Android dashboards and data logging with style. Opens 4 landscape and portrait dashboards that you can quickly swipe between. Use the included dashboards, or create your own in TunerStudio MS. Your dashboards look is limited only by your imagination!
MegaSquirt, GPS, Accelerometer, compass data and more is all pulled together for display on any gauge you choose and data logged for later review in MegaLogViewer.
So now you have Speedometer, Altitude, location and G Force data instantly available for display and logging!
- TunerStudio Dashboard Style and flexibility
- Automatic controller detection for all MegaSquirt MS1 MS2 and MS3 firmwares
- Automatic controller detection for Monster EFI
- Runs on you Android Phone or Tablet
- MSL format data logging
- Save & load Tune data with normal msq files
- Slide between 4 Dashboards that are open at all times
- Android Sensor data (GPS, Accelerometer, Magnetic, etc)
- Additional enhanced Data fields generated by Shadow Dash for additional analysis
- HUD Mode
*RS232 to Bluetooth adapter required for communication with you controller. Find Bluetooth adapters per-configured and ready to use at tunerstudio.com
A purchase through Google play allows for use on up to 3 devices owned by a 1 user at a time. If you need more devices please contact EFI Analytics.
IMPORTANT: It may not work properly in phones or tablets with voice filtering or voice improvement systems. In some cases such options can be switched off from phone "Settings" menu. For example it doesn't work properly with HTC EVO 3D (microfone's lowband is filtered by phone). Please check free version of app to proove it works for you.
CIRI - Car Intelligent Recorder and Interpreter is a tool that listens to a working engine. Engine's mechanical complexity gives a symphony of sound. CIRI identifies those oddball sounds and helps you sort out which conditions you can let slide and which ones mean repairs—and how fast you need to make them. By modern analysis and CIRI Cloud Server processing and comparing to known sounds and malfunctions of engine it looks for problems before they occur. It can be also used as RPM meter (tachometer) with shift-light function.
1. After starting CIRI RPM Tachometer, please select your car parameters (or similar car), check if cylinder count is correct for your car.
2. Click Auto at "sensitivity" or correct sensitivity to have no results (0 rpm) in your car, when silence.
3. Set shift light rpm (if you need that)
4. Start engine, enjoy.
For more information, used algos & whole CIRI project you can visit dedicated page http://www.ciri.se
Experience the stable background operation as well as no gaps between recorded files on Android 4.1 or higher devices!
We recommend smartphones with Android 4.0 or higher, but most smartphones with Android 2.2 or higher are supported too. Android 2.2 or lower devices will not be officially supported from CaroO v2.3.0.
Before your purchase, please use the free version, CaroO Free Driving Recorder, in advance.
- Alarm and remote with Android Wear devices
- Full Screen Preview with eco-driving data overlay
- Manual video recording start on Preview screen
- On-screen display data on/off button on full screen preview
- Hide preview option while starting operation
- Power-saving mode (low display brightness)
- Remove app rating pop-up
- Updated user interface for Settings
- Updated user interface for Trip data
- YouTube video upload option for emergency video file
- A new option for deleting event files automatically
- A pop-up guide of Settings for first time users
- Location setting guide for KitKat users with pop-ups
- Kill background services during termination for battery saving
- Bug patches including Android 5.x support
<<< Feature highlights>>>
- More dynamic UI providing Safe-Eco driving status
- Support more languages (French, Czech, Hungarian, Croatian, Russian, Spanish, Dutch, etc.)
- 640x480, 720x480 and 1280x720 resolution support for all capable devices (File Recording Mode)
- Full HD (1920x1080) resolution support for smartphones with HD display (File Recording Mode)
- Continuous recording mode support on Jelly Bean or higher devices
- SMI formatted trip data
- 180 degree reverse landscape mode support
- Focus and exposure control
- Wider range of event detection sensitivity as well as disable event detection
- Detailed information page with digital meter array format
- low battery voltage, high coolant temperature and malfunction indication function
- stable and faster Bluetooth communication
- Auto Start with connecting an OBD device
- Separate unit setting for distance, temperature, volume and weight
- Video share, archive (protect) on the list
- Two quick launcher buttons
- Emergency call/SMS and video share on YouTube
- More detailed trip information
- Life-time cumulative trip record
If you have any problems or difficulties to use this app, please contact us by Google+ community (https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114617914804645646011), Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/CarooProDrivingRecorder) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Language: English, Japanese, Korean, Czech, Hungarian, Russian, French, Romanian, Croatian, Spanish, Ducth
Tag: Smart Driving, Video Blackbox, Dashcam, GPS, OBD-II, Car Diagnosis, Car Monitoring, Android,
It is compatible with TunerPro files (ADX), just make sure you have the ADX file matching your ECM code mask before purchasing the app. You will also need to make sure your ADX file is NOT encrypted as the app cannot read those. You will have to copy your ADX file to the ADX directory of the ALDLdroid folder on the SD card once you've started the app for the first time and the folders structure has been created. Verify that your Android device has external storage capability (most likely SD card).
There is also a tuning section that uses TunerPro files as well (XDF) to allow editing BIN files. Real-time tuning is currently supported. I got very little feedback on it tho so there might be a few issues here and there. Otherwise it does supports the Moates Ostrich and the Moates AutoProm hardware. Chip programming is also possible using the Moates BURN1/BURN2 hardware.
Currently, connection to the ECM can be made with Bluetooth or USB (FTDI). Make sure that your Android device support one of these two connection methods. USB host mode is only available on Android 3.0+ and not all devices support it. Note that having a USB port on your Android device doesn't automatically means it support USB host mode.
ALDL adapters to connect the application to your vehicule ECM can be purchased here if you don't already have one:
- Bluetooth version: http://www.reddevilriver.com/ALDL_Bluetooth.php
- USB version: http://www.reddevilriver.com/aldl.html
By double tapping on any page of the dashboard, you enter the dashboard edit mode. That mode allow full customization (add/edit/delete) of the dashboard indicators. You can easily drag indicators where you want them. You can also add indicators in the format you want: gauge, basic readout, bar graph or histogram. Alarm can be set once your specified value has been entered to trigger an alarm, either the indicator can turn red and/or the Android app can vibrate.
No refund can be made after the 15 minutes allowed by Google Play. It would probably be a good idea to check with online communities that use the same ECM as you if they had success with this app before purchasing.
If you're running into any issue with the app, don't panic, just email me and I will try my best to help. Don't leave a bad review until you gave me a chance to help :) Note that I might not have access to your exact setup (Car ECM, Android device, etc) so please provide as much information as possible.
I'm not responsible for any damage that could be caused by this app to your vehicle or anything else (although I really don't see how anything bad could happen). Buy and use at your own risks. Drive safe!
**DECEMBER SPECIAL $1.99
*Super quick refresh rate allows for optimal real-time scanning.
This app will allow you to read the following from your car's on board computer:
-Manifold Absolute Pressure
-Ignition Timing Advance
-Intake Air Temperature
-Long Term Fuel Trims
-Short Term Fuel Trims
-Ambient Air Temperature
-Fuel Level (%)
-Engine Run Time
-Oxygen Sensors (O2 Sensors)
-Fuel System Status
* Or simply enter your own CUSTOM PID's. This is great if you have a list of your vehicle's specific PID's. You can enter your own PID's and specify the math you would like to perform and the desired units you would like the pid to display.
Record live OBD-II Data in real time and save it for future viewing.
Export your saved scans to Excel
-Scan live fuel economy in imperical or metric.
-Set fuel economy calculations to use MAF or MAP mode.
-Read PSI/Boost (For turbo/supercharged cars).
-Customize the layout of obd parameters on the screen.
-Show readings in imperical or metric.
-Advanced ELM327 Adapter Reset/Information Readout.
-Show current trouble codes.
-Save current trouble codes.
-Email current trouble codes.
-Turn off (Reset) Check Engine Light.
This app also gives you tips and suggestions to help you through processes.
*Developed by professional OBD-II tuners with 15 years field experience in OBD-II Automotive vehicle flashing and diagnostic scanning. This app is great for tuners wishing to view/record all the important parameters in a nicely laid out easy to read screen.
*Works on all vehicles that have an OBD-II interface (Most vehicles made on or after 1996)
*Requires any ELM327 Bluetooth device (you may purchase the device from within the app if you don't have one)
*PLX Kiwi ELM327 Bluetooth device: For a top of the line device, we recommend using the PLX Kiwi (Bluetooth). We have a direct relationship with PLX and our app is PLX certified to work with the Kiwi.
For more information on the Kiwi adapter, check here: http://www.plxdevices.com/product_info.php?id=GSSTBLUETOOTH
*Tablets - This app is optimized and will work on all screen sizes, including tablets!
*SUPPORT* - Feel free to contact us at any time with questions, issues, suggestions, etc: email@example.com.
* Missing Menu button - note, on some newer phones such as Galaxy S5 and HTC One, a select few are reporting that they are not seeing the soft menu button show up in the app. All you need to do is hard press the home button on the phone while you are in the app and the menu button will show up. For S5 users, press and hold down the multitask key.
* Bluetooth Connection - Note, any experience of not being able to connect to your vehicle may mean another bluetooth enabled app is holding the connection to your ELM device. Make sure any other bluetooth apps are not connected to the ELM327.
*PANDORA* - If you have Pandora on your phone and are unable to connect to your ELM device, try disabling Pandora and reconnect.
*Features* - If you don't see something in the app that you would like to see, shoot us an email request. We are currently working on the next version and want to know what you want that we are not yet giving you!
A complete, fully-integrated application for Megasquirt, providing everything you need on your phone or tablet for beautiful dashboards, full ECU tuning and configuration, datalog recording, and powerful graphical reviewing of datalogs including simultaneous map GPS route. Support is for MS1, MS2 and MS3 including the MS/Extra variants.
- Flexible multi-page dashboard that can be customised. Widgets (such as gauges) can be arranged as you like using a drag-and-drop editing style.
- Powerful integrated datalog viewer which allows logs to be viewed in traditional graph form, together with an optional map to show GPS route information. This datalog viewer actually shows data along a true time axis rather than on record basis, meaning it represents time accurately even if data sampling rate is inconsistent. The synchronized cursors make it easy to see exactly where you were on your route or racetrack corresponding to a particular cursor position in your datalog.
- Support for all tuning screens, including table and curve editors. (Some tuning pages are blank or unavailable and are work in progress; please email me if a particular dialog is missing that you want us to make higher priority.)
- MSDroid is driven by traditional Megasquirt .ini files. If the application doesn't come with the correct .ini for your particular ECU, you can easily add it.
- Carefully designed to support all device sizes from phones to tablets, with layouts optimised to suit your particular device's screen size.
- MSDroid is used with either a Bluetooth to RS232 (serial) interface or, if your device supports USB Host mode, you can use a USB to RS232 (serial) interface. If you have a device that supports USB Host and you're a user of MS3 then all you then need is a USB cable, thanks to MS3's internal FTDI USB interface!
Please like our Facebook page for updates about upcoming features: https://www.facebook.com/pages/MSDroid-Android-Tuning-for-Megasquirt/475545652456190
(MegaSquirt® and MicroSquirt® are registered trademarks. References made to MegaSquirt trademark and associated literature under express permission from Bruce A Bowling and Al Grippo)
NOTE: This app requires the TSX for Android Wireless OBDII Interface. Visit www.sctflash.com for more information or to find a dealer. Requires Android 2.2+ OS.
From the factory, your vehicle's computer is calibrated for the masses, designed with the average driver in mind, not the performance enthusiast. This not only leaves valuable Horsepower & Torque hidden inside your vehicle, but it also makes for a mediocre driving experience. The TSX for Android System unlocks your vehicle's hidden performance potential by wirelessly re-calibrating your vehicle's computer for Maximum Horsepower & Torque, Increased Throttle Response, Firmer Shifts and even Increased Fuel Mileage.
Using Bluetooth wireless technology, TSX for Android app lets you install a pre-loaded or custom tune into your vehicle, monitor or data log your vehicle's OBDII parameters and even measure your vehicle's performance (1/4 mile, 0-60 and even 60-0 braking), all using your Android based mobile device.
• Increase your vehicle’s Performance in Minutes
• Works with most 1996-2013 Ford Gas & Diesel Vehicles*
• Works with most popular GM Vehicles*
• Pre-loaded Dyno Proven Tunes for most vehicles
• Hold up to 10 Custom Tune Files
• Re-Calibrates the Vehicle’s Computer using Bluetooth Wireless Technology
• Ability to Adjust Common Vehicle Parameters & Set / Remove Speed & RPM Limiters
VIRTUAL GAUGES / DATA MONITORING / DATA LOGGING:
• On-Screen Virtual Gauges with Adjustable Warning / Alert Lights
• Monitor Vehicle Engine Data / Parameters via Virtual Gauges
• Record & Review Recorded Data Logs
VEHICLE PERFORMANCE TESTS:
• 0-60MPH (Metric Available) Elapsed Time Test
• ¼ Mile Elapsed Time / MPH (Metric Available) Test
• 0-60MPH Braking Test
• Reads & Clears Vehicle Diagnostic Trouble Codes (Check Engine Light)
• Diagnose your vehicle’s Diagnostic Trouble Codes using your mobile device
Da unsere Website wie auch unsere App immer weiter ausgebaut wird, gibt es in unregelmäßigen Abständen immer mal neue Features. Das erwartet euch:
- Wallpaper-Feed für eurren Androiden
- Bildergalerien auch mobil.
- Neue Kategorien
- Extra App-Feed
- und vieles mehr.