If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop equivalents for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads: Configurable number of pads
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), wav/m4a import
• Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp & Filter to enhance your mix
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
The integrated VA-Beast is a polyphonic virtual analog Synthesizer to produce complex synthetic sounds of any variety, designed for experienced sound designers as well as for complete beginners. So it's up to you if you just explore the Factory sounds or if you start right away with designing your own sounds in impressive studio quality. Its sound capabilities paired with the intuitive and clearly laid out interface simply makes G-Stomper VA-Beast to the ultimate Mobile Synthesizer. You will be able to create the sounds you want, and you'll do it faster than on any other mobile synthesizer.
** IMPORTANT for GALAXY S3 : DISABLE AUTO-HAPTIC **
** settings > sound > auto-haptic > disable **
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq or email to email@example.com
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
• Drum Machnine : Sampler based Drum Machine/Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Track Grid : Grid based Multi Track Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Note Grid : Monophonic Melodic Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing
• VA-Beast Synthesizer : Virtual Analog FM Synthesizer (polyphonic + multitimbral)
• VA-Beast Poly Grid : Polyphonic Step Sequencer, max 12 Tracks
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 36 Channels (parametric 3-band Equalizer per channel)
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Master Section : 2 Sum Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Pattern Set : Live Pattern/Song Arranger (Pattern Set) with 64 concurrent Patterns
• Timing & Measure : Allows almost every Beat Signature and complex Swing Quantization
• Piano Roll : On various Screens (8 Octaves switchable)
• USB OTG Midi Support: Trigger, NoteOn/Off, Velocity, Midi Clock Sync, Start/Stop/Continue, full MIDI control of the VA-Beast Synth
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• Effect Types: 3 Compressor/Limiter types, 7 Resonant Filters, Chorus/Flanger, 2 Phaser types, Vibrato, Auto Panner, 4 Delays, 2 Reverbs, Pitch Shifter, Stereo Enhancer, Exciter, Bottom Booster, Bit Crusher, Waveshaper, Distortion, Bender Distortion, 2 Equalizers
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, Tempo synchable LFO's, Envelope Followers
• Dedicated Filters per Track and Voice
• Real-Time Sample Modulation
• Fat Factory Sounds
• User Sample Support: Uncompressed wav, aif/aiff up to 64bit (any Samplerate)
• Tablet optimized, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Full Multi-Touch control
Full Version only:
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Export your Loops/Songs as Sum or Track by Track and use them in Ableton, FL or any Digital Audio Workstation of your choice.
• SoundCloud Upload Integration
For more details, check out the Documentation at http://www.planet-h.com/documentation/
Minimum device specs:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SoundCloud App installed (optional)
Check out the free demo before buying the full version
SdCard read/write: to load/save all related data
Internet Access and View Network State (Analytics)
Start producing now: Play loops and sequences with the 16-pad multi-touch enabled main screen and program your own sequences and drum grooves by setting steps and notes.
Upload and manipulate your own loops and sounds or use and mix the ones included in the app or provided for download on mikrosonic's website. Tweak the sounds with the sampler and effects like reverb, phaser and distortion. Record any sound with your device’s built-in microphone.
Optimized for phones and 7- to 10-inch tablets.
If you already use mikrosonic’s popular RD4 – Groovebox, loops you’ve created and exported there can also be instantly available to work into your music!
Use the SPC – Music Sketchpad to:
- 16-pad screen mixes loops and sequences
- Remix your tracks in real-time
- Import your own samples/loops in the WAV format up to 24-bit 96 kHz
- Loops can be up to 8 bars long
- Recording of performances in exportable WAV format
- Comes with 2 pre-programmed scenes
- Additional scenes for download at the mikrosonic website
- Pad play options: Loop, One Shot and direct sample play
- Three pad start options: Instant, Next Beat, Next Bar
- Tap Tempo
Program your own beats and grooves
- Full featured drum machine
- Flexible sequencer
- Step sequencer for each of the 16 pads
- Every step sequencer with up to 64 steps
- Individual velocity/accent settings for each step
- Different step lengths from 1/4 to 1/32
Scribble your musical ideas
- 16 tracks with up to 4 variations
- Keyboard for melodic composition
- Sound library with one-shot samples
Record sounds and loops
- Record your voice, instrument or any other sound directly with your device's built-in microphone
- Record one-shot samples with trigger function
- Record loops in sync with quantization and overdub function
- Use the recordings instantly in your performance
Edit your sounds
- Waveform display
- Gain, pan and tuning knobs
- Envelope control with attack and decay
- Reverse, normalize and cut function
- Up to 16 steps volume and pan envelope for loops
- Slicer for recombining loop elements
- All actions in real-time
- Reverb, delay, phaser, filter and distortion
- Freely assignable to each pad
- Real-time controllable effects
- X/Y control field for each effect
- 4 effect sends
- Chaining of 2 effects
- Multi-touch control
- Optimized for phones and 7- to 10-inch tablets
- Special rack view in portrait mode for 10-inch tablets
- OpenSL integration for lower latency
- Direct integration of RD4 - Groovebox loops
- Integrated browser for loading WAV files from your SD card
- SoundCloud Sharing Kit integration
- File sharing capability
- Android 2.2 or higher
- screen resolution 800×480 (WVGA) or higher
- 800 MHz CPU or faster supporting ARMv7
Please note that version 2 of the SPC is a multiple APK that will start the older version 1.8.2 of the SPC instead of version 2.0 if the Android version on your device is below Android 2.2.
More details at: http://www.mikrosonic.com/spc
The app's functions include a delay calculator, a chord reference, an equalization guide, a frequency-to-note translator, and a harmonic mixing wheel. All of Producer Tools' features are optimized for working in digital audio workstations like Ableton Live, FL Studio, and Logic: all the notes in the chord reference are MIDI-friendly sharps, for example, and the delay calculator gives you both milliseconds and Hertz -- perfect for synchronizing LFOs.
Producer Tools is designed to help speed up the production process, whether you're an experienced electronic music producer or you're just starting out. Download it and boost your workflow to the next level.
You get the same amazing graphics and the same features as Morphyre Personal Extra - just with a smaller screen and a smaller price tag!
Visualize Music from a Microphone, whatever is playing on your Android device, or just have the graphics respond to a simulated beat. Change the type of graphics displayed, and apply stunning after-effects such as Strobe, Radial Blur, or Kaleidoscope.
While Morphyre for Android should run on any GLES2-enabled device, you will need an Android device produced in the last year in order to produce fluid, full-resolution graphics.
Morphyre requires permissions for internet and load on startup for the 'Device Mode', where it can display new graphics that you design on our website. These are not used by default.
* Some music players apply filters to the music they play, and so do not allow visualizations to react to the sounds they produce. If you have one of these, you will have to disable filters (if you can), use one of the many other Music players available for Android, or set up Morphyre to use the Microphone for sound reactivity.
The concepts we teach are applicable to all types of music, but examples are drawn from popular songs you’ve probably heard on the radio. Also, because the explanations are drawn from our TheoryTab format, people that don’t read conventional sheet music will benefit from the concepts we cover just as much as those that do.
What people are saying:
“★★★★★ Outstanding! A great explanation of music theory, and the relationship between melody and chord progressions. Having the video/audio examples built-in makes this book really stand apart from others I have read. I wish all music books were made this way!” - Jeffrey Hall
“★★★★★ Worthy of multiple re-reads. Hooktheory I was a great book. I have been looking for a resource that made writing music comprehensible. This is that resource. The graphs and explanations were clear and easy to follow. The various examples from popular songs helped a great deal.” - Jeremiah Spassion
“★★★★★ Absolutely loved your first book. I learned so, so much. Currently going through it a second time. Can’t wait for the next one!” - @rogerclark
The book is 6 chapters long with 41 exercises and 94 audiovisual examples from artists like: Aerosmith, Avicii, Beyonce, Bon Jovi, Bruno Mars, Celine Dion, Daughtry, Diana Ross, Green Day, John Mayer, Journey, Kelly Clarkson, Kenny Chesney, Lady Gaga, Maroon 5, Matchbox 20, Pink, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, The Beatles, The Four Seasons, The Killers, Tom Petty, … and more.
Table of contents:
1. Building Blocks
- The building blocks of music
- Relative notation
- Combining chords and melody
- Wrap up
2. Harmony I
- The I chord: home base
- Basic chord function
- The vi chord: a minor sound
- Being creative
- Check for understanding
- Stable vs. unstable scale degrees
- Rhythmic patterns
- Melodic themes
- Check for understanding
4. Harmony II
- The iii chord
- The ii chord
- The I6 chord
- The V6 chord
- The cadential 64 chord
- Pedal harmony
- Final Thoughts
- Closing remarks
Created by David Carlton, Ryan Miyakawa, and Chris Anderson - the creators of www.hooktheory.com, Hookpad, and TheoryTabs. Hookpad is software that simplifies songwriting by helping you choose chords that sounds good together and guiding you to write a good melody. TheoryTabs are tabs that show the theory behind songs. Learn more at www.hooktheory.com
Join the thousands of guitarists, pianists, singers, DJs, producers, and students all over the world that have fallen in love with Hooktheory.
● Do I have to be able to read sheet music? No. Hooktheory I uses TheoryTabs to explain the function of chords and melody so knowledge of conventional sheet music isn’t necessary. TheoryTabs make it easy to see and hear what is going on in a song.
● Does the app require an internet connection? No. All media is packaged with the initial app download.
● What if I have questions? We love to talk to our readers. To get help or ask a question, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Music Production App ,MPC, Drum machine , Drum pads ,Piano keyboard, sample editor, music sequencer for Recording mixing playing and sharing your own mobile music creations.
PLEASE TRY MPA LITE! BEFORE BUYING MPA 1.0 TO MAKE SURE THAT MPA WORKS ON YOUR DEVICE!!!!!!!!
Designed by Supreme the Beatmaker, the legendary hip-hop producer and beatmaking teacher from Sunz of Man / Wu-Tang Clan fame.
Create your own hip-hop beats using 16 realtime pads (12 for Android 2.x and 3.x), piano keyboard and the visual Grid editor. Use the builtin samples, your own WAV/AIFF samples or cut an MP3 from your Music folder. Put together a complete song via the Song Editor. Export your project as MP3 and share it with your friends.
The only music production app designed by hip-hop producers for hip-hop producers.
The FULL version has no artificial limitations. Enjoy!
Some rare devices have bugs that prevent Supreme MPA from working properly. Please try MPA Lite before buying MPA Full.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions or support.
We are willing to work with you if you experience problems on your specific device. We can't reply to your reviews, so if you do have a problem, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to have your problem fixed. We always respond!
Thanks for using Supreme MPA!
PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several FREE plugins to complement it: skins, DSP Pack, Widget Pack ...
Note: the Pro version is standalone. Please uninstall the trial version after purchase.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Video browser/player.
* Liven up your music library with album artwork, artist pictures, and genre illustrations that you can select from a variety of sources: ID3 tags (embedded artwork), SD card folders, Gallery app, and Internet.
* Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the many available SKINS (temporarily unavailable).
* Customize the layout, choosing between GRID or LIST views.
* View the LYRICS embedded in the ID3 tags of your music files.
* Single and group TAG EDITING: title, album, artist, album artist, track, year, genre, comment.
* Mixable AUDIO EFFECTS for Android >2.3 devices: 5 band graphic EQUALIZER with default/customizable presets, STEREO WIDENING effect, REVERB effects (large hall, medium hall, plate, small room, medium room, large room), BASS BOOST effect, volume control.
* FREE additional DSP PLUGIN: 10 band graphic EQUALIZER with 15 default/customizable presets, PRE-AMP control, BASS BOOST control, STEREO WIDENING control, left-right volume control. GAPLESS playback. Auto/Manual CROSSFADE. REPLAY GAIN. Audio Limiter. Go to Settings > Audio and select "Download DSP pack" option to install the free plugin.
* Music stats and SMART PLAYLISTS: Recently added, Top rated, Most played, Recently played, Least played. Build additional custom playlists using the SMART PLAYLIST EDITOR and the many different criteria it offers: album, artist, genre, title, play/skip count, last played/added, rating, is a podcast, duration, year, file path etc. All smart playlists are AUTO-UPDATED.
* Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player.
* Music folder selection.
* Choice of 2 LOCK SCREEN widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggler, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection ...
* Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different SKINS available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
* NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title, album and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
* Supports most popular SCROBBLERS.
* SLEEP TIMER with fade out.
* SHARE text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite social networks.
* HEADSET support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
* Library wide SEARCH. VOICE search support.
* SWIPE gestures (player: swipe album art to skip songs, browsers: swipe left to play next, swipe right to play last).
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
... and many other features to discover!
This Music Composer is an excellent tool for music students, artists and singer song writers.
- Musical notation editor (supports chords)
- Calculates the size of each measure and fills automatically
- Change tempo, clef, key signature, time signature, keys and instruments
- Playable with 128 different instruments (Piano, Organ, Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Violin, Cello, Trumpet, Drum and more)
- Export to printable image file
- Export to playable audio file
This is an initial release version.
We will continue improving this application with your support.
Please rate us if you like the app :)
Some of the features include:
- Listen music online.
- Play your favorite Bangla songs from any location.
- Many good quality Bangla music albums added to the app only for you.
- A very cool music player provided with this app to play music.
- Music player contains many useful and cool features to play and enjoy music on device.
- Uninterrupted internet connection.
Get all these exciting features absolutely for free!!!
Copyright & Disclaimer Related Information:
All of the contents provided in this app are hyperlinks from P2P applications and programs. No streams are created or produced by us. Our job here is to provide simple hyperlinks and easy guidance for users to find P2P channels and programs. We do not create any streams here or anywhere! We do not take any liabilities for any kind of copyright violations by the users.
If you think that any streaming links that are shared in this app is infringing some copyright issues, then contact the respective broadcaster and owner. We are just sharing links. We shall not be held responsible for any consequences. If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners/hosts.
Choose theme from multiple color combos. Play music from multiple libraries, SDcard, UPNP, and other online sources by installing the plugins you want.
Donaton supported, all features are unlocked by default. In app payments are for donations. If you like Orpheus please consider a donation to help us make it better.
· Multiple library source support through external plugins. All libraries share a queue, play music from multiple sources (with full Chromecast support) seamlessly. (See ‘More from Developer’ below to browse plugins)
· Remote playback via Chromecast (streaming direct from device for local storage no cloud proxies) with seamless transition between local and remote options
· Material interface, with multiple color schemes in light and dark
· Gallery view with list, grid views and mulitple sorting choices
· Local storage folder browsing (folder browser will only show music files)
· Cover art and artist image fetching from Last.fm and CoverArtArchive.org
· Built in unified search (seach local and remote libraries) with voice support
· Sleep timer (2 hour max)
· Home screen widgets
· Lockscreen widgets (4.2-4.4)
· Daydream (4.2+) with option to choose alternate dream to show while music is not playing
· Muzei extension (album art as wallpaper)
· Notification / lock screen controls for local and remote playback
· Gapless playback
· Automatic playback pausing for incoming call, and volume reduction for notifications
· Optimized for smartphones and tablets
· Supports 4.0.4+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Orpheus is still in beta, some things might be broken. If you are having problems please email us via "Contact Developer'" below or "Feeback" in app settings. You can also report bugs, find more information or voice your opinions and reviews in our Google+ Community (see “Visit Website” below).
FOSS (Free and Open Source Software) notice:
Source available at https://github.com/OpenSilk/Orpheus
Give us your feedback. Please rate and review. Enjoy!
WinkSound is the video channel for everything you need to know about Pro-Tools, Ableton, Logic, Studio One 2, Cubase and more!
WinkSound's video library features how-to videos on music production techniques such as mixing, mastering, recording audio, beat making and Djing.
Baeble Music brings you exclusive curated sessions, concerts, interviews,music videos and outstanding editorial of today's most interesting artists. Baeble Music hand selects these artists and creates a unique session or travels to a venue and captures and produces a unique and passionate performance. These unique and high quality performances are available to you only on Baeble Music.
Also, stay up to date with the music scene with out posts, album reviews, features and frequently humorous looks at what's going on.
How does it work? You will see a pad with sound buttons. Just tap on it to make electronic music. Chose a SAMPLE, adjust VOLUME and try the SYNC button!
Drum N Bass Music Making offers you:
* a free club music maker *
* you can create basic drum beats *
* a simple drum and bass beat machine *
* dj pads apps for any android device *
Try a new drum and bass music maker on your phone. I'sure your friends will be surprise to discover your tracks, made with the Drum N Bass Music Making!
If you love R&B, Pop, Neo Soul, CLassic R&B, Jazz, Stop by and start streaming now!
Thanks for playing!! If you like Tetris or Candy Crush puzzles this game is for you!