• Includes translations for most major world languages
• Includes audio recordings in English, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish
• Includes search capability and simple navigation, including swiping gestures to navigate between chapters
• Includes links to learn more about the Book of Mormon
Feel a compelling connection with your ancestors as you discover the important events and stories of their lives. As your heart turns to them, begin to collect and add your own favorite family memories to the tree for others to enjoy for generations to come. Share your family legacy with others in person or through popular social networks.
• Browse your family branches, and see portraits of relatives you’ve never seen before.
• Discover facts, documents, stories, photos, and recordings about your ancestors.
• Easily add new persons and add photos stories and audio about your relatives.
• Take your family tree with you wherever you go—the app works even without Internet access.
• The app automatically syncs to FamilySearch.org, so you can pick up where you left off on any device.
• Store your family branches for free forever, deep within the FamilySearch vaults.
Share family stories with your children at bedtime or in the car while traveling. Learn something new about your family origins while waiting in a line. Take the app to family gatherings, and capture stories you’ve never heard before. Ask your parents and grandparents to tell you about their lives and what they remember of their deceased relatives; then record their stories using the app. Use important moments of your history as teaching aids. Watch how stories of your ancestors’ hardships, endurance, and faith help you become a better person.
FamilySearch Tree is always free and an easy and convenient way to find and share meaningful, heart-turning family stories that will make an impact on your life and the lives of your loved ones.
• FamilySearch Tree is a mobile companion to FamilySearch.org. Along with making it easy to add photos, stories, and audio recordings to the records of ancestors in the tree, Family Tree now provides for the user to add new persons and edit the vital information for all ancestors in the public tree.
* Toss a snowball, make a snow angel, and conduct a train as you swipe through The Coat, A Mother’s Hope, andThe Old Shoemaker.
* Read as a family or let the app do the storytelling for you with video and audio playback.
* Let beautiful animation, music, and narration immerse you in the stories.
Book of Mormon Touch brings scripture stories to life with imaginative and interactive storytelling designed for early readers (primary-aged children) and LDS families. With original illustrations and careful attention to scriptural story, young children and beginning readers can interact and engage with familiar characters and important stories from The Book of Mormon (The Book of Mormon is a volume of scripture published by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, or Mormons).
***Download and enjoy Volume 1 for FREE now!***
* Follow us on Facebook for the latest news about upcoming content at: www.facebook.com/bookofmormontouch
STORY MODE helps primary children (age 3-11) engage with the scriptures line by line with dozens of illustrated scenes. Each scene includes interactive sounds and pop-up messages that will surprise and delight young readers and non-readers alike.
STICKER STORY MODE builds memory skills challenging children to place illustrated characters and objects where they belong within each scene as they follow the scripture story.
BUILD-A-SCENE MODE encourages children to create scenes from other Book of Mormon stories or to imagine their own stories using the backgrounds and illustrations from the app. (Build-a-Scene also includes a few surprise stickers and illustrations not found in regular story modes.)
NOTE: Book of Mormon Touch is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by The Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints.
This app is not sanctioned or endorsed by the LDS church or any of its affiliates.
Gives instruction on how to perform LDS Priesthood Ordinances and Blessings. The source of this information comes from Handbook 2: Administering the Church and can be found on www.LDS.org.
The following ordinances are covered:
1. Anointing with Oil
2. Sealing the Anointing
3. Consecrating Oil
4. Conferring the Priesthood and Ordaining to an Office
5. Setting Apart Officers and Teachers
6. Father’s Blessings and Other Blessings of Comfort and Counsel
7. Naming and Blessing Children
11. Dedicating Homes
12. Dedicating Graves
Note: The first time you run this application, the first ordinance you open will be blank. Simply go back and open it again. From then on, everything will work perfectly.
Added Google Analytics to increase performance.
Using Google Analytics and user feedback, made the following improvements. Crash associated with Share button press corrected. Gave users more flexibility to Share with Google+, Twitter, Facebook, etc.. Scripture references actively linked with LDS.org.
Significantly updated wording of application to reflect changes shown in Handbook 2: Administering the Church. Added instruction for dedicating a house. This app has now be translated into Spanish, special thanks to Brother Leebert.
Minor modifications to language to more closely match LDS.org. Added section for blessing (general instructions) and a section on setting apart officers/teachers.
Allow users to long-click an Ordinance to move it up or down.
Allow users to re-size ordinance text and other minor updates.
Corrections made to Spanish language thanks to Mario Pineda and many other users. This app has now be translated into Portuguese, special thanks to Marcia Loureiro, Oli Silva, Paulo Nascimento, Laura Lawrence, and all the feedback from users.
This app has now be translated into Swedish, special thanks to John Wennerlund. This app has also been translated into French, special thanks to Eliott.
Works included are:
* The Book of Mormon
* The Pearl of Great Price
* Doctrine and Covenants of the Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints
* The Articles of Faith
Easy to use app!
All ebooks are in HTML format and no additional book reader is required.
Books are optimized for all mobile devices.
English Language Only.
* This is a free ad-supported application.
* All works are in the Public Domain, meaning that they are not subject to copyright.
* All material in this app shall only be used for personal, non-commercial purposes.
Bookmarks have arrived, you can now save your place in your scriptures with this bookmark function. It is located under the menu options.
Recurring alarm now available in paid version!!
If you have any problems please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org before you give us a bad review. We will do everything within our power to resolve the issue. Thanks for trying out the app!
Visit us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/PromisesOfTheBookOfMormon
This app can greatly benefit your personal study, talk and lesson preparation, or finding verses to share with friends.
The Book of Mormon is used and printed by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day saints, or the LDS church. This app can be helpful for any christian, LDS or not. I will soon be doing the same thing for the KJV of the Bible.
I appreciate any feedback about how this app can be more helpful for you. Also please take a minute to rate this app.
The Bible and Book of Mormon app, from The Church of Jesus Christ, treats the two volumes of scripture as one, and makes it easier than ever to read, study and share the Word of God. The Bible text is the Authorized King James Version from 1611 and The Book of Mormon text is carefully consistent with 1830 version.
Features of the app include:
• Designed for Android phones and tablets
• Verse of the Day: each day a new verse is given and is easy to share via Facebook, Twitter, text message and email
• Browse: browse through the scriptures by book and chapter; drop down menus make it easy to find any book and chapter easily
• Search: simple search to look for words or phrases; compound search allows search of any two words or phrase and returns the verse that contain both; search words are bolded in the results, sort traditional or alphabetical
• Highlight: highlight your favorite verses, either individual or several together
• Bookmark: bookmark verses with descriptive titles to easily find what you’re looking for
• Notes: the perfect study tool, select verses and write detailed notes
• Reading Settings: select low light setting for nighttime reading, small medium and large fonts
• History: see your reading history and easily find previous places you’ve been
• Share: share the app with friends or share single or multiple verses through social media, text or email
The Bible and Book of Mormon app also includes resources to provide feedback and to learn more about The Church of Jesus Christ.
- Search by title or find by page number
- Pinch to zoom in or out
- Swipe left or right to browse through the songs
- View with musical notation or just as text
- Listen to the song, with or without voice accompaniment
To help with memorization there are now options to remove random words from verses or to leave just the first letter of all words.
We decided to add the The Family: A Proclamation to the World, The Living Christ, and the Articles of Faith, since they are good for memorizing.
You can swipe between scriptures to go forward or backwards.
To get back to the list of scriptures or books, hit your back button.
There is now a "Widget" that you can put on your home screen. To do this you will need to long press on your home screen, then select "Widgets" or "Android Widget" from the pop-up.
From the list select "Scripture Mastery App".
This places the widget on your home screen. Now you need to add a reference. To do this, open the Scripture Mastery App, select a verse, then from the text of the verse (not the reference) long press. You will see a small pop-up that says the verse was added to the widget. Now you have a verse on your home screen.
Tons of eBooks that are opensource non religious and religious text. many new eBooks added each day. touch scroll, highlighting, text annotations and full cross reference available. swipe left or right to change pages.
The stories are categorized into more than 70 topics to make them easy to find for family home evenings, gospel teaching and sacrament talks.
Categories include such topics as adversity, Jesus Christ, faith, forgiveness, prayer, tithing, Word of Wisdom, etc.