmark, POI (bar, café etc.)
- SAVE BOOKMARKS: Easily save current location to bookmarks and display it on the map anytime.
- MAPS ARE AVAILABLE OFFLINE: Download and store the entire map data in your mobile phone locally, and use the map without internet connection. There are no roaming charges, as long as the application is completely offline and it doesn’t use internet to access the data at all. Maps work anywhere!
- NO MOBILE ROAMING CHARGES: Offline map - means no online connection and no internet roaming - no payments for using maps. Application stores maps on SD flash card or internal memory of your mobile device and uses them every time you start it, so it works without internet.
- DETAILED VECTOR HIGH RESOULTION 17xZOOM: The app uses VECTOR maps, vector data means that you will get maximum detail and zoom, maximum coverage with a small map file - that is why our 17xZOOM is very detailed. It allows zooming-in with high resolution.
- LOCATE YOURSELF: Detect your precise location with the GPS function. Your location will be shown on our offline map.
- FAST: It is a fast map app. Zoom works fast, navigation is fast. We use data compression “know-how” algorithm to make the application work fast.
- UP-TO-DATE MAPS: The maps are fresh and updated as long as we use OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps, edited and supported by half a million of people all over the world. Our Offline Map App uses only fresh data.
- FREE UPDATES: You will get absolutely free updates forever as we add new versions.
Algiers,Algeria,Map,Offline Map,street,satellite,map with me,city maps,city map,vector maps,search,map zoom,holidays,road,compass,navi,atlas,local,quality,routes
★★★ NOUVELLES FONCTIONNALITÉS★★★
✔Connaitre le nombre de kilomètres et la durée pour parcourir la distance entre deux wilaya
✔voir le tracé d'itinéraire entre ces deux wilaya
Algiers (al Jaza'ir or al Djazair; French Alger), the capital of Algeria, has some 3.5 million inhabitants. Algiers is an important seaport on the Mediterranean Sea, 425 km from Valencia or 750 km from Marseille.
The construcion of the Algiers Metro was first launched in 1980, but suffered many delays and temporary suspensions. In 2006, it was relaunched with construction awarded to the Siemens-led consortium that includes Construcciones y Auxiliar de Ferrocarriles S.A. (CAF) and Vinci Construction. As consortium leader Siemens Transportation Systems France was responsible for the overall project management, the control and signaling systems, telecommunications, power supply, ticketing, tracks and control center equipment. The Spanish company CAF supplied the 14 metro trains, each of which consists of six cars. The French company Vinci Construction Grand Projets built the metro stations, installed the tunnel ventilation and erected the administration building and depot. The first section of the metro line in Algiers runs mainly underground, is 9.5 km long and has ten stations. The depot is located south of Haï El Badr station.
After some weeks of trial operation without passengers since 8 Sept 2011, Line 1 finally began regular service on 1 November 2011. It is operated by RATP El Djazaïr, a subsidiary of Régie Autonome des Transports Parisiens (RATP).
Extensions at both ends have been started. Eventually a 3-line network is planned.
31 Oct 2011: Official inauguration
01 Nov 2011: Start of regular revenue service Tafourah (Grande Poste) - Haï El Badr
- 08 May 2011 “Bananiers – H Moukhtar Zerhouni - Lycée” to “Bordj El kiffan - Colline Mohous” (7.2 km)
- 14 June 2012 “Bananiers – H Moukhtar Zerhouni - Lycée” - "Les Fusillés" (9.1 km)
- eastern 7 km extension from Bordj El Kiffan to Dergana scheduled to open in 2013, bringing the total length of the line to 23.3 km
Rolling stock: 41 Alstom Citadis (40 m)
“finally a true pocket guide to Jakarta that can go with you everywhere”
Live promotions, exclusive deals and what’s on in Jakarta right now. With over 20 categories whatever you are looking for Discover Jakarta has the answer.
The Jakarta directory in your pocket that gives you a head start on finding all the best things to experience in town. Define how many listings you see by using the distance scroll feature; limit the scope from 100m all the way up to 20,000km. Click ‘show route’ and get directions straight to that deal.
Hungry? Cafes, restaurants and delis are listed, all with their latest offers on display.
Shopaholic? Boutiques, malls, high fashion, surf wear, home-wear….we could go on and on!
Adventure? Day trips, adventure sports, boat trips, fishing, diving and the best of the rest.
Bored Kids? One whole category dedicated to your little angels gives you the low down on everything from activities, clothes, medical, camps, schools, child care, rental equipment and more.
Relaxation? Spas, yoga retreats, places to get pampered and a treatment for everything you can think of.
Lost? Use the map with GPS functionality to show you the way. Finally a useful Jakarta Map. No taxi driver can take you on the ‘scenic route’ from now on. Discover Jakarta already has your route planned.
Bookmark and share your favourite companies and latest promotions with friends via FB, sms and email.
A highlight section with 25 of Discover Jakarta’s highest recommended things to do, see, taste and experience.
Found yourself with a spare hour or two? Check out the ‘Around’ section for what is going on right around you and who is giving exclusive discounts to you the users of Discover Jakarta.
The search function allows users to quickly find a listing relevant to their needs.
This paperless assistant delivers a speedy way to discover your best options and the shortest route to get there by foot or by car with its full GPS map function.
Download for free now to discover Jakarta.
Features of our Android travel guide:
- 30 Categories to choose from
- Detects your location automatically
- Works throughout Algeria.
- Address, Phone, Website option for each item.
- One touch directions for each item and more.
Cityguide Categories List:
- Algeria Airport
- Algeria ATM
- Algeria Bakery
- Algeria Bank
- Algeria Bar
- Algeria BeautySalon
- Algeria BookStore
- Algeria BusStaion
- Algeria Cafe
- Algeria CarRent
- Algeria Club
- Algeria Doctor
- Algeria Food
- Algeria Furniture
- Algeria SuperMarket
- Algeria Gym
- Algeria Health
- Algeria Hospital
- Algeria Laundry
- Algeria Lawyer
- Algeria MovieTheater
- Algeria Museum
- Algeria Parking
- Algeria PetStore
- Algeria Pharmacy
- Algeria PostOffice
- Algeria Resturant
- Algeria School
- Algeria ShoppingMall
- Algeria TravelAgency
Algeria City List:
- Tizi Ouzou
- Oum el Bouaghi
- Sidi Bel Abbes
- Ain Defla
- Ain Temouchent
- Bordj Bou Arreridj
- El Bayadh
- El Oued
- El Tarf
- Souk Ahras
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it.