- Características de las pruebas.
- Listas de admitidos.
- Calendario actuaciones de opositores.
- Información y localización de sedes de tribunales.
- Actuaciones de tribunales (citaciones, notas...)
Create geometric constructions and move, scale or rotate them with one or more fingers.
With the Freehandmode you can additional build your lines, circles, squares, rectangles and many more by drawing them on the screen. The system will detect it and create the object for you! For example, you can draw a freehand circle through three given points to create their circum circle.
Furthermore, you can create even complicated mathematical projects by using one of 70 tools to add different points, circles, lines (Perpendicular bisectors, Orthogonal lines, Tangents, etc.), conics, angles, functions and many more.
Define functions and parameter curves to display, integrate or derive them. Create analytical objects like tangents and circles of curvatures or combine your creation with sliders, text and check boxes. Even exact calculations are possible with the own FreeGeo Computer-Algebra-System, for example solving equations.
FreeGeo can be used in other sciences, too. You can do statistical calculations by using one of the regression methods to interpolate given data points. And it is a nice app for learning for school!
A PDF manual of FreeGeo can be found here: http://www.freegeo.de/
Use following tools to sketch your geometry constructions (*):
- Move and scale. Scroll the workbook by your finger. Pinch and zoom the content of your workbook. Move and modify geometric shapes.
- Compass to create arcs.
- Point. Plot a point on the workbook. Customize point name and color.
- Line. Create a line. Customize line style, color and start/end points. Calculate line length (distance between points).
- Midpoint for lines. Show/hide midpoint for lines and polygon sides. Snap to midpoints.
- Parallel, perpendicular and tangent lines. The lines can be created as easily as regular lines. Just create and move the line until it automatically snaps to parallel, perpendicular or tangent.
- Angle. Create an angle with up to 1 degree precision. Customize angle line style and color.
- Triangle. Create a triangle of one of the predefined types: regular, right triangle, isosceles, equilateral. Customize sides style and color. Calculate triangle perimeter and area. Calculate inner angles of the triangle and length of its sides.
- Triangle lines. Create altitude, bisector and median lines in a triangle. Calculate length of triangle lines. Customize lines style and color.
- Quadrilateral. Create a quadrilateral of one of the predefined types: regular, square, rectangle, parallelogram, rhombus. Customize sides style and color. Calculate quadrilateral perimeter and area. Calculate inner angles of the quadrilateral and length of its sides.
- Circle. Create a circle. Calculate circle perimeter and area. Easily create circles inscribed into a triangle by placing circle's center close enough to the incenter of a triangle.
- Circle radius and chord. Create radius and chord lines for a circle. Customize lines style and color. Calculate the length of the lines.
- Polygons and regular polygons.
- Arcs and circular sectors.
- Text annotations. Create floating and pinned single and multiple lines text annotations. Customize text/background color and transparency.
- Measurements tool. Measure shape properties in single touch. Measure intersection points (line & line, line & circle). Use multitouch to measure distance between points and angle between lines.
- Transformation tools: rotation, reflection, enlargement and translation.
- Manual input of coordinates, lengths and angles. Use manual input to precisely locate points, setup custom length for a line or a polygon side, and change angle value.
- Built-in calculator: basic arithmetic functions, square root, sin, cos, tan.
Manage multiple documents with your geometric sketches at the same time using Save and Load features. In addition, you can share documents through e-mail or Dropbox.
Some of the tasks you can solve with Geometry Pad:
- Create geometric shapes and measure all its possible metrics like length, angle, area, perimeter, intersections, distance between points, angles between lines.
- Move/resize geometric shapes and watch how its metrics are changing in real time.
- Demonstrate circle theorems by creating and changing inscribed and center angles.
- Demonstrate theorems about incircles and excircles locations.
- Create and annotate complex geometric figures. Share them through export to image and e-mail features.
* Geometry Pad is a commercial product and some of its features are unavailable in the free version. A paid in-app unlock is required to get access to the premium features (Premium Features Pack).
le collège national orthodoxe-El Mina (CNO), elle comporte
72 animations suivies de QCM résumant toutes les propriétés
et les définitions de la géométrie plane pour les classes complémentaires
et la classe terminale SG (conformément aux programmes : libanais, français
et Bac international). Elle aide en même temps l’élève à dessiner
correctement les figures géométriques et constitue ainsi un répertoire
de géométrie téléchargeable gratuitement pour être mis à la disposition
de l’apprenant dans tout le monde.
Auteur et programmeur : Ghassan Antoun, programmeur Android : Nassrallah Akdi,
traduction : Georges Abdo, commentaires vocaux : Loana Khlat et Mervat Abiad.
All step by step, like a real teacher, showing all steps necessary to achieve the result.
Use it as a tutor to help you to learn mathematics.
Please, use solver responsibly
**The app requires an internet connection only for the time necessary to enable the full version, but it works offline**
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know. Thanks.
*The only difference between the free and the full versions is the reduced length of the equations*
*you can use the InApp purchase and unlock the full version*
*for any app problem, please write us, and we will do our very best to help you*
Das Programm sketchometry wird am Lehrstuhl für Mathematik und ihre Didaktik an der Universität Bayreuth entwickelt und ist kostenlos nutzbar.
Classroom materials used in real lessons are presented and being continously updated.
Materials consist of mathematical contents for K7~K12.
Created by mainly using Geogebra and Tex beamer PDF files, you can freely use all the PDF files with Adobe Reader.
Also, here are teacher's references for the creating process of them so that you can make your own learning materials.
What's important is the Contents of Math lessons, not the manufacture tool.
I hope this Learning Center helps you with your lesson.
Related Terms : Mathematics, Mathematics Education, Middle School Mathematics, High School Mathematics, Geogebra, Tex beamer, Geogebra Lecture
We think that the Statistics Guide, resented for service by us as the Statistics World will be an understandable source for the science people and students dealing with Statistics and researchers and science people conducting surveys in different branches of science.
The statistical concepts and terms have been identified with a wide literature scan and offered to you with their explanations. Besides, the explanations of the frequently used statistical methods and the sample diameter calculations are given with examples in the application.
All of the explanations and calculation of the sample size are for information and it is recommended to be supported by a statistics expert before conducting the works.
In this section of the application, the definitions of the frequently used statistics terms are given. The data presented here are informative.
Sample size calculator
In the surveys to be conducted, there are various criteria to identify the number of samples. In this application, sample size calculation methods will be used using the accepted criteria when the population size is known or is not known. The sampling formula presented here are informative for the application. Technical support is recommended to be received from the statistic experts while forming the sampling plan depending on the purpose of the study.
N= Population size
The size of the population which the survey is interested.
n= Sample size
The size of the sample representing the population in order to produce data about the population in which the survey is interested.
The level of confidence foreseen in the surveys.
p= Incidence/Prevalence (p=0,5allows to reach the maximum sample volume)
Taking a train? Going on vacation? Sign up for a Plus subscription and you'll be able to download courses for offline viewing.
Whether you watch from the Pluralsight website or from this app, we keep track of your learning progress so you’ll know where to continue next time you login.
La aplicación te avisa de las NOVEDADES y últimas publicaciones del Bocyl y Boe, noticias y eventos que van surgiendo simultáneamente en el sector de enseñanza de los ámbitos nacional, autonómico (Castilla y León) y el provincial (Palencia).
Podrás estar informado puntualmente de los diferentes procedimientos como Concurso General de Traslados, publicaciones de vacantes y de plantillas, comisiones de servicios, actos de adjudicación de provisionales y expectativas, convocatorias de procesos selectivos.
Encontrarás también información puntual de los listados de baremación de interinos de los diferentes cuerpos, petición informatizada, publicación de listados de vacantes para interinos, etc...
Facilita el envío directo de consultas via email, y el acceso acceso telefónico a la sede de Csif Palencia y al Twitter de la U.P.
Distributions supported in the lite version:
Normal distribution and Binomial distribution.
-Generate PDF from rendered TeX.
-Create, open, edit, and save TeX as text files.
-Saves to external storage so you can do what you want with your files.
-works on my machine (Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 running Android 4.0)
-development has been suspended. My sincerest apologies to users.