Other participating retailers include Baker’s, Bi-Lo, City Market, Commissary (DeCA), D’Agostino, Dillon’s, Fishers Foods, Food4Less (Fremont), Food Emporium, Food City, Foodtown, Fred Meyer, Fry’s, Fry’s Marketplace, Giant Eagle, Gerbes, Harps/Price Cutter, Hiller’s, JayC Food Stores, King Soopers, Kroger, Kroger Marketplace, Lowes Foods, Marsh, Owen’s, PathMark, Pay Less Supermarkets, Price Chopper, QFC, Ralphs, Shoprite, Shop n Save, Smith’s, Smith’s Marketplace, SuperFresh, Waldbaums, Winn Dixie, and Weis Markets. New retailers are signing on every day, so be sure to check for updates!
SmartSource Xpress features include:
• Convenient “clip-free” coupons loaded directly to your shopper card—no more filing and carrying coupons to the store
• Discounts are applied automatically when you use your shopper card at checkout
• New coupons every week!
• Print or email your coupon list for easy reference while shopping
• Synchronize your cards, clips and savings across multiple Android and iOS devices!
• “My Savings” page to help you track clipped coupons, their expiration dates and total savings
• Discounts on the brands you use most—from the same manufacturers who advertise in SmartSource Magazine
• Additional features include recipes, videos, product demonstrations, sample offers and much more!
SmartSource Xpress—saving made simple
* Network info as of October 2013