Essential toolkit for Family Law Attorneys™
AppClose Pro is a free mobile application that provides enhanced communication technology for Family Law Professionals and their clients.
From initial separation, through divorce, and until children are grown, AppClose is a must-have. AppClose is a free mobile application designed to help parents as they begin to transition from one family unit into two and for the years ahead. AppClose provides parents with essential tools to meet the challenges of complying with court orders, family scheduling, communications, and financial obligations. AppClose Pro is the companion mobile application for Family Law Professionals.
AppClose Pro enables you to do the following:
· Text messaging with clients without sharing your personal cell phone number
· Keep track of billable messages with tapNbill™.
· Create and send an Invoice to you clients.
· Accept ACH, debt and credit card payments right from your invoice.
Some additional features include:
· Text messaging with clients without sharing your personal cell phone number.
· Transforming your phone into portable scanner.
· Touch ID support. With touch ID and passcode support, your info is safe with us.
· Ability for your clients to easily search and retrieve ESI, including date range and keyword searches.
· Since separating and divorcing parents often need legal help beyond family law matters, included is a feature that allows you to list your practice for free and let other users know about your family law practice and other services.
Text messaging is the preferred standard for electronic communications today and AppClose Pro puts you in complete control. AppClose Pro text functionality allows you to stay in touch with clients without having to share your personal cell number, and you have the ability to accept or block any user at any time. You maintain control over when clients can text you by employing the auto response feature using either a preset auto response, or a customizable response that you create. Texting for attorneys is a major step forward for your clients and your practice.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at: email@example.com.