I guess its better if the app does not teach directly. It would be better if it also takes some sort of test or examination to check that what we learned and how we spell it is correct or not. And its also better if there would be some sort of intresting exercises or task so that the learning of the language is more fun,easy to understand,diligent and accurate.
I think it should make you be more involved. And tell you when you are wrong. Have some memory games. I feel like this can be better.
Excellent app. Very user-friendly to beginners. I use it often to recall or review alphabets, vocab, expressions or pronunciation. Search function makes this a breeze. Highly recommended.
Guys I really recommend this I can easily learn hangeul and I've memorized some that I have been using now like saranghae(사랑해) or mianhae (미안해)😉
Super love this app. It makes you realize Korean isn't that scary to learn. Thanks developers! BTW, Transpotation is missing an "a"
No ads so far. Very helpful because it has audio on how to pronounce the words and also it is categorize for your convenience. Love it.
- Update notification setting
- Improve grammar audio, audio in categories: clothes, body...
- Improve search, record
- Update 14 new category: Business, Common Action, Common Adj, Routine, Natures, School, Accessories, Works...
- Update more word and phrase in categories: Sports, People, Housing
- Improve speed
- Total word upto 5000+ common word