Managing prescriptions is hard work. We’ll make sure you always have an up to date list of your or your loved one’s medications, and that you’re staying on top of instructions given to you after diagnosis, treatment or discharge.
Always have a medication list with you.
Quickly create a detailed medications list, which is securely backed up and accessible from any mobile device or browser at the clinic, in an emergency, or any other time you need it.
Reminders help you stay on schedule.
Schedule when you, or a family member, is supposed to take each dose and we’ll send reminders to you, your family, or anyone you choose that it’s time to take medicines. Don’t forget to schedule reminders for refilling prescriptions!
Organize important info in one place.
We’ll also help organize the mountain of personal information you’re challenged to manage in healthcare situations — from reaction journals and care calendars to medical contacts and insurance information.
• Medication Management: Keep a single list of medications, dosages, refill information, and prescribing docs in your pocket.
• Contacts: Organize important contacts — doctors, pharmacies, insurance, family, and helpers.
• Sharing: Safely share access with others in case of an emergency, or to coordinate care.
• Journal: Keep a journal to record observations and share updates.
• Calendar: Keep track of appointments and refill dates.
• To-Dos: Organize and assign tasks to others. If you need help, we’ll find volunteers from within your family for you.
• Photos: Securely upload and store photos from your phone.
• Notes: Jot down everything you’d otherwise squirrel away in a desk drawer.
Your info is private and secure. We promise.
Your data is protected using the same techniques as your bank, and security firms routinely audit our systems to ensure everything is safe.
The info you store at CareZone is also available via web browsers at CareZone.com, and via other mobile devices.
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
The app requires full network access to gain access to the Drugs.com drug information database.
The app requires access to "Photos / Media / Files" to allow the app to be installed on the SD Card. We do not read your photos, media or files.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com does not provide medical or treatment advice. Always consult with a physician.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 24 million U.S. visitors per month (Comscore, December 2014).
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
**GoodRx can save you hundreds of dollars a month, even if you have insurance or Medicare.**
Most Americans don't know that prescription prices vary wildly from pharmacy to pharmacy. There's never been a way to compare drug prices - until now.
GoodRx makes comparing prescription drug prices easy. Our app provides current cash and sale prices, coupons and valuable savings tips for thousands of prescriptions at pharmacies near you. GoodRx tells you which pharmacies have drugs for less than $4 per fill, and some where certain prescriptions for free!
Best of all, GoodRx coupons can be used from within the app - simply hand your phone to the pharmacist to save up to 80%! No need to print out anything - find savings on the go!
GoodRx is 100% free to use - there are no fees or obligations to you. You can use GoodRx for every member of your family, including pets.
GoodRx has been featured by Consumer Reports, The New York Times, PBS, ABC News, Forbes, CNN, The LA Times and more. Our app is used by hundreds of doctors and clinics to help save patients money on their medications.
Here's what GoodRx users are saying:
"I am still in shock!!! I called my doctor to cancel the prescription he ordered for me due to the cost. Then I found GoodRx. I brought your coupon to Walgreens and wound up paying $40.20 instead of the $452.97 that was their original cost. You guys are literally a lifesaver! The pharmacist was as surprised as I was. Thank you so much!"
“As a doctor, I’m always interested in saving money for my patients. GoodRx helps my patients afford the drugs they need - and it’s so easy!”
"I decided to give your site a spin and was pleasantly surprised to see you guys saved my $50 a month right off the bat. Not a bad bonus for a first time user!"
Start saving on your prescriptions with GoodRx!
Med Helper also tracks your vital signs and PRN / take-as-needed medication. You can log and export or print detailed reports for your Doctor, Nurse or Caregiver
Multiple profiles let you manage others in your care.
Whether you’re self managing or taking care of your loved ones, Med Helper’s features will help you deal with anything from simple short term situations to prolonged complex chronic conditions by making it easy to maintain prescription and medical regime compliance / adherence.
It’s like having your very own Mobile Healthcare Assistant.
Med Helper is consistently ranked as one of the top applications of its kind in the Medical app field.
For information, suggestions or help contact us at: email@example.com
Friend us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/MedHelper?ref=hl
Med Helper Free Features include:
Phone / Tablet compatible
- Medication Alias
- RX Number
- Side Effects
- Start date
- End date
- Schedule pattern
- Reminder Times / Alarm set
- Taken at
- Refills Remaining
- Current inventory
- Expiration Date
- Time of Day
- Calendar view
Take as needed (PRN)
- Amount taken
- Time taken
- Last 10 doses / 24/hr
- Daily view
- Calendar view
- Ability to manage
- Part of day
- Pain levels
- Blood Pressure
Exportable and Printable Reports
People use Med Helper as a: Medication reminder - Medication tracker - Prescription tracker - Pill reminder - Pills reminder - Pills alarm - Pill organizer - Pill Calendar - Vitals tracker - Doctor or Pharmacist - appointment manager - RX reminder - Med reminder - Medication monitor - Medication reports tracker - Medicine reminder - Medicine scheduler - virtual Pillbox - Individual - family - medication reminder - Symptom tracker - Doctors list and Pharmacy organizer as well as a way to share information with their caregivers.
How ever you choose to use Med Helper we hope it helps make your life a little bit easier.
Med Helper is being designed by people just like you. Over the past two years we've received thousands of emails with suggestions, comments and reviews. People let us know what they like - what they want and sometimes what they don't like. We listen and design accordingly.
Our belief is that Better Healthcare Needs Better Tools... and better tools are best designed by those who use them. Meaning YOU.
For any information, suggestions or help of any kind please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
See our website at: www.medhelperapp.com
We're at your service....
Note: No network connection is required for Med Helper to operate.
All the best - From the Med Helper Team
Manage all your prescriptions from one convenient and user friendly application and receive notifications when it’s time to refill them.
After entering all prescriptions and linking them to the appropriate family member, physician, and pharmacy, the app automatically keeps track of how many pills are left for each prescription. Based on how many pill taken daily, the app automatically calculates how many pills are left for each prescription and display it graphically on a user friendly screen. It even display the date when each prescription will run out of pills and another date for when each prescription will run out of pills and refills.
Notifications can also be setup to alert you when a prescription has a certain amount of pills left and/or refill left. A different notification can be created for each prescription or a common one can be created for all prescriptions.
When it’s time to refill a prescription, the pharmacy can be easily contacted by the touch of a button. The amount of pills and refills left can also be updated by pressing the Refill button when the prescription is picked up from the pharmacy.
A Backup/Restore function is also available to allow you to sync different devices. This will allow you to have the Prescription Monitor app on multiple devices without entering and updating the information on each device.
Never forget to refill a prescription for you or your loved ones again!
QuickRx provides practical information in very efficient way. During preparation of application effort has been taken to provide authentic information in easy way. This is very powerful app contains everything you need to provide better care to your patients including information on dosing and administration, adverse reactions, important interactions and patient teaching. It can be carried anywhere without any fear of loss of internet connection.
• Offline data base information of drugs
• Prescription & safety information
•31000+ brand names with indian MRP
Enhanced Version of Quick Rx with bug fixes and added Drugs!
In spite of its simplicity, it makes very important thing: recalls the need to take medication.
- Flexible scheduling of medication.
- A convenient display of schedule (mapping into a table with sorting records as we approach the time of reception).
- Reminders to take medication.
- Indicates missed receptions.
- Custom ringtone.
- The ability to configure the application.
- Archive for storage of past receptions.
No Ads. Internet access need only for automatic bug-send.
Join 3,000,000+ healthcare professionals and consumers users who are using iPharmacy ® to manage your medication, access dosage, side effect and warnings and etc for FDA approved medications.
<<<< Powered by GoodRx to find the lowest meds:
Easily compare prices at local and mail order pharmacies to find the lowest price.
--- Over 1 million prices for more than 6,000 drugs at every major US pharmacy chain and many local stores
--- Prices from all major US pharmacy chains and online pharmacies Information on manufacturer discount cards (free coupons provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers that can save you $500 or more)
-- Incredible saving: might be less than your copay!
-- One click refill to main pharmacy chains: CVS, RiteAid, Walgreens, Costco, WalMart and more!
<< User testimonials <<<
“iPharmacy is a one-stop shopping for medicine information and savings.” A Patient
“This application has helped me with identifying many pills and has given me GREAT information on the 12 medications I take!” A Diabetes Patient
“ I use iPharmacy to make sure all my medicines play nicely with each other and to know when is the best time to take them. “ A Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor
**An excellent medical dictionary for both consumers and health professionals**
** Built-in 12,000 high quality pill and package images**
** Controlled substances which are susceptible to addiction and abuse are labelled by US Department of Justice schedules. Best for law enforcement officers.
# Identify medication of interest by brand name, generic name (ingredient), color/shape/imprint and bar code!
# "Best iPhone App for Prescription Reference" in the O'Reilly book titled "Best iPhone Apps", (2nd edition) 2010. (http://bit.ly/BestRxRef)
# 2000 Controlled Substances by DEA Scheduling
# Identify more than 10000 drug by imprint, color and shape!
# Find out customer ratings / comments of your prescription.
# Most commented medication includes XANAX, OXYCONTIN, ZOLOFT, PERCOCET, LISINOPRIL, ADDERALL, GABAPENTIN, ATIVAN, VICODIN and more.
REMINDER TO TRACK YOUR MEDICATION
Maintaining a proper medication schedule requires discipline, and a helping hand from the iPharmacy app.
Medical compliance is one of the biggest boosts you can give to your health.
The iPharmacy app enables you to set reminders for multiple medications.
MEDICATION GUIDE INCLUDES
o Exclusively FDA-approved drug information such as:
o Indications & Usage
o Dosage & administration
o Warnings and precautions
o Adverse reactions
o Drug interactions
Plus more features coming soon!
Please visit our website or email email@example.com for further information.
The iPharmacy application and its owners are not affiliated with FDA. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely. Nothing on the application should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation. We exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of these applications.
PEBMED IS THE # 1 MEDICAL APP PUBLISHER IN BRAZIL FOR 14 MONTHS WITH 20+ APPS ON THE TOP 100.
WHITEBOOK EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
- Medical prescriptions accompanied by integrated calculator for quick calculation of drug dosages according to the patient's weight.
- Exclusive calculators for unit conversions and calculations of continuous infusion.
- List of medications available and their prices from "Popular Pharmacy" SUS program, fundamental tool for ambulatory practice in units of SUS.
Extensive Requirements Guide which includes more than 200 commented models, including:
* Cardiology: HBP; Aortic Dissection; PE; AF; Digitalis Intoxication and by Warfarin; STEMI or NSTEMI; DVT;
* Surgery: cholecystitis; Acute Intestinal Obstruction; Pre and postoperative;
* Toxicology: Alcoholism; Ophidian accident; anaphylaxis; Carbamate poisoning; Abstinence Syndrome;
* Endocrinology: Thyrotoxicosis; Ketoacidosis/HHS/DM;
* Nephrology: DHE; nephrolithiasis; rhabdomyolysis; Nephrotic Syndrome;
* Gastroenterology: Pseudomembranous colitis; Infectious diarrhea; Acute Pancreatitis; Upper digestive bleeding; SBP; hepatic encephalopathy;
* Obstetrics and Gynaecology: Abortion; Prenatal care; Postpartum hemorrhage; mastitis; Pre-eclampsia; Premature Obstetric Labor;
* Infectious: Biting; Needlestick accident; Infection of Skin and Soft Tissue; ITU; fever; sepsis;
* Neurology: stroke; Convulsive crisis; headache; dizziness; delirium; meningitis; TCE;
* Pediatrics: Anaphylaxis; asthma; malnutrition; diarrhea; hydration; Kawasaki's disease; meningitis; AOM; ITP; Acute Chest Syndrome; Sd. Acute febrile; nephritic syndrome; prematurity;
* Pulmonary: Asthma; COPD; hemoptysis; pneumocystosis; Pulmonary tuberculosis;
* Rheumatology: Rheumatoid Arthritis; Systemic Lupus Erythematosus;
* Preparation for exams, outpatient complaints and support for critical patients.
• Evolution: ambulatory, ward and ICU;
• Medical Law: the prescribing guidelines;
• IPD Guide: To supplement the provisions, the application offers a unique guide to antimicrobial therapy/specific antiparasitic.
• Guidance to the Patients: for more frequent ambulatory complaint;
• Management Clinical Manuals: Anticoagulation guide, nutrition and diet, and pain control;
• Drug Pharmacy People: list of presentations and average price.
Questions or suggestions please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
References that assisted in the creation of the App:
• Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine - Dan Longo, Anthony Fauci, Dennis Kasper, Stephen Hauser, J. Jameson, Joseph Loscalzo,18th Ed 2011;
• Goldman's Cecil Medicine - Lee Goldman, MD and Andrew I. Schafer, MD, 24th Ed 2012;
•UpToDate – www.uptodate.com
# To learn more about our references contact us #
Based on the work: "Whitebook Guide prescription, Moura E. C, JORGE L BA, Lanzieri P. G;. 1. ed, Publisher Medical Semiology, 2013; ISBN:. 978-85-915391-3-0. "*
Exceptionally simple and easy user interface.
Recording what medications you are taking has never been this easy.
Type in the name of the medication you are taking once,
when you take it for the first time,
and you will never need to type it again.
Turn on the NAG ME feature for a medication
and it will gently nag if you are missing your regular schedule.
No need to tell it when you are supposed to take a medication,
or when you want to be reminded.
Shortly after you were supposed to take a medication and didn't,
it will start gently nagging you with music,
and a popup will tell you which medication you are missing.
The main display shows the last time you took each medication.
With a quick click and confirm, you record that you are now taking it again.
With a longer tap you can see the history for a medication and change details if need be.
Export by email as a CSV attachment.
Free and Ad free.
To change the name of a medication, pick 'change name' from the long press menu in the main view. This will change the name of the medication and will reflect throughout the history of this medication.
To change the date and/or time for a particular instance,
choose History from the long-press menu.
In the medication history view, long press the date/time item you wish to edit. This might be the last time you took this medication, but you can also change any earlier entry.
If you are placing a log several hours after it actually took place, follow these steps:
1. enter medication now.
2. long press History.
3. long press the first row (this last entry should show) and pick 'Set Time'.
You and your family can obtain savings of up to 65% on drug prices through our nation-wide network of over 59,000 pharmacies, including Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS and Target.
Simply present the card when purchasing a prescription and your discount will be applied immediately.
This card can be shared with your family
and additional cards can be obtained at www.consumerhealthresources.com.
-No cost to sign up
-The card does not expire
-Share with family and Friends
Use your card for any prescriptions that are not covered by insurance of any kind. Including Medicare Part D.
This is not insurance.
built by www.MobileAppLoader.com
This PMS is useful as you are having your family history handy with you where ever you are, in some other city or country.You need not worry about the paper prescription once you have it in your SD Card.
The usage has been kept as simple as possible.The user manual would be available when you touch on the Main title of the home screen.
RefillRx Mobile provides a one tap solution for refilling your prescriptions. Simply scan the barcode on your prescription bottle and watch as RefillRx Mobile sends the request to your local participating pharmacy. If a barcode is not available you can also enter the Rx number for your prescription and search for your pharmacy by entering the phone number. Download RefillRx Mobile today and get peace of mind that your refills will be waiting for you on your next visit to the pharmacy.
Download our other applications to have full benefits from our portfolio of useful healthcare related applications.
Supporting Arabic and English languages
NabdaNET and NabdaCare
* Multiple choice quiz, flashcards, dictionary
* Track quiz scores, post your score online for global ranking
* Record and review correct and incorrect answers with email
* Text message a quiz to a friend
• names and photos of medications
• medication lists and set alerts
• history of stopped medications
• list of allergies
• list of health care contacts
• with doctors and pharmacists via email
• medication list easily