MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map.
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) expands articles with more information about attractions, history, geography and more.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Tourism Offices | Eat & Drink | Buy | Sleep | Stay safe
1. The Bahamas: History | Geography | Climate | Islands | Districts | Get in | Get around | Culture | Bahamian
2. Maps: Bahamas | Districts | Grand Bahama | Freeport | Nassau | Eleuthera | Abaco Islands
3. Attractions: Do | Top 10 | Beaches | Diving | Weddings
4. GRAND BAHAMA: Freeport | Regions
5. NEW PROVIDENCE ISLAND: Nassau | Cable Beach | Blue Lagoon Island
6. PARADISE ISLAND
7. OUT ISLANDS: Abacos | Marsh Harbour | Acklins | Andros | Berry Islands | Bimini | Cat Island | Crooked Island | Eleuthera | Exuma | Inagua | Matthew Town | Long Island | Mayaguana | San Salvador
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
The Islands of the Bahamas, like a scattered string of pearls, stretch across 500 miles of the Caribbean. The Bahamas is one of the most exotic locations in the world. It is known for its pristine beaches, and its attractions are rife with history. There are numerous sightseeing attractions in Bahamas. All in all, a visit to Bahamas will definitely be one of a kind experience. The incredibly beautiful islands of Bahamas continues to be one of the best attractions for tourists who want to spend a blissful time.
This app gives you a comprehensive insight about Bahamas.
Contents of this app:
** Brief history of Bahamas.
** Specialties of Bahamas.
When you are planning to visit Bahamas, you can consider vacation rentals to travel around. Exploring on your own gives a sense of adventure. A visit to the Bahamas island will make your senses racing and rejuvenates your whole bodily functions. Start your countdown to your holiday vacation and ascertain Bahamas as your holiday destination.
This app tells you what you can do while on a vacation to the Bahamas.
Grab this app now!
★★★ The must have travel app for your holiday ★★★
If the printed guidebook is not enough iLandGuide is the perfect partner for your holiday. Enjoy the navigation on the detailed map, find the best places you are interested in, make your research easy with the Inteligent Search Engine functions. Be noticed about all upcoming events and sales promotions on your mobile in full offline mode to avoid unwanted roaming fees. The essential guide in your pocket.
➤ 100% OFFLINE Map
➤ HUNDREDS OF INTERESTING PLACES with pictures, descriptions and searchable tags (accommodation, activities, beaches, restaurants, party places, sightseeing points, entertainments, spas, massage places, rentals, shops etc.). Save your favorites to find them again later easily.
➤ INTELLIGENT SEARCH ENGINE to filter the entire database by keywords (for example: diving, sushi, aircon, pet-friendly etc.)
➤ AROUND ME function to find out what to see near to you
➤ UPCOMING EVENTS for never get bored
➤ AVAILABLE PROMOTIONS to always get the best deals
➤ USEFUL INFORMATION about the island, about the country, transportation, local foods, history and many many more
➤ PICTURE GALLERY with nice images about the region
➤ TRAVEL GADGETS like currency converter, travel notes etc.
➤ Cloud synchronisation to enjoy the app without internet access
➤ 100% OFFLINE MODE to avoid unwanted data roaming fees.
✻ After downloading the App the first launch may take 1-2 minutes depending on your internet connection. We need this time to synchronise the database with the cloud server and install the map to your phone. You can sync the database anytime later when you have internet connection again.
Other available tourist guides are coming soon…
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, restaurants, metro stations, taxi, pubs, pharmacies, parkings, shops, cafe )
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 600,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 10 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
The Bahamas (officially named The Commonwealth of The Bahamas) or The Bahama Islands, is an archipelago consisting of many islands. There are about 2,000 islands if you include the cays which are small islands that are formed on coral reefs. The word Bahamas is of Spanish descent and means 'Shallow Water'. They are located in the Atlantic Ocean, not the Caribbean Sea.
Since the water is a big part of the Bahamas, it’s the perfect condition for water sports, kiteboarding, kayaking, deep-sea fishing, bonefishing, waverunners, island boat tours, wild dolphin excursions and even shark encounters. Averaging 80°F year-round, it’s like warm bath water.
Bahamas' beaches are an attraction in itself but Bahamas is known for also possessing landmarks.Some landmarks include The Pompey Museum of Slavery and Emancipation(formerly known as The Vendue House) and Paradise Island which possesses many attractions in itself. There are many 5 star hotels on the Island, such as the world-renowned Atlantis hotel.
★ BBC: “The unique advantage of Tripomatic's app is that it can sync up with a web-based itinerary-planning service, available for free at tripomatic.com”
★ PC Magazine: “Tripomatic, an app that makes discovering new places to visit interesting.”
★ Guardian’s Android App of the week
★ Featured as one of the Best Travel Apps of 2012 by The Next Web
★ Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
✓ Find nearby attractions on an interactive map
✓ Explore sights with photos, contacts, opening hours and admission fees
✓ Get your personal travel guide based on day-by-day planning
✓ Plan your trip right from the phone
✓ Add custom places to save locations important to you and easily find them again
✓ Edit your trip anywhere from any device using www.tripomatic.com
✓ Download and print PDF trip guide (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
✓ Share your trip in a neat infographic with your friends (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
To access 300+ more destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
A mere air-hop off the coast of Florida, Nassau is close enough for a weekend escape, but seductive enough that you'll want to spend a lifetime. This app points you to places you won't want to miss and secrets that most people do miss. It critically handpicks the best restaurants, hotels, tour operators, attractions, shopping, bars, and Out Island sidetrips. The author tells it like she would to her friends. She has done all the homework so you won't have to. Just touch and be touched by the island's special spell.
Like all Sutro Media guidebooks, this one can operate on airplane mode (maps will not display, however) - meaning not only can you do research in transit, you won't incur international data roaming charges when you use it on airplane mode in the Bahamas.
★ About the Author ★
Chelle Koster Walton lives on an island in Florida and, as something of an island snob, prefers to travel and work in islands. She has been writing about the Bahamas for 15 years and contributes to Fodor's Bahamas guide. The award-winning author's newest guidebook, The Bahamas: A Great Destination, is a comprehensive, experiential book due out fall 2010 from Countryman Press. Walton, a former contributing editor to Caribbean Travel & Life magazine, has received the Bahamas Discovery Award and Bahamas Cacique Award for International Writer. She admits an addiction to conch salad and guava duff.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
The Application gives you general infos, a photo library, Hotels and resorts on the Exuma Island, Google Satellite Maps for Little and Big Exuma, and as well George Town which is the largest city on Exuma Island.
We also included an Exuma Travel Guide and a navigational compass.
This application is compatible from Android Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, and the latest Jelly Bean.