All City Garages are locally owned and operated. We are not a chain. Here are some of the reasons City Garage is the HOMETOWN auto service leader in Dallas / fort Worth.
• Making auto repair hassle free, and you're never pressured.
• You decide what work you want done.
• Ethics beyond reproach.
• All City Garages are AAA Texas Approved Auto Repair facilities, a designation that is hard to achieve and harder to keep.
• ASE Certified Mechanics.
• Nationwide warranty.
• Most of our locations are open 7 days a week.
• Super clean shops.
• Courtesy shuttle service to your job or home.
• We only use national brand parts recommended by manufacturers.
City Garage believes strongly in supporting local causes throughout the Metroplex. City Garage supports or donates to:
• North Texas Food Bank
• Susan G. Komen Foundation
• National Drug & Safety League for Children
• Duncanville Family Outreach
• Special Olympics
• Salvageable Nuggets
• Boy Scouts of America
• Cub Scouts of America
• Colleyville Chamber of Commerce
• Texas Christian University Athletics and 11 public and private schools throughout the Metroplex
With this App you can get
• Maintenance tips and advice
• Find a location nearest you
• Get exclusive coupons and discounts
• City Garage's exclusive Youtube maintenance videos
Make City Looks your "feel good" destination
On arriving you will find our reception area carries some of the best
haircare, skin and make-up products on the market.
Shop our gift boutique for a wide selection of beauty and fashion accessories.
Our spacious salon has 15 professional stylist stations to make sure
we're always ready to meet your cut, colour and styling needs.
Relax and unwind in the luxurious ambience of our full service spa.
Come alone or come with friends and enjoy a unique
and amazing City Looks experience.
• View our products and services
• Stay up-to-date with social media and competitions
• Unlock coupon rewards for frequent visits
• Email us your photos
• Get turn-by-turn directions to our salon
• Make appointments
More from developer
The Social Business App (version 2.0) integrates content from many sources of this new IBM initiative: ibm.com, our sites on Tumblr, The IBM Expert Network on Slideshare, the Quora Q&A social network and others. The aim of the app is to help people understand how, as all the systems of the world become smarter, every organization can become a social business -- one built around conversation, collaboration and connection.
This version will replace the 1.0 app, so please install and replace the older version. For more see http://ibmsocialbiz.tumblr.com
Our goal is to help people understand how the world's systems -- from cities and buildings to the energy grid, transportation networks, the delivery of healthcare and the food supply chain -- are becoming more instrumented, interconnected and intelligent through the application of new business analytics and information technology innovations.
Let's build a smarter planet together.